Furious 7 thoughts? (Obvious spoiler alert)

EcoBoost

furious 7 had a bit too much micheal bay in it... its strayed from its roots  :( still a good movie. I hope they just end this series here before it goes too downhill.

its now an over edited action movie with some cars in it 

Yeah, the series is kinda pointless now that Paul Walker is dead....

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

It was decent. I also think that they've turned a series about cars and racing into an action movie where main character and his enemy are always fighting, and it would have been better if the movie actually returned to it's roots in that sense for the 7th iteration, but overall it was not bad of a movie. The jokes were funny (especially Tyrese) and the driving scenes were relatively enjoyable. 

I didn't like how they integrated Dom and Sean though, they barely showed any sustaining Tokyo footage for it to even make sense to long-time watchers of the series, never mind people who haven't seen Tokyo Drift before. Han also doesn't make a personal appearance at all in the movie for some reason, only for two seconds in reused footage. They could have done better in this part, at least tell us who won the race at the end of Tokyo Drift.

The tribute to Paul was really nice though, it was a great scene and wasn't over the top in honoring him but rather did it in a peaceful way. R.I.P

"Rawr XD"

It was decent. I also think that they've turned a series about cars and racing into an action movie where main character and his enemy are always fighting, and it would have been better if the movie actually returned to it's roots in that sense for the 7th iteration, but overall it was not bad of a movie. The jokes were funny (especially Tyrese) and the driving scenes were relatively enjoyable. 

I didn't like how they integrated Dom and Sean though, they barely showed any sustaining Tokyo footage for it to even make sense to long-time watchers of the series, never mind people who haven't seen Tokyo Drift before. Han also doesn't make a personal appearance at all in the movie for some reason, only for two seconds in reused footage. They could have done better in this part, at least tell us who won the race at the end of Tokyo Drift.

The tribute to Paul was really nice though, it was a great scene and wasn't over the top in honoring him but rather did it in a peaceful way. R.I.P

F&F 7 or Need for Speed 2014?

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

saw it on day one at midnight. was expecting transporter vs fast and furious and thats exactly what i got. loved it :)

the biggest problem is that its a 12, which ruins all the fight senes, if it was a 15 it would have been much better

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

?

I meant which is better last years need for speed film or fast and furious 7?

I honestly couldn't bring myself to see the last one, nor this one.

The first one was the best, its been all downhill since then.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I've seen 2 F&F movies and both of them were quite bad. The weird logic jumps they make to include cars in every mission/job is just cringeworthy. Sure the cars are cool, no denying that but I feel that they are mixing fighting/action with fast cars/good driving in the wrong way. I still probably end up watching Furious 7 though. 

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone

Surface Pro 3 - i7 - 256Gb

Surface RT

Server:

SuperMicro something - Xeon e3 1220 V2 - 12GB RAM - 16TB of Seagates 

I meant which is better last years need for speed film or fast and furious 7?

IMO Fast and Furious 7. I didn't like the plot of NFS, it was basically two races + a road trip across america

"Rawr XD"

I thought it was obvious Dom won that race. Also Han is dead. Why would he show up in this film?

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

I thought it was obvious Dom won that race. Also Han is dead. Why would he show up in this film?

He died partway through the film, not at the very beginning.

"Rawr XD"

He died partway through the film, not at the very beginning.

Dom did not show up till the end of the film. Dom only showed up because Han was dead. Fast and Furious 6 ending was the part when Han died and then Deckard Shaw called Dom. Still confused why you think Han should've showed up in Furious 7.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Dom did not show up till the end of the film. Dom only showed up because Han was dead. Fast and Furious 6 ending was the part when Han died and then Deckard Shaw called Dom. Still confused why you think Han should've showed up in Furious 7.

The end of Fast and Furious 6 was a teaser of the Furious 7 plot, it did not occur directly after the events in Fast and Furious 6. The beginning of Furious 7, Han was still alive, when he "died" was when Brian was putting the baby into the van.

"Rawr XD"

The end of Fast and Furious 6 was a teaser of the Furious 7 plot, it did not occur directly after the events in Fast and Furious 6. The beginning of Furious 7, Han was still alive, when he "died" was when Brian was putting the baby into the van.

I know it can be somewhat confusing but they just took it as the audience should have seen Tokyo Drift. That's the way I look at it. Han was in that. They did not show Han because he was already doing his thing in Tokyo Drift.