LGBT community

carguy86

Relevant. 

ZSnWTsE.gif

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

That's an actual thing, I've been put in dresses and didn't mind one bit.

Okay, I wasn't sure how seriously I should take it.

I had a girl put me in one once and she put makeup on me but it just did not suit me. It wasn't a good feeling looking in the mirror.

Then she did the same to my best friend and he totally looked like a woman.

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

I had a girl put me in one once and she put makeup on me but it just did not suit me. It wasn't a good feeling looking in the mirror.

I've been put in stockings before. But never a dress or makeup. 

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I've done dresses, bras. make up and random clothing. Still my personal favorite are pants. Guys pants seem to be super uncomfortable for me.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

I've done dresses, bras. make up and random clothing. Still my personal favorite are pants. Guys pants seem to be super uncomfortable for me.

I stole an old pair of girls jeans from outside a front door when I was about, I think fourteen or fifteen. I tell you...pulling those things on felt good. I could feel her shape in them (they were trashed but I loved them). They were being thrown away (that's why they were outside the door). :0/

Edit: Sorry, is that too much? I'm not sure if that's really appropriate. :0/

Wow, that was a long time ago.  :wacko:

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

I stole an old pair of girls jeans from outside a front door when I was about, I think fourteen or fifteen. I tell you...pulling those things on felt good. I could feel her shape in them (they were trashed but I loved them). They were being thrown away (that's why they were outside the door). :0/

Girls Jeans > Mens Jeans?

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

You wear girl's jeans? Now I'm jealous. I would if I could fit into them. 

I think they were original mens jeans (they weren't a stretch fabric blend, I think they were just plain cotton), but she'd basically warn them to the point that they were kind of falling to pieces. So basically, guys jeans that had been owned and warn by a girl. :0/

Hang on, how old are you guys? I'm not sure about the appropriateness of talking about this stuff?

If I remember correctly I'm like a size 6. :P

|King Of The Lost|

If I remember correctly I'm like a size 6. :P

And here's me, being too tubby for good jeans. :( 

Girls jeans are generally a lycra blend. They're a stretch fabric, so you should be able to get into them if you really wanted to? I guess if you have a very big frame then it might be a problem.

Girls jeans are generally a lycra blend. They're a stretch fabric, so you should be able to get into them if you really wanted to? I guess if you have a very big frame then it might be a problem.

I have a pretty big frame, yeah. 

I have a pretty big frame, yeah. 

Oh okay, then unless you really really wanted a pair it might be a problem, otherwise some kind of online large-sizes store for women. :0/

Oh okay, then unless you really really wanted a pair it might be a problem, otherwise some kind of online large-sizes store for women. :0/

I'll stick with my straight fit jeans for now. :D

I generally still go for utility type stuff. :0/

Slim cut/Boot cut <3 

Mainly cause I like kind of having them tighter on my upper thighs (sounds awkward when I say that)

|King Of The Lost|

Slim cut/Boot cut <3 

Mainly cause I like kind of having them tighter on my upper thighs (sounds awkward when I say that)

Bet it sounded better in your head. :P 

But yeah, I agree with that! 

There is so much gas leaking from this thread

It would be a shame if someone

started a fire

Slim cut/Boot cut <3 

I used to wear them that way (501s). These days I generally go for whatever they have in the nearest Uniqlo.

started a fire

I really suggest you don't please. 

|King Of The Lost|

started a fire

Green flames are amazingly fun to create though. Shame no one has a lighter. 

started a fire

:confused:

Should I know what that means?

Green flames are amazingly fun to create though. Shame no one has a lighter.

I much prefer white flames. Specifically with magnesium, lovely and blinding.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

I much prefer white flames. Specifically with magnesium, lovely and blinding.

Remember not to stare directly at it. I sure didn't take that into mind. 

Remember not to stare directly at it. I sure didn't take that into mind.

Screw listening to the lab techies, stare at that shit! Did it myself, my eyes regretted it for the rest of the day. Not as bad as my friend who decided to stare up at the sun during the eclipse the other week with no eye protection.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim