Your paranormal encounter?

melias24

Hey guys, so some really weird stuff has been happening the past couple of nights. At 12 every night (between 12:00 and 12:04) someone, or something taps on my window. I told Mum she saked if it could be my mate over the road, but he wasn't even home last night, weird thing is i doubt that a mate would come over every night at that time though anyway. I am a massive pussy, and don't have the balls to leave my curtains open to see what it is. Another weird thing, is that every time it's happened i've been listening to music with artists that are dead, such as Jim Morrison from the Doors, and Jimi Hendrix...... What do you guys think, could it even possibly be a passed relative (we have Grandma's ashes in the house) or maybe even just an animal? What makes it even creepier is the fact that you can hear the ticy noise of the finger nails hitting/leaving the window, it could be a possum, but IDK!!!! What do you guys think of this And have you had any paranormal encounters?
~Elias

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

I had a light in my house turn red for about 20 mins a couple night ago... weird as hell since it is a standard white light. 

I find it hard that some people believe in this.

Melias are you religious?

signatures are the illuminati #mkultragotcha

I had a light in my house turn red for about 20 mins a couple night ago... weird as hell since it is a standard white light. 

Makes sense

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

Yall are delusion. Maybe if you got more than 5 hours of sleep it wouldn't happen

Makes sense

Then explain?

Yall are delusion. Maybe if you got more than 5 hours of sleep it wouldn't happen

Thank you.

signatures are the illuminati #mkultragotcha

That would be a bit odd.  :blink:

It was.

This is why we need guns! Jk kinda :P

Is there a bush or tree against your window, it could be that rubbing against your window I know I've freaked out over a tree multiple times but lucky me when I was home alone and use to get scared I'd go grab my step dads rifle which would make everything OK :)

Then explain?

So a white light can all of a sudden turn red just cause it wants to?

K

Sometimes at night, my internet goes out and comes back on sporadically, it must be ghosts! 

junker build in the making

I don't believe in this shit either, but guess what, this thread isn't for me. You have no obligation to post in this thread, and if you do then at least be a tad bit more respectful about it.

Anything that I think could be seen as paranormal myself could be explained. I have muscle spasms that felt like someone grabbed me on my shoulder. I've occasionally heard voices, but they were just in my head. I've even begun to hallucinate when I got very little sleep, or for some other reasons. I've also heard noises coming from my house, but I'm sure it's not a ghost.

I find it hard that some people believe in this.

Melias are you religious?

Considering i get 8+ hours of sleep a night and i'm 13 and don't do drugs of any sort i doubt im delusional..... It's just od that it's the same time every night....

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

This is why we need guns! Jk kinda :P

Is there a bush or tree against your window, it could be that rubbing against your window I know I've freaked out over a tree multiple times but lucky me when I was home alone and use to get scared I'd go grab my step dads rifle which would make everything OK :)

no tree's lol. 

So a white light can all of a sudden turn red just cause it wants to?

K

I am glad you understand! It was very odd. On a serious note, there must be a scientific explanation...

my bedroom light would randomly turn on and off from time to time. But i later found out that was because the really cheap led bulb i was using kept overheating :P

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

no tree's lol.

Well if I see a kid has been murdered mysteriously on the news I'll knew who it is ;)

There's a building not too far away from where I live that used to belong to the local doctor, maybe about 50 years ago. A lot of people say they've had some iffy experiences there, nothing big though. The only creepy thing I can recall was a girl told she met a man in there and described him just like the doctor that used to own the building despite never heard about him. Slightly off-topic, the doctor have the most badass gravestone I've seen in person. 

I don't think it's all bullshit, but I definitely don't take this stuff as an concern.

Edit: Found a picture, not too shabby.

Bang%20ts%204.jpg

I'm telling the truth! I AM a 12 year old girl!

In my old school there was a very long hallway, and at the end was the band room. Sometimes the door would open randomly when we were in the band room, and no one knew why. Turns out that when someone opened the door to outside at the other end of the hallway the air pressure in the hallway would increase and push the band door open.

There is a reason that everything happens.

In my old school there was a very long hallway, and at the end was the band room. Sometimes the door would open randomly when we were in the band room, and no one knew why. Turns out that when someone opened the door to outside at the other end of the hallway the air pressure in the hallway would increase and push the band door open.

There is a reason that everything happens.

Yes im not doubting your theory i too believe that it is something natural maybe even a possum, but seeing if i can relate to someone.....

I was being stupid and playing with fire in my room

hear a flame

turn around

my comforter is on fucking fire

i5-4690k @ 4.2GHz | Asus Radeon R9 290 DirectCU II | Hyper 212 EVO | ASRock Z97 Extreme3 | Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1866MHz, Corsair XMS 4GB | 850 EVO 250GB, random 1TB drive | Corsair 200R | EVGA SuperNOVA 750W | Rosewill RK-9000BR | Logitech G700s | Logitech G930 | ViewSonic VG2427wm, Dell S2209W, Dell S2009W

Dell Inspiron 3147

Latitude E5420, Samsung 840 EVO 250gb, 12gb RAM, 1600x900 display

Pentium G3258 @ 3.2GHz | WD Red 2TB x3 in RAID-Z, Crucial MX100 128GB(cache drive) | Fractal Design Node 304 | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB | EVGA 500B

HTC One M8 64GB, Droid Razr M

-Snip-

Why is it so big? Was he the worlds largest man or something? Wtf