LGBT community

carguy86

Can someone help me to understand what transgender is? The buzz about it is high in the US right now and I'm searching for information, thought there wouldn't be a better place to ask then here lol

Does not having a second parenthesis around something bother anyone else as much as it does me? (Like if this statement was missing a second side)

Well the main reason i was trying to find this thread was 'cause i feel like i fit in 2 letters of the LGBT ...  the L and the T 

Long story short  I am 17 and born a guy and i feel like a woman on the inside.... and i also have loved women all my life and will love women never had any feelings towards a guy that are more than a friend ...

Just a warning .. this wall of text coming up is my story ... if you don't care about it ... just ignore it but i recommend you to read it.

Some people from the before mentioned car thread may or may not know that i suffer from severe anxiety and depression ... basically sitting at home and thinking about suicide all the time ... oh and migraines ... those things don't help ...

So the depression and anxiety has been with me most of my life ... i used to count back to how many years it was but then i realized that its not worth it cause its just been too long to mention the few years of my life i don't remember having that stuff ... and yeah it was killing me day by day ... then some years ago i cant remember how many ... but i know it was more than 3 (about that a bit later) ... i found about transgender people ... and since then i have been finding little things that don't seem right to me about myself a lot of these things are minor and not many do notice and i don't notice at 1st  but when i thought about it ... the stuff didn't seem right well ... it seemed right to me ... but not the body i'm in ... so the more i lived the more things i found that didn't seem right about how i was and around 3 years ago ... i started getting migraines every time i got anxiety about me doing something to make people think that i'm different or something like that and also thinking about how i would feel if i was in a different body ... mainly every day was a thing that i did that reminded me of how i felt about myself and i started thinking and thinking while in the same time ruining my life all at once ... yaaay ... most of this time support came from my older sister and 2 best friends (both guys cause similar interests n school n stuff) one of the friends suffers sever depression and anxiety as well .. but he is a guy  ... i even stopped going to school for half a year atm... and only about a week or so ago .. i realized that on the inside i feel like a woman trapped in a mans body for 17 years and probably will be even more ... so far the only ones for sure knowing who i truly am ... are me and my sister one of my best friends kinda know that i am thinking about this stuff but doesn't know that i'm sure of it ... sadly i'm too anxious about what my parents will think ... i have a feeling my dad is homophobic ... but that's about ... talking bout my sister ... it felt like she doesn't care about that ... seemed like she just wants me to be sure that i want this. Also fun thing i didn't know about my sister ... she had similar thoughts ... about not being the right body ... but she ended up as just being a boy-ish girl ... and what seems weird to me is ... my mom has said some times that before my sister was born .... doctors said that its a boy and for me different doctors said that i'm a girl so that's a bit weird. So i have ended up as a woman trapped in a mans body ... that loves women  and oh i have a bit of a story about this as well... in my last school i had a crush on a girl ... she wasn't popular or the most beautiful girl in the class ... well not for me ... she was the cutest girl i had ever seen ... ofc having anxiety i was very awkward when her at that time friend found that out (still to this day i don't know how)   and started mocking me and her ... so when i asked her out ofc she denied and that may have helped my depression get stronger .... but i still have a crush on her ... and every time i see her i get all tingly inside ... well the typical feeling when you see someone you fallen in love with ... but she wasn't the only girl i liked at that school there were more that i even didn't bother trying to ask out .. and that's about it for my story ... i may have forgotten stuff or may have said something multiple times cause of anxiety and reconsidering on what to write and stuff but since i figured out who i really am ... i haven't had any migraines and my depression feels not a strong but still really anxious about talking about this to my parents idk why .. but i just am... Oh and i almost forgot ... i have been confused as a woman online just by the way i type and chat abouts and i'm quite emotional n stuffs 

If you don't understand something or want to know more just ask ... i'm just tired at 3AM xD and this took around 2 hours to write 

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

49 minutes ago, erty176 said:

Can someone help me to understand what transgender is? The buzz about it is high in the US right now and I'm searching for information, thought there wouldn't be a better place to ask then here lol

transgender is a person that is born in one body but the gender identity of said person doesn't match their actual sex .... at least thats what i understand 

