I was just sent a rather powerful video.

flibberdipper

So yeah. Somebody sent this to me on Facebook, and I will not lie. This was well worth the watch. I'm just gonna leave it at that. :)

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Saw a "TheFineBros" version of this, kinda cool.

Sadly i fear alot of kids would...

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

"Don't slap a woman and get a kiss" doesn't seem like a particularly great message to me, at least not the way that's handled.

Very much late to the party and I most kids would probably slap her for the lolz. I highly doubt that that video wasn't staged. 

My Pc: Cpu: I7 4790k @ 4,8 Ghz @1,25 volts, Motherboard: Maximus VII Formula, Graphicscard: 2x Titan X @1,4 at stock voltage (soon to be replaced), Ram: 32 gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 Cl 9, SSD: 2x 850 Pro 1 Tb in Raid 0, 2x Samsung 840 Evo 1 tb raid 1,, PSU: Corsair HXi Series 1000W 80+ Platinum, Case: H440. Soon to be watercooled again, maybe, probably, the Titans are too loud. 

Yeah I saw it quite some time ago.

Pretty cool video

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Notice how just 1 kid said cause he doesn't condones violence, all of them repeated typical sexists lines of "you shouldn't hit women!" which eventually turns into the kind of attitude that WILL lead to violence against women.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Notice how just 1 kid said cause he doesn't condones violence, all of them repeated typical sexists lines of "you shouldn't hit women!" which eventually turns into the kind of attitude that WILL lead to violence against women.

And that was my favorite kid, mainly for that reason. :)

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

I like this one, kids are real characters :)

-Snips-

That asain kid is hilarious! :)

My Pc: Cpu: I7 4790k @ 4,8 Ghz @1,25 volts, Motherboard: Maximus VII Formula, Graphicscard: 2x Titan X @1,4 at stock voltage (soon to be replaced), Ram: 32 gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 Cl 9, SSD: 2x 850 Pro 1 Tb in Raid 0, 2x Samsung 840 Evo 1 tb raid 1,, PSU: Corsair HXi Series 1000W 80+ Platinum, Case: H440. Soon to be watercooled again, maybe, probably, the Titans are too loud. 

Kind of an awkward video to get their point across

CPU I7 - 4720HQ RAM 2 x 8GB • GPU Nvidia GTX 850M Storage 250GB 850 EVO - 1TB Seagate Hybrid
Keyboard CM Storm QuickFire Rapid-I (MX brown) & Pok3r (MX clear) • Mouse Logitech G502 • Sound Audio-Technica ATH-M50X • OS Windows 10 Pro - Linux Arch 
Storage Asustor AS7004T

I love that answer!  :wub: 

Can anyone remember when you were a kid and you asked your mom or dad why you're not allowed to steal things or to hurt someone or anything like that? And the only answer they can come up with is "Because you're not allowed to" or "Because you shouldn't do that".

Sometimes I wonder if most people are not really just robots...

Thanks for the video and even more for that comment.

Exactly this^

The argument "one should never hit a woman" leads quite readily to the argument: "one should never hit a woman, but popular media is more than willing to support violence against men by women"

How about a new rule, one that can apply to everyone "don't treat people like shit"

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Feel like I should post videos of the Milgram experiments  X0D

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

which eventually turns into the kind of attitude that WILL lead to violence against women.

Please explain? i don't understand how having the mindset of you shouldn't hit a women makes you hit a women :S

yeah , saw this a long time ago i think 3 months? But the first comment on to it was hilarious,

"Now make a video about girls being told to hit boys" :D Pretty sure that won't be put on youtube..unless it's heavily scripted

Details separate people.

Please explain? i don't understand how having the mindset of you shouldn't hit a women makes you hit a women :S

I know is not immediately aparent. But there's a couple of things with those statements

1) First (and most important) it makes a special distinction about women. This immediately puts all women on the "fragile, helpless creatures" mindset which is complete and total bullshit: yes on average men are larger in size. Averages don't mean shit however people, all people regardless of race or gender, come in all shapes and forms, one should not expect women to be small, delicate, physically unable to defend themselves. That's a stereotype we impose but women are just as capable of becoming athletes and fighters

2) Second, it implies that if it was a boy then it would sorta be ok to hit him? They never said "I'm not hitting somebody without a reason" their very first thought was "I'm not hitting a women" which means their upbringing has taught them than it is more important to first look who you are fighting instead of teaching kids "Violence is wrong"

3) Since we established that women are inferior beings that need to be taken care of and that violence is ok now we have people growing up to think less of women, since they're fragile and we should admire their beauty not respect them as actual fucking human beings and equals. I mean some of the kids specifically say that "because she's pretty" so meaning it would be ok to hit a women if she was ugly or was dressed up like a men?

4) Another indicator would be "Where there's smoke, there's probably fire" meaning that if a kid is being taught that you should never hit a women and the environment he is in allows this, it is a pretty safe bet many of them will be taught other things like "Women should be good cooks!" or "Women shouldn't work once they're married!" and "Women need to be good mothers!" and a bunch of other nonsense.

All this together means that women continue to be opressed and stuck in shitty situations where eventually, a violent and disrespectful jerk gets drunk and conveniently forgets that rule from years ago of "never hit women" This all comes from just not teaching kids that women are people, just like you. They just happen to have different genitals, that's about the only preconception that you should have and you should respect them not because they're women, but because they're people

-------

Current Rig

-------

You know, there is a whole theory behind discourse and it's actually reducible to formulae. Why does everyone with an opinion think they're the last word on the subject?

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

While hitting anybody isn't nice, this is plain sexist.

If a woman has malicious intent towards me of course you can bet I will punch her.

You know, there is a whole theory behind discourse and it's actually reducible to formula. Why does everyone with an opinion think they're the last word on the subject?

Dr Cuddy: "How is it that you always assume you're right?

Dr House: "I don't, I just find it hard to operate on the opposite assumption"

-------

Current Rig

-------

Dr Cuddy: "How is it that you always assume you're right?

Dr House: "I don't, I just find it hard to operate on the opposite assumption"

So...are you trying to support my statement or dispute it? 

Really...no clue. :shrug:

But look, seriously, I don't want to get into this. I'm not being payed enough to deal with this crap.

How can you be sure they haven't cut out clips of children who actually slapped her?

I'm just asking questions

Yeah you can see one kid was going to but hessitated.

-------

Current Rig

-------