[Scary] Does it hurt getting Blood taken? (BloodChecking)

ha....ha.....*starts crying*

Were you butchered by an inexperienced person?

I think, when I was 12-15 years old (forget the right age) . The doctor pinching me and fail to find the vein, and he repeat pinching 3time.

That why I scare for that =(

when i was donating blood they missed my vein and they had to try 5 times in the same place and it hurts like shit

ha....ha.....*starts crying*

What happened to make you cry?

Did the people completely botch the needle insertion?

MY CURRENT PC

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k COOLER: Noctua NH-D14 MOBO: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming ATX RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB DDR3-1600 STORAGE: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM HHD GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 SLI CASE: Fractal Design R4 PSU: EVGA 1000W 80+ Gold 
PERIPHERALS - KEYBOARD: Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Cherry MX Browns MOUSE: Logitech G500/M100 MONITOR(S): Acer H236HLbid (I want an Asus PB278Q) SPEAKERS: Some Cyber Acoustics $10 speakers PICTURES AND FULL PARTS LIST @ PCPARTPICKER - http://pcpartpicker.com/b/z4Pscf  

"Don't get so caught up in trying to make a living that you forget to make a life."

when i was donating blood they missed my vein and they had to try 5 times in the same place and it hurts like shit

Oh my... 5 time, only 3 time on me and I start crying

I think, when I was 12-15 years old (forget the right age) . The doctor pinching me and fail to find the vein, and he repeat pinching 3time.

That why I scare for that =(

Ouch, but calm down haha.

It will be over in 2 minutes max.

Also come on, surely you must have been hurt by worse things in your life, don't be so afraid of physical pain like this. Needles are nothing.

Oops, fixed it. I should also mention that I take insulin everyday with needles, and most I barely feel. Unless I get it into scar tissue.

I have to also take insulin shots everyday,I have gotten so use to it I barely feel it anymore..At first I was a little scared doing it myself but I manage to do it with no issues what so ever,I actually giving my self a insulin shot is less of a pick then getting my blood drawn of course the needle is a hell of a lot smaller..

Also come on, surely you must have been hurt by worse things in your life, don't be so afraid of physical pain like this. Needles are nothing.

i once burned my arm on the oven taking out the thanksgiving turkey

Yeah I've had much worse pain than a little needle being stuck in me  :lol:

But to be honest, I'm more afraid of needles than eating a raw ghost pepper (which I've done)  :wacko:

MY CURRENT PC

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k COOLER: Noctua NH-D14 MOBO: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming ATX RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB DDR3-1600 STORAGE: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM HHD GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 SLI CASE: Fractal Design R4 PSU: EVGA 1000W 80+ Gold 
PERIPHERALS - KEYBOARD: Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Cherry MX Browns MOUSE: Logitech G500/M100 MONITOR(S): Acer H236HLbid (I want an Asus PB278Q) SPEAKERS: Some Cyber Acoustics $10 speakers PICTURES AND FULL PARTS LIST @ PCPARTPICKER - http://pcpartpicker.com/b/z4Pscf  

"Don't get so caught up in trying to make a living that you forget to make a life."

i once burned my arm on the oven taking out the thanksgiving turkey

So you were the dinner afterwards instead if the turkey I suppose :D

Yeah I've had much worse pain than a little needle being stuck in me :lol:

But to be honest, I'm more afraid of needles than eating a raw ghost pepper (which I've done) :wacko:

I don't understand fear of needles anymore, maybe when I was a kid... Nowadays I just get there, sit, get it, I don't have an emotion really and when it's done I go and leave.

Yes. You are going to die. /s No it doesn't hurt. Just a tiny little pinch. I don't understand why folks are afraid of needels. 

My Pc: Cpu: I7 4790k @ 4,8 Ghz @1,25 volts, Motherboard: Maximus VII Formula, Graphicscard: 2x Titan X @1,4 at stock voltage (soon to be replaced), Ram: 32 gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 Cl 9, SSD: 2x 850 Pro 1 Tb in Raid 0, 2x Samsung 840 Evo 1 tb raid 1,, PSU: Corsair HXi Series 1000W 80+ Platinum, Case: H440. Soon to be watercooled again, maybe, probably, the Titans are too loud. 

I have fairly low pain tolerance so yes it hurts but you wouldn't scream from the pain. Instead you'd make a very constipated face. 

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

Why do you need your blood checked anyway.

So you were the dinner afterwards instead if the turkey I suppose :D I don't understand fear of needles anymore, maybe when I was a kid... Nowadays I just get there, sit, get it, I don't have an emotion really and when it's done I go and leave.

I know it's an irrational fear and I should get over it, but there's just something about needles that...irks me, you know?  A giant mosquito comes to mind...

MY CURRENT PC

Not at all. I once was pinched 16 times before they even found the vein. Then again I am kind of the wrong person to ask I have a scarification cuts mean virtually nothing to me unless they go deep into the muscle.

-------

Current Rig

-------

I know it's an irrational fear and I should get over it, but there's just something about needles that...irks me, you know? A giant mosquito comes to mind...

I hunt mosquitos for a living in the summer.(jk) With my bare hands.

But only because they make an annoying buzzing sound when trying to sleep.

The needle is one thing that hurts. The sucking part is where the real damage is done. It's like your soul is being taken away from you.

I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it :P

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 8GB 1866 Video Card: MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G SSDSamsung 840 Evo 250GB HDD: WD 1TB + 500GB Caviar Blue
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2 Case: Gigabyte GZ-G1 Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB Keyboard: Corsair K70 MX Brown MousePad: Corsair MM200
Steam/Origin/Uplay: renz62

Why do you need your blood checked anyway.

Because at my working place, have a colleague get a virus that call [TIBI(Malaysian people call that)]

And if not take care of that will died too.

So the Government send a letter to me and my colleague to do a body checking/blood checking. To evade that VIRUS :(

Because at my working place, have a colleague get a virus that call [TIBI(Malaysian people call that)]

And if not take care of that will died too.

So the Government send a letter to me and my colleague to do a body checking/blood checking. To evade that VIRUS :(

Wow.... Damn.

And what will happen to that guy? The guy who has the virus now? Will he die?

Wow.... Damn.

And what will happen to that guy? The guy who has the virus now? Will he die?

Not too late if do checking in time, She is under recovery. But she make me need to do checking too ! Scary !

To be honest when am getting a Shot I actually laugh, because it feels really strange. Trust me having three shots in a row is a pain in the ass lol.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

To be honest when am getting a Shot I actually laugh, because it feels really strange. Trust me having three shots in a row is a pain in the ass lol.

I know that feeling!  That doctor wrongly shoot and he say ops, cant find your vein. (When he was talking to me, and he Shoot another second time!) PAIN!

Not too late if do checking in time, She is under recovery. But she make me need to do checking too ! Scary !

Ow good.. That is good.

Good luck, and don't be afraid, it's just a needle, there is barely any pain and you will feel better when you're done with it.

Ow good.. That is good.

Good luck, and don't be afraid, it's just a needle, there is barely any pain and you will feel better when you're done with it.

Yeahhh I m ready for it, only scare the doctor gonna shoot 3 or more and I will [ RIP ]

Yeahhh I m ready for it, only scare the doctor gonna shoot 3 or more and I will [ RIP ]

Lol you won't die. Just hurts a bit more if he misses. :P