LGBT community

carguy86
15 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

Yeah my understanding is that this thing will likely outlive me. o.O

Actually, after asking, I found that our mixer had outlived two owners at the minimum. Either this mixer is really good, or it's a cursed one that ensures it's owner's demise.

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

2 minutes ago, Zodiark1593 said:

Actually, after asking, I found that our mixer had outlived two owners at the minimum. Either this mixer is really good, or it's a cursed one that ensures it's owner's demise.

Do you ever find that the mixer has mysteriously moved to counters that you don't recall placing it? :o

49 minutes ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

Because it's fundamental purpose is to help people, and aid them with their estimates and understanding of length, capacity, volume and every other form of SI measurement.

Whats a Litre (1000mL)? 10^3cm (1000cm^3), which is also 1000g, or 1kg (if the object has a density of 1g/(1cm^3), such as water).

Because it's made to be simplier.

I never said you did, just Australian Pounds worked, just as imperial measurements work

While I do agree that metric is simpler, there is nothing stopping anyone from understanding length, capacity and volume with other measurements.

There are many MANY things that I would rather see my tax money go to, this country has bigger problems than people not using metric.

1 hour ago, Daring said:

I wonder whomst this LMG employee could be ?

I’m thinking Yvonne or Maxine. It’s obvious not Taran or James. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

Just now, hey_yo_ said:

I’m thinking Yvonne or Maxine. It’s obvious not Taran or James. 

Probably Maxine, Yvonne's username is different. I know that much.

1 hour ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

I cannot, it is engrained into my DNA.

Also, amazingly, They are an LMG employee who hasn't told me off quite yet.

So far, Nick Light has told me off, Luke, and possibly other employees.

Luke is Slick, Nick Light is nicklmg, Colton is CPotter, James is James

Back when I was new I thought Ryan_Vickers is Taran. I always thought that the forum mods are also LMG employees as I remember it was Ryan_Vicker or Godlygamer who locked my first few TN&R posts for not following the guidelines 

Edited by hey_yo_

33 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

Oooooor... You could stop trying to identify them and just treat them like any other user?  If they wanna be known they'll let themselves be known. o.O

I actually found out who Windspeed36 and Whaler_99 are. 

3 hours ago, Daring said:

I wonder whomst this LMG employee could be ?

It's not a secret, but I'm not really on camera much so I'm not surprised you don't recognize me. I'm Tyler, I'm basically the LMG general support staff. Now that that's out of the way, I'm posting here because I like the community and want to hang out. So to echo AshleyAshes, please just treat me like any other user. :)

2 minutes ago, Force.Sensitive.Squirrel said:

It's not a secret, but I'm not really on camera much so I'm not surprised you don't recognize me. I'm Tyler, I'm basically the LMG general support staff. Now that that's out of the way, I'm posting here because I like the community and want to hang out. So to echo AshleyAshes, please just treat me like any other user. :)

Ah. Hey there, Tyler!

Also I'm surprised you like this thread, considering how a couple hundred (or maybe even thousand) pages ago it was nothing but memes and shitposting :P 

7 minutes ago, Force.Sensitive.Squirrel said:

Oh hey Tyler. I just want to say your cat is cute 

1 hour ago, AshleyAshes said:

I'm working on a Lego Christmas layout for the holidays using four of the annual Lego holiday sets.  Once done it'll take over a table.  The train is now assembled!

What's the current plan for the layout? I hope that train will be operational!

12 minutes ago, Force.Sensitive.Squirrel said:

What's the current plan for the layout? I hope that train will be operational!

It will, it doesn't come powered but it has alternate instructions for adding a Power Functions motor which I have from another Lego train I got some years ago.  So while it's assembled wtihout the motor I'll add it.

It'll be the train as seen the Winter Toy Shop released in 2014, Santa's Workshop from 2012 (I had to pay an inflated price for that retired set. >.>), as well as the Holiday Train Station released this year.  There's two more older holiday sets I could add but the costs of getting them is kinda prohibitive, like $250ish each when none originally retailed over $130 CAD.  :/

But basically a Christmas town on my dining room table (Which will be fun once I have friends over and I'm like 'uhh... We... Need to move this or eat on the floor') cause Christmas and Lego are both awesome. :D

2 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

It will, it doesn't come powered but it has alternate instructions for adding a Power Functions motor which I have from another Lego train I got some years ago.  So while it's assembled wtihout the motor I'll add it.

It'll be the train as seen the Winter Toy Shop released in 2014, Santa's Workshop from 2012 (I had to pay an inflated price for that retired set. >.>), as well as the Holiday Train Station released this year.  There's two more older holiday sets I could add but the costs of getting them is kinda prohibitive, like $250ish each when non originally retailed over $130 CAD.  :/

But basically a Christmas town on my dining room table (Which will be fun once I have friends over and I'm like 'uhh... We... Need to move this or eat on the floor') cause Christmas and Lego awe both awesome. :D

Building a Christmas town would be a fun (albeit big) project to do in Blender.

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

cats :P 

Mine

IMG_20171111_212938.thumb.jpg.039d77599353f028141b9719d7d67235.jpg

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

6 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Ooh, my turn!

IMG_20171110_235235.thumb.jpg.a5f63c716a4f6f28b77b0a8e4a29ccff.jpg

The one on the right is the one in my profile pic

The devil has returned :P 

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

Not been here in a while

IMG_3221.JPG

Needs money for car parts :P

System specs: Core i7 9700k, Dark Rock Pro 4 , MSI Z390 PRO, 16GB CORSAIR VENGENCE DDR4 3000, EVGA GTX 1070 FTW, Corsair AX860, Seagate 1TB, Sandisk 240GB SSD, Corsair 400c

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: £654 (£221 with sales)
  • Games owned: 62
  • Games played: 52 (83%)
  • Hours on record: 2,980.7h