Random...Get Rekt NVIDIA in Gaming...

IMO the reason that the 295x2 wins simply because AMD has allowed it, along with their other GPU's, to fluctuate in price as they have aged. I prefer Nvidia myself but I absolutely hate that no one will ever see a  brand new Titan X going for a 66% of today's price a year from now. Nvidia price locks their cards (for the most part) especially their high end cards like the Titan and Titan X making them poor choices to go SLI with because you will have to buy used to make the potential gains more cost effective. This has always been the basis of why AMD and Nvidia are destined to compete forever. Nvidia is better performance out the box but AMD is better value in the longterm. The only reason Nvidia refuses to fight more fervently on their pricing models is because AMD does not release products quite as often, so Nvidia is not forced to price competitively. We will see this trend continue when AMD releases their new line up later this year. 

Handing out TechRx's

Its 8GB

No... Go away.

Fuck off.

Yeah lol

-_-.....  come back when the video is a 295x vs TWO Titan X's    because the 295x is a dual card..  fk i hate people   Hell do two 980s vs a 295x and it gets rekted as well.  Hell im sure dual 970s rekts a 295x... 

Indeed people love to compare single to dual gpu's all the time because REASONS.

each 290x has 4gb, which doesn't stack to 8. it's a marketing tactic, nvidia does it too with their dual gpu cards 

yes

I know your point still stands but I see a lot of people dismissing the price.

Price does not matter to me :) I just want the best performance.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

No... Go away.

Yeah lol

Indeed people love to compare single to dual gpu's all the time because REASONS.

yes

Price does not matter to me :) I just want the best performance.

I envy you, my pocket isn't that big as yours.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

It's not really that big but I want the best for gaming. Saved money and paid off bills. I only owe on my car now. I got all the big bills out of the way. :). If you knew me 2 years ago. I would be like no way can't afford it. I'm so glad my bills are gone. Just paid $3800 a couple of weeks ago to finish off all my medical bills.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

the 295x2 doesnt run hot whatsoever.

Readable temperatures do not mean actual heat produced. Are you telling me that a card with a 500W TDP produces isn't hotter than a Titan X?

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

It's not really that big but I want the best for gaming. Saved money and paid off bills. I only owe on my car now. I got all the big bills out of the way. :). If you knew me 2 years ago. I would be like no way can't afford it. I'm so glad my bills are gone. Just paid $3800 a couple of weeks ago to finish off all my medical bills.

Will both of the Titan X and R9 295X2 are great with both of the GPUs kicking each other in some games, and I think the features that you're looking for will have a great factor in the decision.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Will both of the Titan X and R9 295X2 are great with both of the GPUs kicking each other in some games, and I think the features that you're looking for will have a great factor in the decision.

If I go AMD then it would have to be the 395x2. I don't mind waiting but that Titan X sli is calling my name. Good thing they are out of stock lol.

This is some gr8 b8 m8, i r8 8/8 (or 3.5/4)

But Sapphire is false advertising, this is quoted from their website:

>The AMD Radeon™ R9 295X2 graphics card is the world’s fastest, period.

http://www.sapphiretech.com/presentation/product/product_index.aspx?cid=1&gid=3&sgid=1227&pid=2293&psn=000101&lid=1

The Titan X is the world's fastest GPU. Your move. 

Edit: t8IHP.gif

CPU: G3258 @ 4GHz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 960 OC RAM: 8GB G.Skill DDR3 1600 SSD: Corsair LS 120GB Case: Antec GX500 Mouse: Logitech G402 Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Headphones: Shure SRH440 Microphone: That Zalman Zm-Mic1 that everyone recommends but noone uses

Remember when the R9 280 was the HD 7950? Pepperidge Farm remembers.  

Running two AMD Cards: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCwn1NTK-50

NVIDIA Fanboy

I build way more AMD PCs for gaming than NVidia for clients.. I recommend AMD more for most use cases, most with budget builds.

I myself personally own an NVidia as my main (because it's not for gaming, and my particular card does better than AMD did.. tested & fact)

However, I also own an AMD PC.

I own a MacBook laptop & Windows PCs, an iPad Mini & Galaxy Note 10", HTC M8, and I really want a Surface Pro!

IMO that's as far from "fanboy" of anything as it gets; however, I must admit.. I am near the line of a Razer fanboy, but NOT to build quality (I'm not delusional.. Though, I have ZERO problems with all my gear) only due to aesthetics. So yeah!

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

« Current PC ~ Phantom Beast »

.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.

I'll take you seriously when someone does a Dual TitanX vs 295x2 or Dual 980 vs 295x2 or Dual 970 vs 295x2.  And yes, the stock 295x2 does have 4gb vram but there have been 8gb versions made (SEE EDIT).  And can someone liquid cool all the NVidia cards and overclock them and overclock the 295x2?  All cards pushed to the limit of their abilities, then I would say that is an even comparison.

Edit:  I just read somewhere else that stock 295x2 has 8gb vram.  I don't actually know.....

| 2014 Retina MacBook Pro 13" |

My gaming desktop -- |Intel Core i7-3820 | ASUS P9X79 Deluxe | 16gb 2133mhz G.Skill Ripjawz X | ASUS DUAL GeForce GTX 1060 6GB | Fractal Design Define R5 | Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200rpm HDD | SeaSonic 760XP2 | Xigmatek Gaia CPU Cooler | LG22MC57HQ 1080p Monitor | Azio MGK1 Keyboard | Logitech G300s Mouse | HyperX Cloud Headset | Windows 10 Pro Insider |

Readable temperatures do not mean actual heat produced. Are you telling me that a card with a 500W TDP produces isn't hotter than a Titan X?

