carguy86
37 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

I'm blue

Daba dee daba doo

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

20 minutes ago, carguy86 said:

Daba dee daba doo

Every device I own is running hot. Can I go back up north pls?

1 hour ago, Daring said:

It's "too cold" for waterparks in Florida rn.

It's gonna be in the mid-70s all week. Florida please.

ahahahahaha!!!! Where I come from mid 70s (21-25c) is quite nice for early summer :P Waterparks are better imo when its not as warm out cause the water feels warmer

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

1 hour ago, Daring said:

It's "too cold" for waterparks in Florida rn.

It's gonna be in the mid-70s all week. Florida please.

Silly Florida.  lol

70*F is almost too warm for me.  ?

57 minutes ago, Daring said:

That's because the ambient temperature where you are is that much higher?

2 hours ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Am I the only one who really has no bias towards mobile OSes?

Yes, I've only been able to use iOS, but I really don't talk shit about Android (and Windows Phone) because I've never had a fair chance to use it.

I mean I prefer Android, so that may make me a little biased towards it. If Apple made a phone that had features that I wanted, iOS wouldn't be a problem. But however, their phones tend to lack features, and I find it awesome that not many other Android devices have dropped the headphone jack, which may mean Apple could return the headphone jack in the iPhone 8. I mean I doubt it, but I'd like to see Apple bring the headphone jack back. I mean if there were more USB Type C headphones/earbuds or bluetooth earbuds that seemed like they worth the money, sure I'd consider switching to try it out. But my earbuds are fine, so I see no reason to want to switch.

Windows phone, for me that's just a straight up no because of how limited it is in software and features.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

9 minutes ago, Daring said:

-snip-

One phone can not be the platform saving super glue to keep that platform alive.

Microsoft joined the party late, made quite a few mistakes early on and they're realizing that there is no real path forward for keeping the Windows Phone platform alive for much longer as whatever they've made off it has been likely barely enough to make that investment end up as breaking even on their venture into the mobile device market. The arguments of years past was that on lower end hardware Windows Phone was much better than Android, however lower end devices have gotten a lot better along with the manufacturers of lower end devices (and Google themselves) worked on optimizing the OS for their hardware and making it less resource intensive overall. The overhead of modern Android vs obsolete versions Android would likely show that the overhead of modern Android has decreased over the years.

9 minutes ago, wcreek said:

One phone can not be the platform saving super glue to keep that platform alive.

Try telling a Windows Phone fanboy that, they're convinced that the mythical Surface Phone will be the saving grace for the platform and will change everything.

Like the Lumia 1020, 1520, Icon, 830, 735, 950/XL, HTC One M8 Windows, HP Elite x3 and Alcatel Idol 4S Windows did. OH WAIT. Meanwhile on Android, Xiaomi made a concept phone with extremely narrow bezels and now the LG G6 and Samsung Galaxy S8 have extremely narrow bezels, and Apple is expected to follow suit. There's also a variety of Android phones in all price points, probably thousands of devices, while Windows has a handful of devices from 2015 and 2016 to choose from, with no new ones on the horizon. Devices from 2015! Being current in 2017!

If you want exciting phones and where all the innovation is actually happening, look at Android. If you want absolutely nothing really exciting, look at Windows.

5 minutes ago, Daring said:

Try telling a Windows Phone fanboy that, they're convinced that the mythical Surface Phone will be the saving grace for the platform and will change everything.

Like the Lumia 1020, 1520, Icon, 830, 735, 950/XL, HTC One M8 Windows, HP Elite x3 and Alcatel Idol 4S Windows did. OH WAIT. Meanwhile on Android, Xiaomi made a concept phone with extremely narrow bezels and now the LG G6 and Samsung Galaxy S8 have extremely narrow bezels, and Apple is expected to follow suit. There's also a variety of Android phones in all price points, probably thousands of devices, while Windows has a handful of devices from 2015 and 2016 to choose from, with no new ones on the horizon. Devices from 2015! Being current in 2017!

If you want exciting phones and where all the innovation is actually happening, look at Android. If you want absolutely nothing really exciting, look at Windows.

Accurate.

2 hours ago, Daring said:

NO. 

1 hour ago, wcreek said:

Windows phone, for me that's just a straight up no because of how limited it is in software and features.

I used to lust over Windows Phones especially how cool the 41 mp camera of the Nokia Lumia 1020 and I think the UI is neat and unique. But having a good camera with 6x lossless zoom doesn't cut anymore. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

4 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

But having a good camera with 6x lossless zoom doesn't cut anymore.

It's not even the best camera out there anymore. Sky is often washed out and even with that 41MP camera, some detail on certain objects is lost.

1 hour ago, wcreek said:

The arguments of years past was that on lower end hardware Windows Phone was much better than Android, however lower end devices have gotten a lot better along with the manufacturers of lower end devices (and Google themselves) worked on optimizing the OS for their hardware and making it less resource intensive overall.

Not to mention cameras on Android phones started to get better especially with the Galaxy S6 and LG G4. Microsoft foolishly thought that businesses would jump on board to Windows Phone 7.5/8 because of Microsoft Office. Little did Microsoft knew, a lot of companies are ditching Exchange and Office for Gmail and Google Docs and WP back then doesn't support MDM vendors and VPN, quite critical for security company files. So few years they launched their official Office apps for iOS and Android. Windows Phone fanboys back then thought that Windows 10 Mobile will be its saving grace, too bad it launched with crap ton of problems. 

5 minutes ago, Daring said:

It's not even the best camera out there anymore. Sky is often washed out and even with that 41MP camera, some detail on certain objects is lost.

Taking pictures from the Lumia 1020 is slow af. Launching the camera app takes two seconds, post processing of a picture takes 6 seconds before you can take a shot again all thanks to a slower Snapdragon S4 Pro whereas Android OEMs are already using Snapdragon 600 or 800. Windows Phone fans seems to forget that digital zoom won't beat hardware based optical zoom. 

19 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

I used to lust over Windows Phones especially how cool the 41 mp camera of the Nokia Lumia 1020 and I think the UI is neat and unique. But having a good camera with 6x lossless zoom doesn't cut anymore. 

Whoa... Gotta say that's probably the best "in circuit" animation i've ever seen :o Love it :P:D

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

2 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

Taking pictures from the Lumia 1020 is slow af. Launching the camera app takes two seconds, post processing of a picture takes 6 seconds before you can take a shot again all thanks to a slower Snapdragon S4 Pro whereas Android OEMs are already using Snapdragon 600 or 800. Windows Phone fans seems to forget that digital zoom won't beat hardware based optical zoom. 

That's because Microsoft didn't support the Snapdragon 600/800 until the very end of 2013, just before the launch of Qualcomm's next-generation SoCs.

3 minutes ago, 8uhbbhu8 said:

Whoa... Gotta say that's probably the best "in circuit" animation i've ever seen :o Love it :P:D

If there's one thing Microsoft can do very well is making commercials. How I wish their mobile platform is as good as the ads. 

2 hours ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

need to be turned on to be hot

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)