Furious 7 thoughts? (Obvious spoiler alert)

EcoBoost

Did anyone here watch it? What did you guys think of it. 

I thought it was alright. There was more action and fighting then driving then I would have liked. I guess that's why it's not "Fast and Furious" anymore. It didn't exactly live up to the hype that I thought it would, but then again how many movies do? The bus scene wasn't as good as I would have imagined, but the scene in Abu Dhabi with the jumping across buildings was admittedly better then it was depicted in the trailers.

For those who aren't going to watch it but want to see their tribute to Paul:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cal2MqK_Fyw

Desktop: Intel Core i5 2380P (2400 w/o iGPU), MSI H61, 8GB RAM, 256GB SP610, 500GB WD Blue, HIS R9 280, Antec TruePower Classic 550W, Inwin MANA 134, QNIX QX2710, CM QuickFire Rapid, Logitech G402

Laptop: Toshiba Satellite L40D, AMD A6-6310, 6GB RAM, 500GB HDD, Radeon R4 Graphics, 14" 1366x768

Phone: iPhone 6 Space Gray 64GB, T-Mobile $60/mo 3GB plan

furious 7 had a bit too much micheal bay in it... its strayed from its roots  :( still a good movie. I hope they just end this series here before it goes too downhill.

its now an over edited action movie with some cars in it 

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I wanna see what people think of it...

I haven't liked the late ones (since 4) because IMO the series has lost it's original identity.

System: Thinkpad T460

I'm planning on seeing it since Vin and Paul are a couple of my favorite actors and I like most of their work (F&F no exception since fast cars = cool).

I would like to know if it's good, though. I don't mind spoilers.

I enjoyed it. 

Pros:

Awesome Cars.

Great visuals

Decent Acting. 

Cons:

Don't care for staring at dancer's butts for too long in the middle of my action movie. Was way too obvious it was to add some sexuality when...meh...didn't need it. 

Decent acting, but, some of the actors are....not...very good. 

Standard over-the-top or "why did he not just do this instead" type stuff found in most action movies. 

Would I recommend? Yes. Would I say it needs to be seen in theater? No. 

D3SL91 | Ethan | Gaming+Work System | NAS System | Photo: Nikon D750 + D5200

Did anyone here watch it? What did you guys think of it. 

I thought it was alright. I'll speak in detail if more people get interested, and we can make a spoiler alert for the thread.

It's... ok.

But even the 3rd part was enough, hope they won't film it anymore.

They turned racing into the action film, this is the problem.

I enjoyed it. 

Pros:

Awesome Cars.

Great visuals

Decent Acting. 

Cons:

Don't care for staring at dancer's butts for too long in the middle of my action movie. Was way too obvious it was to add some sexuality when...meh...didn't need it. 

Decent acting, but, some of the actors are....not...very good. 

Standard over-the-top or "why did he not just do this instead" type stuff found in most action movies. 

Would I recommend? Yes. Would I say it needs to be seen in theater? No. 

It has always been like that...

It's... ok.

Yes!

It's... ok.

I agree 100%. I would have much rather preferred driving scenes over the action/fighting... most of the fights anyway were pretty stupid. 

Desktop: Intel Core i5 2380P (2400 w/o iGPU), MSI H61, 8GB RAM, 256GB SP610, 500GB WD Blue, HIS R9 280, Antec TruePower Classic 550W, Inwin MANA 134, QNIX QX2710, CM QuickFire Rapid, Logitech G402

Laptop: Toshiba Satellite L40D, AMD A6-6310, 6GB RAM, 500GB HDD, Radeon R4 Graphics, 14" 1366x768

To those who have watched, is it worth watching? I would love to look through the comments and find out for myself but I don't want to read spoilers in case I do go see it

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

I like how they retired Paul Walkers character. There were too many close scenes where they could have killed him off but they chose to make it seem like he wants to live the normal life.

Main Rig

Case: NZXT H440 White | CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K @5.2GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H80i Hydro Series | Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition | RAM: HyperX Fury White & Black Series 16GB (4x4GB) OC to 2133MHz | Graphics Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 980 Ti ArcticStorm | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB & Samsung 840 256GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA 750W Supernova G2 80+ Gold | Display: BenQ XL2420G & Samsung S20D300 | Headset: Corsair 1500 | Mouse: Logitech G700S | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Silver RED LED

XENON Build:  

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 @3.3GHz | Intel DZ68BC | Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x4GB 1866MHz | Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB | MSI GeForce GTX 680 | Fractal Design Define R4 Titanium Grey | Seasonic 520W 80+ Platinum Fanless

Office Build:

Case: Fractal Focus G White | CPU: i5-8600K | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: MSI Z370-A PRO | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB-2666 | GPU: MSI GTX 1060 6GB GAMING X | SSD: Kingston A400 240GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA BT 450W+ Bronze

Phone

iPhone XS Max 512GB Gold

To those who have watched, is it worth watching? I would love to look through the comments and find out for myself but I don't want to read spoilers in case I do go see it

Simplest answer is if you're in the car thread then sure. So sure.

I liked it...

I dont watch a lot of movies though, so idk how it compares to the older ones

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I think it was alright. Fun fact though, the charger at the end of the movie was the nelson racing maximus charger. The thing is an absolute beast ant the amount of craftsmanship that went into the car is just astonishing.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

There was too much over the top action! They need to tone it down for the next one. I was done when they switched the hacker girl from car to car.

i thought it was cool, but would like more driving and less exploding lol, but still 10 out of 10

I liked it. They are definitely nice cars combined with Mission Impossible. 

Somehow they are all CIA agents and can fight. 

Jason statham is also a badass, as always. 

There was too much over the top action! They need to tone it down for the next one. I was done when they switched the hacker girl from car to car.

Yeah that was the scene that made the least sense to me... like they didn't even have the idea to not do it in front of a security camera

i think they are trying to profit off Paul walkers death , that and its all the same crap as the other 6 damn movies 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

I enjoyed it but the franchise has become more of an action based than racing. It's a catch22 because it becomes monotonous either way, if they did the same thing as the first one or step up the action from each one. Still is was a decent movie and I was happy how they retired Paul's character..

i think they are trying to profit off Paul walkers death , that and its all the same crap as the other 6 damn movies 

Honestly if you actually take in what they say you can tell that they they definitely did put effort into honoring Paul, it wasn't over the top on how they did it, but it was definitely a great tribute.

The more I think about it I still go back to how it would have been better if it weren't for the overfocused fighting scenes.

Like seriously, the huge climax with slow motion Vin Diesel and The Rock in mid air about to clash with each other, when all that came out of it was two metal sticks clashing and them falling to the ground again. Really?

saw it and honestly, they should stop now, there is no way they could continue the series without walker, i mean it started revolving around him as a cop going bad and cleaning its record in part 2 again.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

just watched recently, as a F&F series fans since i was a child. I loved the seventh movie, sure there some cliche scene, i thinks where it's lack is jason statham story, the character. but overall, i give it 8.5/10.

Can't wait for Fast 8!

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.