LGBT community

carguy86
1 hour ago, chrisholland03 said:

-snip snop-

Probably nobody unless there's somehow a literal miracle.

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

2 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

Probably just today. I'll consider this a filthy cheat day.

Also, what made Krispy Kreme think that I'm into celebrating Valentines Day? 

Cheat day?  

Idk..  They just gave you heart shaped things?  lol

5 hours ago, Bleedingyamato said:

So you're going to eat junk food and then exercise the calories away?  ?

Well, I hope  so. There's so much you can do in a gym tho. 

- snip-

11 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Creme?  Idk about that.

But extra bananas in mine would be awesome.  I like bananas.  (The fruit.  lol)

You gotta be careful where you stick your big innuendo in this thread. 

- snip-

17 minutes ago, MrDynamicMan said:

You gotta be careful where you stick your big innuendo in this thread. 

That's why I added the fruit part.  Wouldn't want anyone accidentally thinking I meant something beside a certain yellow fruit.  ?

This is what happens when I ask my friend to blow out my candle and think it's safe for her to do that...  ?

Would this qualify as an experience with a non-techie or simply a tech disaster?   (whatever that thread is called)

There was wax in/on the power button btw and in the audio jacks, and at lesst the front of the two USB ports (I think maybe the back top USB port too/the USB connector on my mouse and possibly keyboard too.   But my mouse and keyboard were and are still plugged in so I hope no wax go far enough into the USB stuff to break anything.

A tiny speck of wax got past the grill on the rear top and landed on my 1070's backplate thank Godoka and not anything too bad.  

A few drops also landed and the top and back of my monitor including the base of the stand as you can see if you look close enough.

@Daring

@ShadowTechXTS

@Ryan_Vickers

@ARikozuM

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

This is what happens when I ask my friend to blow out my candle and think it's safe for her to do that...  ?

rip :( 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

4 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

rip :( 

Do you think the wax might break or affect the ports or the power button?

I've been considering getting a new case anyway.  This just changed that from a maybe to a hell yes.  lol

I'm making her give me the cost of the case (like $65 I think) so I'll just put that towards either another of the same case or more likely a different case like this.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00VRKVSVM/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_14?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

1 minute ago, Bleedingyamato said:

I've been considering getting a new case anyway.  This just changed that from a maybe to a hell yes.  lol

I'm making her give me the cost of the case (like $65 I think) so I'll just put that towards either another of the same case or more likely a different case like this.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00VRKVSVM/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_14?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

I think in all likelihood when the wax dries, it will just break off, and so long as it hasn't discoloured the plastic under it, there won't be any noticeable lasting effects.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

5 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

If the ports don't work, just put a couple insertion cycles on them and they'll work the wax off the contacts

@Dan Castellaneta You must be so happy with that dove just suddenly became a meme

6 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

What is that thing I'm seeing it all over

Trash dove :D

1 minute ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

But its not blue

It's trash and that sums up everything about me

58 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

I think in all likelihood when the wax dries, it will just break off, and so long as it hasn't discoloured the plastic under it, there won't be any noticeable lasting effects.

I managed to get most of it off.  There's a few spots where I still see faint green but it won't rub off with my finger so whatever.

My keyboard and mouse along with the power button still seem to work.

I'm still replacing my case, mouse, and possibly keyboard as soon as I decide on replacements.   

54 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

If the ports don't work, just put a couple insertion cycles on them and they'll work the wax off the contacts

They seem to but the case and mouse are going bye bye regardless.  Keyboard most likely as well.  

1 hour ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Would this qualify as an experience with a non-techie or simply a tech disaster?   (whatever that thread is called)

There was wax in/on the power button btw and in the audio jacks, and at lesst the front of the two USB ports (I think maybe the back top USB port too/the USB connector on my mouse and possibly keyboard too.   But my mouse and keyboard were and are still plugged in so I hope no wax go far enough into the USB stuff to break anything.

A tiny speck of wax got past the grill on the rear top and landed on my 1070's backplate thank Godoka and not anything too bad.  

A few drops also landed and the top and back of my monitor including the base of the stand as you can see if you look close enough.

@Daring

@ShadowTechXTS

@Ryan_Vickers

@ARikozuM

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Photo looks blue af

2 minutes ago, Daring said:

I'm a furry, I'm the trash one by default.

But you're foxy so we like you anyway.  ? lol