LGBT community

carguy86
Just now, Force.Sensitive.Squirrel said:

Playing 5th? What other systems have you tried?

I love MtG, but it's a jealous beast. Demands all your time and money if you want to be good. I would love to play more Magic, but I just can't afford to. What's your colour? I go Simic (Blue / Green) or Temur (Blue / Green / Red).

5e :) In the middle of a campaign that's been going on for 2ish years now. Although If it weren't for the fact that we can never seem to find a static time to meet every month we could be twice as far in it as we are now :P I've use 5e, 3e, and pathfinder. We ddi one short campaign in pathfinder then started our current one in it but switched part way through via unknown magic to 5e due to our play style fitting it better. I do like the pathfinder cleric more then the 5e cleric but the 5e cleric can be incredibly op in 5e in so many ways if done right. We've gone more custom in our campaign due to things that we wanted and as a neutral good cleric I have blood magic :P 

Straight green, straight red, black/blue, and a small white one. Currently revamping them all though and need more cards but no cash to buy more right now :( 

My green one is hilarious if I get good draws and/or who i'm playing against doesn't know my deck. Made to channel the power of many many weak creatures into a few other cards that become incredibly powerful after a few turns.

What I would love however is to get an elf deck along with the card that allows you to search your deck and put all your elven creatures on the battlefield :D (I think its elf that is)

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

40 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

We're in a world where, even in some of the most liberal places, being in the closet in some or all areas of life is 'convenient' and that's not the way the world should work.  It's quite simply not fair.

The world isn't fair or perfect, nor has it ever been. We need simply make do with what we have, and leave this world in a slightly (0.0000001%) better shape than it was when we came into it.

Or burn it to ashes, that works too I suppose, if you're into nihilism and all that.

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

36 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

my parents really couldn't care less about my sexuality as long as I'm not fucking stupid with it and if I'm actually sure that I'm gay

truth be told they've never bitched about that but tend to get on me for tf2 shit, although let's be honest here: I don't need half the shit I have in my inventory

It could be worse, you could be spending that kind of money if you had that kind of money on tf2 shit.

image.png.4b18fa890cb6544b26f792b0dafe237c.png

To those who don't know, from Marketplace.tf you can get 1,200 keys for about $2,388... 2,500 keys is $5,000.

Each key is about $1.95-$1.99 from that site.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

17 minutes ago, Daring said:

Oh yeah, furry art, that can also get expensive. Especially if I want a ref sheet for my boy Nowak, $75 - $100 for a sheet depending on the artist. Yeesh.

(It gets worse when you get a fursuit, $3000+ if you want a good one.)

Well, I think this could set my sister for life as far as financials go. My sister likes drawing. :P

My eyes see the past…

1 minute ago, wcreek said:

It could be worse, you could be spending that kind of money if you had that kind of money on tf2 shit.

image.png.4b18fa890cb6544b26f792b0dafe237c.png

To those who don't know, from Marketplace.tf you can get 1,200 keys for about $2,388... 2,500 keys is $9,950.

Each key is about $1.95-$1.99 from that site.

I think you mean 2500 keys is around $5000, give or take around $100.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

Just now, Zodiark1593 said:

Well, I think this could set my sister for life as far as financials go.

She a freelance artist?

3 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

I think you mean 2500 keys is around $5000, give or take around $100.

Huh wonder where the hell I saw 5000 keys lol I mean still over $100 for a virtual item is crazy.

I mean $100 is kinda a lot as is lol

Imagine dealing with such a high value trade, damn lol

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

Just now, wcreek said:

@Dan Castellaneta tf2 where you could use $12,000 to buy a car or put towards a house or whatever or you can buy this cool looking hat from marketplace.tf.

image.png.a774d59de1ba0f5a87b8546d2f810768.png

I'd bet that's the highly duped level 3 one

clean ones fetch more than that

you could easily buy a brand new corolla with the kind of money a clean burning TC would rake in

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

21 minutes ago, Daring said:

She a freelance artist?

No, at least not yet. 

My eyes see the past…

Just now, Zodiark1593 said:

No, at least not yet. 

But an artist.

2 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

Same. I was raised a Christian (Catholic denomination) but they’re not the ultra conservative fire and brimstone type of people. 

I haven’t explicitly came out to them but I think they’re aware of my orientation. I think it will hurt them if I told them that I’m gay and had three ex boyfriends. 

2 hours ago, Force.Sensitive.Squirrel said:

I'm also a wayward Catholic boy. And yeah, my father isn't the fire and brimstone type either, but he does take religion very seriously. He would legitimately believe that I'm damned, and that would be very, very hard for him.