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

1 hour ago, Strando123 said:

I am super gay, seeing me here shouldt be a suprise.

i didnt know that so it was a surprise xD

11 minutes ago, Mister2010 said:

-Snip-

Well your only 17, there is lot's of life ahead of you. I know that saying "things get better, just cheer up" doesn't help people with depression, having suffered from it myself. Have you gotten a good councilor or seen a doctor? That is what helped me the most in my time of need. It gives a good third party perspective. You don't even have to talk to them about what you want to talk about. I am the type of person that goes the long way around to find my point, so this was super helpful. Your mileage may vary, but that is my suggestion. I am 20 years old, and bi. The thing that irritates me most is when people say its just a stage. Nah bruh, you ain't even know lol. By the sounds of it, you have people that care about you at least. (Your sister and friends). Hold on to that. The people that care are what keep you sane. What type of music do you listen to? That was another thing that helped me greatly through my depression. There were songs that made me realize life could be much worse, or ones that made me happy. That is actually about the point in my life where I picked up singing. And thank you for replying about transgender. 

Does not having a second parenthesis around something bother anyone else as much as it does me? (Like if this statement was missing a second side)

1 minute ago, erty176 said:

Well your only 17, there is lot's of life ahead of you. I know that saying "things get better, just cheer up" doesn't help people with depression, having suffered from it myself. Have you gotten a good councilor or seen a doctor? That is what helped me the most in my time of need. It gives a good third party perspective. You don't even have to talk to them about what you want to talk about. I am the type of person that goes the long way around to find my point, so this was super helpful. Your mileage may vary, but that is my suggestion. I am 20 years old, and bi. The thing that irritates me most is when people say its just a stage. Nah bruh, you ain't even know lol. By the sounds of it, you have people that care about you at least. (Your sister and friends). Hold on to that. The people that care are what keep you sane. What type of music do you listen to? That was another thing that helped me greatly through my depression. There were songs that made me realize life could be much worse, or ones that made me happy. That is actually about the point in my life where I picked up singing. And thank you for replying about transgender. 

yeah that phrase usually pisses me off if people haven't been trough what i'm going trough

no i haven't seen anyone who can help me with this stuff mainly cause anxiety wont let me try to find someone to help me ....

i try to keep my friends... its tough ... but the kinda help me out .. i help them out ... we chat once in a while and play some games together ... maybe go out to do some random shit 

i mainly listen to rock and heavier stuff ... atm my favorite bands are Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, Bullet for my valentine, System of a Down and Papa Roach .... so i mainly listen to those 

things helping me mainly are video games and car stuff main problem against that is financial issues 

also no problem .. i help people out if i can

5 minutes ago, Mister2010 said:

-snip-

Well, if you don't find one for yourself, get one of your friends to do it. I'm sure they will be more than happy to help, at least mine were. I know it's hard with anxiety to find someone to help, but sometimes you just have to find someone to help you help yourself. And those are all good bands, but try something a little lighter sometime. Might I suggest some chillstep, or something more along the lines of calm. Just a suggestion, after all I am just some random internet person haha Yeah, I have the same financial restrictions due to being a college student, currently living that ramen life. Finding a job might not be a bad idea. It may take your mind off of things and help give you some spending money. Doesn't have to be anything crazy, just stocking shelves in the back of a store even. 

47 minutes ago, Mister2010 said:

Well the main reason i was trying to find this thread was 'cause i feel like i fit in 2 letters of the LGBT ...  the L and the T 

Long story short  I am 17 and born a guy and i feel like a woman on the inside.... and i also have loved women all my life and will love women never had any feelings towards a guy that are more than a friend ...

Just a warning .. this wall of text coming up is my story ... if you don't care about it ... just ignore it but i recommend you to read it.

Some people from the before mentioned car thread may or may not know that i suffer from severe anxiety and depression ... basically sitting at home and thinking about suicide all the time ... oh and migraines ... those things don't help ...