It was said that the card ran warm ( no doubt a joke coming from the heat the stock cooled 290s produce). Of course its hotter but not 95c hot.

I think people miss the point in this argument, Yes we know a 295x2 is better than a Titan X. Yes we know its a dual card vs single card. But on a Price/Performance scale the 295x2 is the better deal. We know two Titan X's would beat a single 295x2 but you need to spend $2000 to do that.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

It was said that the card ran warm ( no doubt a joke coming from the heat the stock cooled 290s produce). Of course its hotter but not 95c hot.

I think people miss the point in this argument, Yes we know a 295x2 is better than a Titan X. Yes we know its a dual card vs single card. But on a Price/Performance scale the 295x2 is the better deal. We know two Titan X's would beat a single 295x2 but you need to spend $2000 to do that.

May I remind you that when the 295x2 launched it cost $1500?  The Titan X only recently launched.

My gaming desktop -- |Intel Core i7-3820 | ASUS P9X79 Deluxe | 16gb 2133mhz G.Skill Ripjawz X | ASUS DUAL GeForce GTX 1060 6GB | Fractal Design Define R5 | Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200rpm HDD | SeaSonic 760XP2 | Xigmatek Gaia CPU Cooler | LG22MC57HQ 1080p Monitor | Azio MGK1 Keyboard | Logitech G300s Mouse | HyperX Cloud Headset | Windows 10 Pro Insider |

Fuck off.

What he said ^

Fanboyism has a limit, dont go giving trash on the forum @MLG.

Lets all ripperoni in pepperoni

May I remind you that when the 295x2 launched it cost $1500?  The Titan X only recently launched.

That is a very good point.  ^_^

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

May I remind you that when the 295x2 launched it cost $1500? The Titan X only recently launched.

As I recall, the Titan's MSRP typically stays, but I'm never sure.

HarHarHarHar.I just wanted to share this.Please don't make a zee random excuse you NVIDIA fans that "OH IT'S A DUAL GPU CARD IT'S SLOW IT'S UGLY IT RUNS GOT".

Radeon Card looks more sexy imo

Im talking about gaming here.If you wanna talk Workstation go away.

NVIDIA...A $700 card is wreaking your $1000 card in terms of gaming.Please make something good that makes sense.Really like a 8GB vs 12GB.You might be like 12GB is better but not here.

Save your time and money if your going for a gaming card at this price range and get a 295X2.

[Random Stuff Decided not To Put In]

It makes no sense why does a card of 2014 destroys a mid-2015 card.Like really NVIDIA.

Tell me NVIDIA'ns what you got to say to this

I just don't know what to say, there is a lot to comment on here, but I know you will not understand, so I'll leave it at you only know what people tell you, and you don't have a mind of your own.

Golf clap for AMD.

7800X3D - MSI B650 MAG Tomahawk - 32GB 6000mhz CL30 - Gigabyte 3080 TI - 2TB NVME - 1000w PSU - ID Cooling 240mm AIO

As I recall, the Titan's MSRP typically stays, but I'm never sure.

Titan also hasn't really had AMD competition like the 295x2 before, but I'm not certain.  (I didn't end it that way to mock you, merely because its true, I'm not certain)

Titan also hasn't really had AMD competition like the 295x2 before, but I'm not certain.  (I didn't end it that way to mock you, merely because its true, I'm not certain)

Well, there was the 7990, but I don't even remember pricing on that.

Two-headed_giant_vs_sea_monster.jpg

/thread

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

This is some gr8 b8 m8, i r8 8/8 (or 3.5/4)

But Sapphire is false advertising, this is quoted from their website:

>The AMD Radeon™ R9 295X2 graphics card is the world’s fastest, period.

http://www.sapphiretech.com/presentation/product/product_index.aspx?cid=1&gid=3&sgid=1227&pid=2293&psn=000101&lid=1

The Titan X is the world's fastest GPU. Your move.

Edit: t8IHP.gif

On nvidia's website they list the Titan X as the world's fastest graphics card, not "GPU". It is the world fastest GPU, but not graphics card. So let's not go all crazy about false advertising here. There are about 3.5x more instances of nvidia falsely advertising products (see what I did there?) But in all seriousness this thread doesn't need to exist. We've all seen the benchmarks. People are gonna buy what they want.

Cinders: - i7 4790K (4.5GHz) - Gigabyte Z97X-SOC - 16GB Klevv DDR3 1600MHz - EVGA GTX 980Ti ACX2.0+ (1548MHz Boost) - EVGA Supernova 850GS - NZXT H440 Orange/Black (Modified) -
Unnamed System: i5 4690K (4.2GHz) - MSI Z97I-AC - 8GB G.Skill DDR3 2400MHz - EVGA GTX 950 SSC - Raidmax Thunder V2 535W - Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

On nvidia's website they list the Titan X as the world's fastest graphics card, not "GPU". It is the world fastest GPU, but not graphics card. So let's not go all crazy about false advertising here. There are about 3.5x more instances of nvidia falsely advertising products (see what I did there?) But in all seriousness this thread doesn't need to exist. We've all seen the benchmarks. People are gonna buy what they want.

Exactly, pointless thread to make the fanboys come out with their hands ready to go keyboard-to-keyboard against each other.

Halla wallah

CSGO FOR KNIFE!

OH IT'S A DUAL GPU CARD IT'S SLOW IT'S UGLY IT RUNS GOT

Do you even sentence? 

Regular human bartender...Jackie Daytona.

It's common knowledge that the 295x2 is faster and cheaper so what's the point of posting this? oh yea that's right it's flamebait and it's will be reported as such.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"