Your paranormal encounter?

melias24

Why is it so big? Was he the worlds largest man or something? Wtf

As I said, he was a local doctor many decades ago. The place I'm referring to is a small town and doctors mostly lived in the cities, so being the "local doctor" was a big deal back then.

I think he was pretty wealthy and respected, hence the big grave.

I'm telling the truth! I AM a 12 year old girl!

As I said, he was a local doctor many decades ago. The place I'm referring to is a small town and doctors mostly lived in the cities, so being the "local doctor" was a big deal back then.

I think he was pretty wealthy and respected, hence the big grave.

So that whole thing is just pointless concrete? No family members or anything buried with him?

I am glad you understand! It was very odd. On a serious note, there must be a scientific explanation...

well if your light bulb turns red that generally means you got the bad batch or bad bulb. I'm guessing the bulb will burn out faster since it turned red. But yeah i don't think there was a extraterrestrial being playing with the light. :)

I really don't give a flying shate if anyone else believes in it or me but yes, I've seen stuff before, creeped the hell out of me. Always the same "ghost", too. Always at night on my deck by my right window. I've learned to stay in my room at night because of it. I'm a wuss when it comes to paranormal stuff. :(

I find it hard that some people believe in this.

Melias are you religious?

You don't have to be religious to believe in ghosts or the like...

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Whatever it is, I doubt it wants to hurt you, relax

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

My curtains were blowing rather violently. Then, get this, the window was open! 

DUN, DUN, DUUUUN!

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

It was a normal, I saw "gaming" on my PC, then, SPOOKY SCARY SKELETONS! SO LOUD! AHHHH GHOSTS AND SPOOPY SKELEING TONS!

PC SPECS: Athlon 860k, MSI 380 4GB, 8GB memory, 1TB HDD, Fractal Design Core 1000

Being raped by a ghost

The weird kid in the corner eating glue
“People think that I must be a very strange person. This is not correct. I have the heart of a small boy. It is in a glass jar on my desk.” - Stephen King

So that whole thing is just pointless concrete? No family members or anything buried with him?

I think there's other's buried with him, all the three stones in the middle seems to be engraved. I saw it during the winter, so I couldn't see it clearly.

I'm telling the truth! I AM a 12 year old girl!

53222473.jpg

if you are serious, open the window and see what it is

I once heard very VERY  loud screaming voices from upstairs at very late in the night.

Didn't see to phase anyone else but me.

Weird stuff.

So you're a parseltongue?

signatures are the illuminati #mkultragotcha

Truly there's nothing in the realm of the paranormal that can't be accounted for by science (everything that's even remotely real enough to be truly perceived/measured, is basically being explored.)

If you have any kind of interest whatsoever in what causes this stuff, then first and foremost, I highly highly recommend: Your Deceptive Mind: A Scientific Guide to Critical Thinking Skills  (Professor Steven Novella M.D.)

Also, Check out the Skeptoid podcast (Skeptiod: Critical Analysis of Pop Phenomena)

http://skeptoid.com/

If you're interested in this thread I'd especially recommend the Paranormal section: http://skeptoid.com/episode_guide.php?cat=7

But first and foremost, Steven Novella's Your Deceptive Mind series of video lectures.

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

Once I was sitting on the toilet doing my stuff, when I was done I wiped and nothing was on the paper, I stared down at the bowl and the waste was gone as well.

#2spoopy