So the depression and anxiety has been with me most of my life ... i used to count back to how many years it was but then i realized that its not worth it cause its just been too long to mention the few years of my life i don't remember having that stuff ... and yeah it was killing me day by day ... then some years ago i cant remember how many ... but i know it was more than 3 (about that a bit later) ... i found about transgender people ... and since then i have been finding little things that don't seem right to me about myself a lot of these things are minor and not many do notice and i don't notice at 1st  but when i thought about it ... the stuff didn't seem right well ... it seemed right to me ... but not the body i'm in ... so the more i lived the more things i found that didn't seem right about how i was and around 3 years ago ... i started getting migraines every time i got anxiety about me doing something to make people think that i'm different or something like that and also thinking about how i would feel if i was in a different body ... mainly every day was a thing that i did that reminded me of how i felt about myself and i started thinking and thinking while in the same time ruining my life all at once ... yaaay ... most of this time support came from my older sister and 2 best friends (both guys cause similar interests n school n stuff) one of the friends suffers sever depression and anxiety as well .. but he is a guy  ... i even stopped going to school for half a year atm... and only about a week or so ago .. i realized that on the inside i feel like a woman trapped in a mans body for 17 years and probably will be even more ... so far the only ones for sure knowing who i truly am ... are me and my sister one of my best friends kinda know that i am thinking about this stuff but doesn't know that i'm sure of it ... sadly i'm too anxious about what my parents will think ... i have a feeling my dad is homophobic ... but that's about ... talking bout my sister ... it felt like she doesn't care about that ... seemed like she just wants me to be sure that i want this. Also fun thing i didn't know about my sister ... she had similar thoughts ... about not being the right body ... but she ended up as just being a boy-ish girl ... and what seems weird to me is ... my mom has said some times that before my sister was born .... doctors said that its a boy and for me different doctors said that i'm a girl so that's a bit weird. So i have ended up as a woman trapped in a mans body ... that loves women  and oh i have a bit of a story about this as well... in my last school i had a crush on a girl ... she wasn't popular or the most beautiful girl in the class ... well not for me ... she was the cutest girl i had ever seen ... ofc having anxiety i was very awkward when her at that time friend found that out (still to this day i don't know how)   and started mocking me and her ... so when i asked her out ofc she denied and that may have helped my depression get stronger .... but i still have a crush on her ... and every time i see her i get all tingly inside ... well the typical feeling when you see someone you fallen in love with ... but she wasn't the only girl i liked at that school there were more that i even didn't bother trying to ask out .. and that's about it for my story ... i may have forgotten stuff or may have said something multiple times cause of anxiety and reconsidering on what to write and stuff but since i figured out who i really am ... i haven't had any migraines and my depression feels not a strong but still really anxious about talking about this to my parents idk why .. but i just am... Oh and i almost forgot ... i have been confused as a woman online just by the way i type and chat abouts and i'm quite emotional n stuffs 

If you don't understand something or want to know more just ask ... i'm just tired at 3AM xD and this took around 2 hours to write 

I have depression too

welcome 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

18 minutes ago, erty176 said:

Well, if you don't find one for yourself, get one of your friends to do it. I'm sure they will be more than happy to help, at least mine were. I know it's hard with anxiety to find someone to help, but sometimes you just have to find someone to help you help yourself. And those are all good bands, but try something a little lighter sometime. Might I suggest some chillstep, or something more along the lines of calm. Just a suggestion, after all I am just some random internet person haha Yeah, I have the same financial restrictions due to being a college student, currently living that ramen life. Finding a job might not be a bad idea. It may take your mind off of things and help give you some spending money. Doesn't have to be anything crazy, just stocking shelves in the back of a store even. 

yeah i kinda want my sister to tell my parents about my gender thing ... 

lighter, calmer music may make me angry, electronic makes me sleepy and dubstep or anything similar to it (excluding some .. like 1 or 2 songs) for me is painful to listen to yes im odd ... but hey ... who isint xD

yes you are a random person on the internet ... but a helpful one :D 

I kinda have a side job kind of thing ... its not guaranteed work ... but when there is stuff available ... i get told about it... just need to wait the couple months to being 18 (late November)  then finding a job will be a lot easier ... 

