LGBT community

carguy86
1 hour ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Too poor for a blue corvette

How about a sexy blue Ford?    I saw a blue Ford Escape years ago that looked awesome.

1 hour ago, Mister2010 said:

i was quite a big fan of that song at one point ... but i cant be bothered to learn the lyrics xD 

That's too bad.   It's a good song.  ?

53 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

It's a great way to de-stress

Yeah. I know my limits but testing my limits makes me motivated. As it turns out, working out is a good way to cope with my anxiety as I've discovered. Once I've started seeing the results especially in my abdominal area, the more I'm motivated to push harder. 

That's good it helps you for anxiety too.  

I wouldn't mind a better abdominal area but I'm too lazy to go to a gym.  ?

48 minutes ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

Didn't actually cost much more compared with normal non-ecc unbuffered, Non-ecc RAM has really spiked a lot in price and ECC RAM is somehow dropping in price,  it was $120 per DIMM last time I bought 8GB ECC unbuffered DDR3. 

ECC (Error-correcting code) is memory that can calculate when something is corrupt in memory and then repair it. 

Registered ECC is more advanced than that, usually only used in servers. 

The reason these computers got ECC was because they already have ECC and all the other engineering computers have ECC, so everything is keep into line and everything is nice. I don't think the engineering computers need ECC, but that what I was told to buy and it didn't actually cost more than normal unbuffered non-ecc

As long as it works for you that's what's important I suppose.  ?

17 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

I got the call, I've got an interview next week!

Good luck!

2 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Yeah, friggin  TESLA!

Awesome! :DDDD

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

11 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Yeah, friggin  TESLA!

Holy!!! Damn!!! Please take a picture of Elon Musk ??

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

44 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

Holy!!! Damn!!! Please take a picture of Elon Musk ??

I met the President on the first day where I worked but somehow I doubt that will happen at Tesla...

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Days like these make me like having reasons to live because if I didn't I'd probably be dead by now.

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

2 hours ago, Bleedingyamato said:

How about a sexy blue Ford?    I saw a blue Ford Escape years ago that looked awesome.

Always loved to have a blue Camaro SS

2 hours ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

I got the call, I've got an interview next week!

I didn't call you /s

I'm bi and I'm pretty sure people come here to be people and get to talk about, not special snowflakes. can this be taken to a different website? I'm just asking this nicely. I don't think this needs to be on a tech site.

1 minute ago, asdfghjkl106 said:

I'm bi and I'm pretty sure people come here to be people and get to talk about, not special snowflakes. can this be taken to a different website? I'm just asking this nicely. I don't think this needs to be on a tech site.

You do realize most of us aren't special snowflakes.

Also, this is off-fucking-topic, where anything that isn't a setup for a flamewar or NSFW goes.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

This is in Off Topic, basically anything is allowed in Off Topic (provided it still fits within the community standards).

2 minutes ago, Daring said:

This is in Off Topic, basically anything is allowed in Off Topic (provided it still fits within the community standards).

I think we've broken those more than a few times

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

2 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

You do realize most of us aren't special snowflakes.

Also, this is off-fucking-topic, where anything that isn't a setup for a flamewar or NSFW goes.

Yes I realise all of you aren't special because your lgbtq, it's just a Tech site. And this needs to be here and not on tumblr or something?

1 minute ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

The problem at hand is if we really care.

Well we know a few do. And a selfie in my new sweater to grace you all

16776178_389690564731823_1958080396_o.jpg

Spoiler

AXIOM

Yes I realise all of you aren't special because your lgbtq, it's just a Tech site. And this needs to be here and not on tumblr or something?

Tumblr's a fucking plate of trash.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

4 minutes ago, Daring said:

yes but its still a tech site that is used for tech stuff.

1 minute ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Tumblr's a fucking plate of trash.

yes it is but there are other forums like redit, that are not on a tech site

2 minutes ago, asdfghjkl106 said:

yes but its still a tech site that is used for tech stuff.

I'm not about to tell you to read through 879 pages because nobody has the time or patience to read through 879 pages, but we talk about tech in this thread as well. It's basically 50% tech, 40% memes, 10% actual LGBT stuff.

btw, this being a tech site doesn't mean that everywhere must be tech all the time. Off Topic exists for a reason!

1 minute ago, Daring said:

I'm not about to tell you to read through 879 pages because nobody has the time or patience to read through 879 pages, but we talk about tech in this thread as well. It's basically 50% tech, 40% memes, 10% actual LGBT stuff.

but why do you have to talk about it? it's a tech and tech meme site, I don't believe that there is such thing as tech lgbt stuff? it confuses me its not something one should be identified with. it just means you have nothing special about you other than a preference which i think can be a little sad