i dont care if this is old news or something...

BurgerBum

https://www.change.org/p/from-software-do-not-release-bloodborne-for-pc

WAT

''PC gamers are bunch of elitist douche bags.  They don't deserve this PS4 exclusive.  If they want to play Bloodborne they should buy a PS4 like gentlemen. ''

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

what has this world gone to?

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

because i fucking garuntee you whoever made bloodborne and all the darksouls games, and ALOT of people at sony game on a high end PC too. seeing as they probably know alot about computers. seeing as they make this fucking stuff with them, 

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

and its like, 20 more untill its some official shit. ;-; 

-Jim Hensen

1. Only a moron would take anything on change.org seriously.

2. PC gamers are elitist but not douches. Douches are the socially retarded who need to feel being a part of a community.

Be an American, support the American made (chipset) PS4 and then get Bloodborne!

lol Merica

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

edit: Misread what was going on, disregard comment.

Death to the peasants.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

1. Only a moron would take anything on change.org seriously.

2. PC gamers are elitist but not douches. Douches are the socially retarded who need to feel being a part of a community.

yeah.. but im sure alot of people do. and thats why they would buy a PS4 because of it. x'D 

-Jim Hensen

Lost a little bit of respect for you here Burgerbum. Exclusives need to stop being a thing. It's the exact same thing as geolocking with other products, it only benefits the companies, not the consumer.

Granted, change.org is mindless bullshit meant to create the illusion that the government gives any fucks at all about what we want.

Its a quote bro...

Go to the link.

Be an American, support the American made (chipset) PS4 and then get Bloodborne!

lol Merica

i'd rather support canadians.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

edit: Misread what was going on, disregard comment.

Death to the peasants.

x'D fkn hilarious. x'D 

''BurgerBum you bitch. you WHORE, how could you leave pc for console! PC LOVED YOU!!!''

x'D 

-Jim Hensen

x'D fkn hilarious. x'D 

''BurgerBum you bitch. you WHORE, how could you leave pc for console! PC LOVED YOU!!!''

x'D 

perhaps you should put their statement (that of the petition) in quotes to prevent us from warming up the wax and whips lol

Its a quote bro...

Go to the link.

Didn't realize it was a quote lol

"like gentlemen"

lol brb gonan go cut real quick

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

PC gamers are elitist but not douches. Douches are the socially retarded who need to feel being a part of a community.

Have you talked to people who identify themselves with the PC Mustard Race? If you own a console, they certainly don't give you a warm and comfy welcome.

It makes me wonder why anybody would convert.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

Have you talked to people who identify themselves with the PC Mustard Race? If you own a console, they certainly don't give you a warm and comfy welcome.

We offer a warm welcome to those who do convert. Those who make excuses for the peasant boxes or defend them are treated as the snake oil salesmen they are.

Everyone is welcome in the PC master race, so long as you recognize the actual facts of the matter.

there are some who do it jokingly, and about 90% of LTT are them. (us) but theren there's that one asshat who swears on his soul that console=you're dumb and should actaully be ridiculed for it. >.>

But a PS is a PC 

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lets seriously not go there...

-Jim Hensen

We offer a warm welcome to those who do convert. Those who make excuses for the peasant boxes or defend them are treated as the snake oil salesmen they are.

Everyone is welcome in the PC master race, so long as you recognize the actual facts of the matter.

to further my point form my previous post, i know quite a few PC enthusiasts who have a workstation, but dont game on it. and literally, only game on a console. because thats all they want for games. 

:D

-Jim Hensen

to further my point form my previous post, i know quite a few PC enthusiasts who have a workstation, but dont game on it. and literally, only game on a console. because thats all they want for games. 

I like to call them heretics. They know better.

I like to call them heretics. They know better.

>.> dude... 

peeing sea mustard racecar all the wiggle, but no haggling. 

(pretend haggling=hate)

-Jim Hensen

They are crying because a cheap ass 260x beats the ps4

-Jim Hensen

>.> dude... 

peeing sea mustard racecar all the wiggle, but no haggling. 

(pretend haggling=hate)

......not a single bit of a clue as to what that means. But I'll just leave this here.

Jan 22, 2015 — When was the last time you heard or play a mesmerizing PC game? At least for me never. PC games are mostly top down maps with some little guy in armor or soldier fatigues going Pew Pew Pew. They are ALL rubbish, I only use Pc's for AutoCAD, and other astronaut/quantum physics software that I use for work. Bloodborne shouldn't be played by Sims players it should be played by PS4 owners only because it's the best console in the market right now.

Topkek.