13 minutes ago, themctipers said:

I have depression too

welcome 

yaaay :D 

on the outside i mainly seem positive and happy ...  so without knowing my story ... it would be hard to tell that i suffer from such high levels of depression 

Note: going to bed ... ill read responses tomorrow when i wake up :D 

6 minutes ago, Mister2010 said:

yeah i kinda want my sister to tell my parents about my gender thing ... 

lighter, calmer music may make me angry, electronic makes me sleepy and dubstep or anything similar to it (excluding some .. like 1 or 2 songs) for me is painful to listen to yes im odd ... but hey ... who isint xD

yes you are a random person on the internet ... but a helpful one :D 

I kinda have a side job kind of thing ... its not guaranteed work ... but when there is stuff available ... i get told about it... just need to wait the couple months to being 18 (late November)  then finding a job will be a lot easier ... 

yaaay :D 

on the outside i mainly seem positive and happy ...  so without knowing my story ... it would be hard to tell that i suffer from such high levels of depression 

Note: going to bed ... ill read responses tomorrow when i wake up :D 

Same here

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

1 hour ago, Mister2010 said:

i didnt know that so it was a surprise xD

I'm *sort of* super gay. Meaning I sometimes get the feeling like I want to be flamboyant gay though at the same time on the outside I don't look like I'd be like that. 

52 minutes ago, erty176 said:

Very true, the whole "it gets better" crap is a bunch of lies. It either stays the same or gets worse, rarely does it actually get better. 

I also agree that someone who thinks they might be unsure of their sexual orientation or gender identity should try talking to a doctor/psychiatrist or a psychologist of sorts to help one discover oneself. Of course the doctor/councilor can't do everything but they can give suggestions. Unfortunately in America Mental healthcare is basically at the back of the bus in terms of priority. Seeing as @Mister2010 is in Europe it would seem that it's a little better there. Though Latvia might be a little different (not sure about those Baltic states or former USSR states) 
I'm a 16 year old guy, I wasn't completely sure I was gay up until the last three years. I thought I was attracted to the opposite sex up until that point but I realized that I found guys more attractive than gals. Though I agree it's not a stage. I just didn't understand how I felt. 

39 minutes ago, Mister2010 said:

yeah that phrase usually pisses me off if people haven't been trough what i'm going trough

no i haven't seen anyone who can help me with this stuff mainly cause anxiety wont let me try to find someone to help me ....

i try to keep my friends... its tough ... but the kinda help me out .. i help them out ... we chat once in a while and play some games together ... maybe go out to do some random shit 

i mainly listen to rock and heavier stuff ... atm my favorite bands are Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, Bullet for my valentine, System of a Down and Papa Roach .... so i mainly listen to those 

things helping me mainly are video games and car stuff main problem against that is financial issues 

also no problem .. i help people out if i can

I know anxiety and depression (both to lesser extents because I seem to be able to not let them take me down too much.)

I don't have many friends. I wouldn't say I have no friends. For me I guess it's mostly I just chat with them whenever I can or want to at school otherwise I'm generally a bit of a loner I guess could best describe myself. Honestly though quality over quantity if that's what you're going for.

I don't mind rock. I'd say my taste in music is generally diverse. Though I do prefer alternative indie pop, rock, folk and whatnot. Mainstream stuff isn't bad.

Some of my favorite bands are Cage the Elephant, Alt-J, Modest Mouse, and Grouplove. Coldplay isn't too bad sometimes.

Hmmm I kinda know that too.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

1 minute ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Even though I'm bi, I have a really weird feeling that I'm closer to gay than bi.

im slowly drifting away from bi to gay

help *falls into the open hands of lgbt*

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Just now, Dan Castellaneta said:

it's ok bb [hehe hug of memeship]

*muffled moan*

hehehe *Gets shot down*

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

kinky

*really

theres a secret emoji on iOS.. I need to get on my phone to post it c:

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

lol

8==========D _| ̄|○_

image.png

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.