[Scary] Does it hurt getting Blood taken? (BloodChecking)

Drink lots of water and eat, made the mistake of eating nothing and only drinking coffee once. Passed out and had to sit around for an hour before they would let me leave because I said I drove there. 

I live in texas. I didnt drink much, dont worry.

Still, it's fun to do imo.

I might have overdone it in my 16-20's from time to time but... I like to be drunk with my good friend group. :P

Still, it's fun to do imo.

I might have overdone it in my 16-20's from time to time but... I like to be drunk with my good friend group. :P

I tasted like, one beer once, didnt like it

tasted a wine once, didnt like it either.

by "didnt drink much" I mean that I basically tried one of each, before I ended up swearing it off completely.

by "didnt drink much" I mean that I basically tried one of each, before I ended up swearing it off completely.

Well, to each their own :P

But you have to 'learn' to drink them tbh.

I'm also EXTREMELY afraid of needles, and I can say that getting your blood taken is much better than getting a shot. Save for one time when the dude doing missed the vein and it hurt like hell and took forever.

Sorry for taking up This TOPIC Again.

I m Happy now, They are not doing Blood test!!!!!!!!!!!

because I m female and Vein is deep ad small, So they will pick X-Ray for easy Check up

Because this virus stay in lung, so just need to Scan to that :D  :D  :D

The feeling like - Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!! Extreme Happy hahahaha :D  :D :D  :D  

That's great! Yay no needles! Well they do have something called micro needles, it's looks like a sticker with a bunch of prickly bits on it. The doctor stick this to the patient and the medicine is delieved into the body painlessly. I remember being in Junior HIgh, went to take 3 hepatitus C shots. And the doctor didn't use needles either. What they use was something called a jet injector. When it's done, no bandaid is requied. While that micro needle is awesome. The

and the guy who lives without a pulse is much more awesome.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

Look out, I will do a Bubblebeam or a Tackle :P (Pokémon attacks)

I Love Surf & Bubblebeam skill Cute that all! XDD

I only Drink on Party like Happy new Year or something BIG DAY~ :P

That's great! Yay no needles! Well they do have something called micro needles, it's looks like a sticker with a bunch of prickly bits on it. The doctor stick this to the patient and the medicine is delieved into the body painlessly. I remember being in Junior HIgh, went to take 3 hepatitus C shots. And the doctor didn't use needles either. What they use was something called a jet injector. When it's done, no bandaid is requied. While that micro needle is awesome. The

and the guy who lives without a pulse is much more awesome.

Wow, That but I scare my country dun have that yet awwww :(

Wow, That but I scare my country dun have that yet awwww :(

Don't see them over here either, but they said it's ready to be tested in a few more years. In the mean time, no needles!

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

This coming Friday, I need to do a blood checking.....

But I have a fear of needles...

A buddy of mine has severe needle phobia, yet he donates blood regularly because he's in a rare blood type, O neg.

I've donated a couple of times with him and his tactic is to focus on a light or something in the ceiling and think about something safe and distracting until the pinch comes.

It's not exactly pain that is the issue, it's waiting for it to happen that gets people like him with needle issues.

Don't see them over here either, but they said it's ready to be tested in a few more years. In the mean time, no needles!

Cheer with no needle! :D

The best thing to do is try to relax before you go in in to get your blood taken, talk to the person thats going to take your blood and don't look at the needle.  For me getting my Blood pressure check is more painful then blood checks.

Cry Havoc!

I unfortunately have a really apparent vein in the thicker part of my under elbow. As such, they typically go through quite a bit of skin in order to get to it.

However, it doesn't really hurt, and the only pain is from the needle going in. The blood coming out is painless. You don't have pain receptors in your veins.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

The best thing to do is try to relax before you go in in to get your blood taken, talk to the person thats going to take your blood and don't look at the needle.  For me getting my Blood pressure check is more painful then blood checks.

Yeah, when the band they use gets fully inflated it's quite painful.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

Yeah, drinking is all about picking something that tastes decent and sticking with it until it tastes nice.

For example, I couldn't stand coffee to begin with, but I found a good brand and stuck with it and now enjoy a nice coffee at lunch or whatever.

I'll admit, I've got a really bad fear of needles -- so bad that I've fainted multiple times whenever I've had to have blood taken, however it's never been painful. That's saying unless they miss your vein 32 times, then you're going to be in a lot of pain (quick tip, don't let the nurse who's training put your IV in, unless you're prepared for that)

It's okay OP. Just don't forget to take your pacifier with you. 

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

Well it depends. If you can see the vein on your inside of your elbow, (I have no idea, what it is called), it wouldn't hurt. If they can't see it, it can hurt. I don't even notice it.

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

I've had blood taken from me many times. 2 years ago, I had to go see a hemotologist because of iron problems. I think within a span of 3 months, I had blood drawn 10 times. It was almost once a week. It stings for half a second, then it's smooth sailing from then on. I use to be afraid of needles and whatnot, but after that experience, I'm not afraid anymore.

CPU i5 3570k MOBO Asus Maximus Gene V GPU Asus DCUII 670 CASE Corsair 350D (windowless) SSD Crucial M550 256GB msata CPU COOLER Noctua NH-D14 RAM Corsair XMS3 8GB 1600mhz PSU Corsair AX750 Display Asus PB287Q 4K (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/380533-journey-into-4k-goodness-asus-pb287q-review/) & Asus VH236H 1080P

Keyboard Logitech G710+ MX Brown Mouse Logitech G502 (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/299464-logitech-g502/ )

Proud owner of a BlackBerry Q10.