LGBT community

carguy86
On 2017-5-16 at 9:15 AM, Jamiec1130 said:

I'm new to this RGB stuff so I've yet to figure it all out, but the rainbow thing looks cool. 

you are on the LGBT forum, rainbow it the world's best color according to us!

73696928.jpg

and thats why we have builds that look like this:

maxresdefault.jpg

giphy.gif

****SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH IT'S REALLY TERRIBLE*****

Been married to my wife for 3 years now! Yay!

4 hours ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Being back in america already :(

I guess European weiners are better than North American weiners ????

?? ?? ?? >?? ?? ?? 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

2 hours ago, samiscool51 said:

you are on the LGBT forum, rainbow it the world's best color according to us!

and thats why we have builds that look like this:

Untitled.thumb.png.5734433d6e418c50f4169c84d03ead3d.png

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

2 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

I guess European weiners are better than North American weiners ????

?? ?? ?? >?? ?? ?? 

CA > ?? ?? ?? >??

8 minutes ago, Nicholatian said:

So guise... on April 28, I decided to start dating my business partner-in-crime. We're making a brand-new platformer together with some colleagues, he's making an investment to help bootstrap the LLC, and it looks like he may be helping me pay for my hair treatment!

He wants me to have white hair for some... photos for his birthday. ?

Congrats! Hehehehe :ph34r:

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

6 hours ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Being back in america already :(

Welcome back to freedom land.

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

50 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

(bump)

beautiful! although there is only one RGB fan that i can see, not enough RGB, needs more....

18 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

I did a popular?

yes, you did a very popular...

12 minutes ago, wcreek said:

Welcome back to freedom land.

american-pride-eagle-land-of-the-free.jp

13 minutes ago, samiscool51 said:

american-pride-eagle-land-of-the-free.jp

Lol still more free then anywhere else in the world.

CPU: 6700K Case: Corsair Air 740 CPU Cooler: H110i GTX Storage: 2x250gb SSD 960gb SSD PSU: Corsair 1200watt GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb DDR4 

Other Stuffs: Red sleeved cables, White LED lighting 2 noctua fans on cpu cooler and Be Quiet PWM fans on case.

32 minutes ago, Nicholatian said:

Oh, I almost forgot to post pics of my ThinkPad! Totally left you guise hangin' with that ?

Hide contents

?

Getting edgy with that last pic there :P I approve lol! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

58 minutes ago, MadyTehWolfie said:

what about australia? we may not have access to guns but we allow our women to have abortions.

at this point you are prob saying, You can't talk about that!

yes i can, i'm a girl, i have full right to talk about it!

5 minutes ago, samiscool51 said:

what about australia? we may not have access to guns but we allow our women to have abortions.

>implying that the US has banned abortions nationwide

2 hours ago, 8uhbbhu8 said:

CA > ?? ?? ?? >??

Congrats! Hehehehe :ph34r:

I may have to agree on that. Disregarding the political platforms and the arguments from each and focus merely on their looks, I think it is the third time the current president of America lost on the game of "Fuck, Marry, Kill" with the leaders of Canada, France and Mexico. 

#justsaying ?

27 minutes ago, Daring said:

>implying that the US has banned abortions nationwide

Is planned parenthood closed? I thought it was only defunded. 

Just now, hey_yo_ said:

Is planned parenthood closed? I thought it was only defunded. 

Just defunded. Or, at least, Republican lawmakers are trying to defund it in more than just a few states.

Just now, Daring said:

Just defunded. Or, at least, Republican lawmakers are trying to defund it in more than just a few states.

It still kinda sucks that Planned Parenthood is being defunded in some states. If only people realize that PP is more than just abortion. 

4 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

I may have to agree on that. Disregarding the political platforms and the arguments from each and focus merely on their looks, I think it is the third time the current president of America lost on the game of "Fuck, Marry, Kill" with the leaders of Canada, France and Mexico. 

#justsaying ?

Not to mention the internal issues with his revealing classified info to Russia :P

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

RAINBOWS!!!

2 minutes ago, 8uhbbhu8 said:

Not to mention the internal issues with his revealing classified info to Russia :P

We should probably stop that discussion here as per CS but if we focus on the looks department, France, Canada and Mexico got lucky with their leaders. I mean the Mexican president alone is a good looking one despite being aged at 50. 

4 hours ago, MadyTehWolfie said:

You clearly haven't been to Europe :)

6 hours ago, samiscool51 said:

Sorry but the right to bare arms trumps the right to abort a oooops baby because someone couldn't keep their legs closed. (Outside the medical reason or rape scinario). Also in the USA the ability to get a abortion is decided on a state level so we have it just not everywhere. Last thing just because your a women doesn't mean jack shit anybody can talk about it as it effects more then just the mother. I'll let you think on how this is true before I explain it to you.

CPU: 6700K Case: Corsair Air 740 CPU Cooler: H110i GTX Storage: 2x250gb SSD 960gb SSD PSU: Corsair 1200watt GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb DDR4 

Other Stuffs: Red sleeved cables, White LED lighting 2 noctua fans on cpu cooler and Be Quiet PWM fans on case.

2 hours ago, mrzoltowski said:

You clearly haven't been to Europe :)

Lol Europe most countries don't allow you to own your own fire arms, have complete freedom of speech, and Sweden is trying to force all women to wear the Hijab yup totally more free....

Edit: Was born and adopted from Hungary so yes I have been to Europe.

7 minutes ago, MadyTehWolfie said:

Lol Europe most countries don't allow you to own your own fire arms, have complete freedom of speech, and Sweden is trying to force all women to wear the Hijab yup totally more free....

Edit: Was born and adopted from Hungary so yes I have been to Europe.

Um, Sweden forcing women to wear a hijab ? What's the source?

Image result for Freedom of speech countries map

freedom.JPG

6 minutes ago, mrzoltowski said:

Um, Sweden forcing women to wear a hijab ? What's the source?

Image result for Freedom of speech countries map

freedom.JPG

Trying to, doubt they can though. Either way most European countries don't let their citizens bare arms and limit their freedom of speech. No amount of maps will change this. These maps also mean very little as the first doesn't even give the criteria for which they measure freedom and the second is only measuring how free it is with political ideologies. In the two biggest things (freedom of speech and right to bare arms) Europe falls short. Lol first map says Canada is more free then the USA automatically invalidated that map.