im so hyped for adam jensen

toddleronebar

Watching Intel have competition is like watching a headless chicken trying to get out of a mine field

CPU: Intel I7 4790K@4.6 with NZXT X31 AIO; MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: 8 GB Kingston HyperX 1600 DDR3; GFX: ASUS R9 290 4GB; CASE: Lian Li v700wx; STORAGE: Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD; Samsung 850 500GB SSD; Various old Seagates; PSU: Corsair RM650; MONITOR: 2x 20" Dell IPS; KEYBOARD/MOUSE: Logitech K810/ MX Master; OS: Windows 10 Pro

sweet i just love Deus Ex just started a HR play a while ago and this looks good. i like the weapon mod system it was one of the things i really liked in crysis and wish more games would use it it is just so much more immerseive.

and the art style is just cool and Jensen looks so badass i hope they keep the voice actor from HR some didn't like him but i think he was perfect.

the thing that somewhat worries me is that they say the endings of HR will have no impact on the game. 

I really liked DE:HR, but the only other things Eidos Montreal has created is Deus Ex: The Fall (which was a travesty) and Thief (which was... okay, depending on who you act). I'm excited about a sequel, but I feel like Eidos Montreal has some things to make up for. 

The Fall was a ambitious mobile project,  it likely should never have came to PC, but your largest complaints are likely design related, which stems from the games target platform.

Theif was bad for sure, but i think they made their stake in deus ex the first time around, i'm not worried about them messing this up

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

Please for the love of god, use natural lightning instead of piss filter.

The Piss filter was supposed to represent the new renaissance in human history of robotics an shit

Mona-Lisa.jpgIt made sense for what they were going for, and the first trailer really makes this obvious.

But, they removed it for the directors cut, and all the pre release for the new one is lacking in pissiness, so i think you're safe

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

The Piss filter was supposed to represent the new renaissance in human history of robotics an shit

It made sense for what they were going for, and the first trailer really makes this obvious.

But, they removed it for the directors cut, and all the pre release for the new one is lacking in pissiness, so i think you're safe

That might be, but I'm pretty sure, they primarily copied Ghost In The Shell Innocence:

1080p images!

innocence-ghost-in-ii-2004-04-g.jpg

large%20ghost%20in%20the%20shell%20blu-r

Watching Intel have competition is like watching a headless chicken trying to get out of a mine field

CPU: Intel I7 4790K@4.6 with NZXT X31 AIO; MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: 8 GB Kingston HyperX 1600 DDR3; GFX: ASUS R9 290 4GB; CASE: Lian Li v700wx; STORAGE: Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD; Samsung 850 500GB SSD; Various old Seagates; PSU: Corsair RM650; MONITOR: 2x 20" Dell IPS; KEYBOARD/MOUSE: Logitech K810/ MX Master; OS: Windows 10 Pro

Trailers up!

That might be, but I'm pretty sure, they primarily copied Ghost In The Shell Innocence:

1080p images!

innocence-ghost-in-ii-2004-04-g.jpg

large%20ghost%20in%20the%20shell%20blu-r

I think that's an over estimation of the influence of some animu, I don't think just because gits made the reference first, that it is now a gits reference. Of course genre material is an influence but this trailer should make pretty clear where the influence is coming from

https://youtu.be/Kq5KWLqUewc

Edit: spelling : on mobile

Cannot wait to get my Silenced Zenith 10mm back in action.

Provided they don't screw everything up, which seems to be the sport these days.

"Hope, what a concept." - Deunan Knute

goty inc probably... :o

Edited by colonel_mortis
Updated title

AMD Rig - (Upgraded): FX 8320 @ 4.8 Ghz, Corsair H100i GTX, ROG Crosshair V Formula, Ghz, 16 GB 1866 Mhz Ram, Msi R9 280x Gaming 3G @ 1150 Mhz, Samsung 850 Evo 250 GB, Win 10 Home

(My first Intel + Nvidia experience  - recently bought ) : MSI GT72S Dominator Pro G ( i7 6820HK, 16 GB RAM, 980M SLI, GSync, 1080p , 2x128 GB SSD + 1TB HDD... FeelsGoodMan

its about illuminati

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

its about illuminati

Triangulars confirmed. polygons are illuminati

Also Repost, friend.

Repost.. I already posted it in the PC gaming section.

Security Analyst & Tech Enthusiast

Ask me anything.

DX12 and tressFX only?

where is VULKAN API support? LINUX support? :(

Computer users fall into two groups:
those that do backups
those that have never had a hard drive fail.

Can't wait for it.

Would be amazing if an MMO sci-fi like this, done right, comes one day.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

I am highly considering breaking my rule of not preordering...

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

Oh my god I almost came to tears by how beautiful this is, drenched in imagery, beautiful rendering and cinematic oh my.

I hope I can still stealth this game entirely though..

DX12 and tressFX only?

where is VULKAN API support? LINUX support? :(

Is this tressFX for grass or hair or both ?? 

Looks like a good game, some people said it looks like a skin of crysis.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

I'm incredibly psyched about this. Deus Ex is one of my all time favourite franchises.

I love the customization and the fact that you can play basically the whole game through whatever play style you want (non-lethal, stealth, hand-to-hand only, run and gun, etc), with only a few exceptions.

Just, as Yahtzee says... don't get swimming, because it totally sucks.

The DLC The Missing Link even changed how the boss fights usually go. You can fight the boss in many different ways. For example,

I stood on top of the office and chucked my entire supply of grenades down a vent and he died... messily.

The Director's Cut is crucial to anyone thinking of buying it now. They included a myriad of bug fixes, graphical improvements, balance tweaks, etc. They also allow you to disable or enable the "Piss Filter" that everyone is talking about (Yes, you can turn it back on if you happen to like it).

The Director's Cut also includes all DLC for the game, including the smaller mission DLC's (The one with Tracer Tong) and the weapons packs. The Silenced Sniper Rifle for example, is pretty badass.

Anyway, the Trailer looks freaking awesome, and I'm interested in seeing if you can import you save file, and how much your actions from HR will affect gameplay.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

I still don't understand why Jensen has to be in the next Deus Ex. Couldn't we refresh it a bit with a look into the future a bit? Also there's the whole canon ending stuff that Sqeenix has to sort out.

CPU: Intel i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core   Mobo: Asus Z97-A ATX LGA1150   Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series(2x4GB) DDR3-1600   GPU: Asus Strix OC GTX 970   HDD: WD Black 2TB - 7200RPM   SDD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB   PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Bronze - SemiMod   Case: NZXT S340 (Black)

PCPartPicker: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/PortedOasis/saved/fhdG3C

I should probably start playing the Deus Ex game sitting in my library :/

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

Human revolution was great, I hope this one will be too.

That being said, the trailer was absolutly amazing.

2015/2016 seem to be great years for gaming.

CPU: i7 4790K | MB: Asus Z97-A | RAM: 32Go Hyper X Fury 1866MHz | GPU's: GTX 1080Ti | PSU: Corsair AX 850 | Storage: Vertex 3, 2x Sandisk Ultra II,Velociraptor | Case : Corsair Air 540

Mice: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Headset: Steelseries H wireless

I still don't understand why Jensen has to be in the next Deus Ex. Couldn't we refresh it a bit with a look into the future a bit? Also there's the whole canon ending stuff that Sqeenix has to sort out.

Yea I didn't like that either. I think they're doing it for brand recognition honestly.

Nonetheless, Human Revolution looked like it was gonna be terrible when it was revealed, so hopefully they'll do it again and make it good.

I just about jumped out of my chair when I saw this. The fact that it will be DX12 compatible is icing on the cake.