LGBT community

carguy86

Not as bad as my friend who decided to stare up at the sun during the eclipse the other week with no eye protection.

WTF, why?

Did it blind him? Is he having treatment for it?

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

Screw listening to the lab techies, stare at that shit! Did it myself, my eyes regretted it for the rest of the day. Not as bad as my friend who decided to stare up at the sun during the eclipse the other week with no eye protection.

Not as bad as a old friend of mine who thought that sipping Ethanol from a tea spoon during science. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I'm otherkin demisexual special snowflake. 

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

Not everyone "seems gay"

I have my moments but I'm fairly normal. Also a lot of people I have met surprised me when they came out. You can't always "tell" ;)

lol according to everyone I talk to I'm super obvious :P apparently I have a "gay voice" too lol

when I came out everyone was like "we already know, no need to tell us"  :wacko:

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

lol according to everyone I talk to I'm super obvious :P apparently I have a "gay voice" too lol

when I came out everyone was like "we already know, no need to tell us"  :wacko:

Wait were you in the TS with Lays and the others I think yesterday?

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

WTF, why?

Did it blind him? Is he having treatment for it?

Nope, the idiot still can see fine, although lets just say he did suffer a bit for being a fool

Not as bad as a old friend of mine who thought that sipping Ethanol from a tea spoon during science.

Not seen anyone try that yet, although a "friend" of mine in year 9 managed to knock all The nearby chemicals over when rushing to the sink to wash of "Hydrochloric acid" (I used some water in a pipette to wet his hand), safe to say we had to leave the lab after that.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Wait were you in the TS with Lays and the others I think yesterday?

We have a TS? omg what have I been missing :( 

ip pls

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

Nope, the idiot still can see fine, although lets just say he did suffer a bit for being a fool

Not seen anyone try that yet, although a "friend" of mine in year 9 managed to knock all The nearby chemicals over when rushing to the sink to wash of "Hydrochloric acid" (I used some water in a pipette to wet his hand), safe to say we had to leave the lab after that.

Let's just say, he was ill for the next few days from drinking only a tea spoon. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Nope, the idiot still can see fine, although lets just say he did suffer a bit for being a fool.

I can imagine. That's not the smartest thing to do.

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

I'm otherkin demisexual special snowflake. 

How long does it normally take you to become attracted to somebody?

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Let's just say, he was ill for the next few days from drinking only a tea spoon.

Of course he bloody well would be! It's not like drinking pure alcohol is a sensible easy way to get drunk quick! If it was then I don't think I'd hate chemistry as much as I do these days.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

YOU DERAILED MY DERAIL ATTEMPT

HOW WHY I CANT EVEN

Because why derail a thread that's been going mostly OK?

For shits and giggles of course

i saw some thing about clothes in here, any tips on how a 15 yr old can start dressing a bit more femininely? (some sneaky ways like not obvious, i kindof sway a bit when i walk like all feminine ly)

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

How long does it normally take you to become attracted to somebody?

He's offline :0/

i saw some thing about clothes in here, any tips on how a 15 yr old can start dressing a bit more femininely? (some sneaky ways like not obvious, i kindof sway a bit when i walk like all feminine ly)

God no, that wasn't advice, that was a story about me. 

Like, are you transgendered? I suggest telling people of important first that you're a girl before dressing like the un-assumed sex.

Otherwise, dress however feels comfy. Whether you want to wear flats/Uggs or wear bras or whatever, it's up to you. Whatever makes you feel more feminine without being uncomfortably so.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

im a little confused dont hate me for asking

but how is it not a choice? :huh:

i just dont understand

I tend to lean on neuroscience. And perhaps genetics/epi-genetics.

It's still an field of active research, but of everything we've learnt it seems that our brains are wired in such a way that results in same-sex attraction.

Of course the field will become more complex as knowledge increases. 

As a side note, has anyone else read the epi-genetic studies on homosexuality? It's fascinating stuff! Quite a lot of potential for discovery!

"The wheel?" "No thanks, I'll walk, its more natural" - thus was the beginning of the doom of the Human race.
Cheese monger.

Was it denatured ethanol? They make denatured ethanol so it tastes horrible and is also poisonous.

As a side note, has anyone else read the epi-genetic studies on homosexuality? It's fascinating stuff! Quite a lot of potential for discovery!

I don't generally go that deep. I read more broadly kind of for practical purposes?

Like, are you transgendered? I suggest telling people of important first that you're a girl before dressing like the un-assumed sex.

Otherwise, dress however feels comfy. Whether you want to wear flats/Uggs or wear bras or whatever, it's up to you. Whatever makes you feel more feminine without being uncomfortably so.

nonononononono, i just want to be a bit more femi (im bi)

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

I don't generally go that deep. I read more broadly kind of for practical purposes?

Science student, curiosity about basically everything is one of the required traits. :P

Plus it directly involves me and I enjoy seeing how I respond to new research that has the potential to disagree with my previous stances.

"The wheel?" "No thanks, I'll walk, its more natural" - thus was the beginning of the doom of the Human race.
Cheese monger.

Ah, so I assume you're female by birth?

nope im a boy

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Science student, curiosity about basically everything is one of the required traits. :P

Plus it directly involves me and I enjoy seeing how I respond to new research that has the potential to disagree with my previous stances.

Do you have examples? 

:)  :)  :)

(at risk of making my imaginary soul-mate jealous)   :D