Hey, my family is also Catholic, they even sent me to Catholic schools for pre-school to high school. I had the not so uncommon experience that the more pressure to be religious the less I felt like being religious myself. Also worth noting is that my family is pretty liberal and much of my extended family is not Catholic. Only recently did I manage to finally come out to my family could have gone better but totally worth it.

It was crazy liberating for me; however, It was a hard choice for me to arrive at because not only because being bi makes my family dynamic (With my Parental family, not my SO) complicated. A great deal of the general public doesn't understand bisexuality. For example, if I am dating a woman people will say, "Why come out?" and then when I'm dating a guy people will imply that your still somehow still in the closet or in denial. the other complication is that almost no one thinks I am bi (or more simply also like guys) because in many outward ways I appear to be stereotypically straight. In school, it was awesome because I would not get picked on, but to pass for something your not can be a pain when trying to be something other than what people expect of you. I do guess that all LGBT persons can empathize with the latter reason at some level as we are all breaking from societies expectations.

3 hours ago, Force.Sensitive.Squirrel said:

I'm still closeted to my family. I'm not super proud of that, but they're also very conservative and religious.

I technically got caught actually. When I was not in a right mental state, I had given my mother the password to my phone. Which I don't remember doing so, at all. From there, she saw the arguments between me and the girl I traveled to LA to see. When she confronted me....I'll just say one of the words she used was "disgusting." I like to think that a creator of all things from atoms to the supergiant stars wouldn't give a fuck about which gender I am in love with. I act the part to appear to my mother that I'm "cured" by telling her I'm going out with guys and such. 

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Alpha Microphone: Razer Seiren X

-snip-

-snip-

As much as I would love to have a conversation about religion, I can’t do that anymore because of the updated CS. Do you have Telegram? We can have NSFLTT discussions there. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

2 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

As much as I would love to have a conversation about religion, I can’t do that anymore because of the updated CS. Do you have Telegram? We can have NSFLTT discussions there. 

Hmmm tbh never heard of Telegram but I can set one up. 

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Alpha Microphone: Razer Seiren X

10 minutes ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

I technically got caught actually. When I was not in a right mental state, I had given my mother the password to my phone. Which I don't remember doing so, at all. From there, she saw the arguments between me and the girl I traveled to LA to see. When she confronted me....I'll just say one of the words she used was "disgusting." I like to think that a creator of all things from atoms to the supergiant stars wouldn't give a fuck about which gender I am in love with. I act the part to appear to my mother that I'm "cured" by telling her I'm going out with guys and such. 

I don't even want to think about what would happen if my family saw some of the stuff on my phone. I shouldn't be ashamed really, I am an adult and I do adult things we all* have sex. Even though I am out to my family I still feel shame for simply being sexual. 

4 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

I used to be part of a telegram group from here a while ago but haven't looked at it for a long time and feel free to PM me too 'for privacy'

8 hours ago, Daring said:

Point is, there's a ton of expensive hobbies we could be into, but we're into computers, which in of itself is an expensive hobby.

8 hours ago, Force.Sensitive.Squirrel said:

I spend all my spare money on tabletop gaming. And I'm an adult, so I have zero excuse for financial irresponsibility.

8 hours ago, Daring said:

Hey man, I'm an adult too. I'm 24 years old.

I made $56k last year, I have seven computers in this apartment (Five are fully operational), a 65" TV bought last year, a new Queen bed bought last summer, a new sectional couch bought two years ago, I paid off my student loans on the first of the month, I have no other debts, AND I have $14k in the bank... You all have NO excuse. :P  (And aiming to raise that to $20k by next fall)  Learn to budget. :P

4 hours ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

Hmmm tbh never heard of Telegram but I can set one up. 

If you want NSFLTT discussions outside of the forum. With telegram, you don’t have to fear warning points or ban hammers. Most of all, it’s encrypted. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

Is 2.7GB per ep for an old 90's anime overkill?  I ask you if this is overkill.  I want to argue it's not. :o  I mean I have remux files from BluRays of anime I've bought that come in like 4-6GB/ep.  If anything, I argue that pirate ripping anime to ONLY 2.7GB/ep just aren't going far enough.

9 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

Is 2.7GB per ep for an old 90's anime overkill?  I ask you if this is overkill.  I want to argue it's not. :o  I mean I have remux files from BluRays of anime I've bought that come in like 4-6GB/ep.  If anything, I argue that pirate ripping anime to ONLY 2.7GB/ep just aren't going far enough.

What Codec?