LGBT community

carguy86
2 minutes ago, SeriouslyMikey said:

That looks awesome. The one I am getting, or plan to get, is the Epiphone Toby Standard-IV. It's a cheap bass, but I have read reviews on it, and all say it's a wonderful starting bass, and from what I have heard, it sounds good too. 

http://www.andertons.co.uk/electric-basses/pid39531/cid682/toby-standardiv-bass-in-ebony.asp

For a £140 that looks really good. I always wanted to try out a Epiphany bass, but they don't seem make left handed ones for some reason. 

While I can play right handed I do prefere to do it left handed, especially if I'm going to buy it. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Just now, iamdarkyoshi said:

I heard that song on pandora...

It's a good drop. 

Hedley - Loose Control? C:

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

1 hour ago, techswede said:

I don't have much against furries either. I don't get it. But i have nothing against them. 

saaammeeee

5 minutes ago, Volbet said:

For a £140 that looks really good. I always wanted to try out a Epiphany bass, but they don't seem make left handed ones for some reason. 

While I can play right handed I do prefere to do it left handed, especially if I'm going to buy it. 

What do you think of the "starter kits"? Kits that comes with amp, strap, pick, and tuner. 

Epiphone have this kit for sale for just under £100 extra. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

4 minutes ago, SeriouslyMikey said:

What do you think of the "starter kits"? Kits that comes with amp, strap, pick, and tuner. 

Epiphone have this kit for sale for just under £100 extra. 

I don't really have any experience with starter kits. From what I can tell it's a pretty good starter kit for the money.

A 15W bass amp is plenty powerful for practicing, but I wouldn't necessarily go as far as the page an say you can use it for live shows.

Whether or not you can record with it is a matter of how good it actually sounds.

Although, those cheap bass amps can make for a really good guitar amp if you want to make some really necro black metal.  

4 minutes ago, Volbet said:

I don't really have any experience with starter kits. From what I can tell it's a pretty good starter kit for the money.

A 15W bass amp is plenty powerful for practicing, but I wouldn't necessarily go as far as the page an say you can use it for live shows.

Whether or not you can record with it is a matter of how good it actually sounds.

Although, those cheap bass amps can make for a really good guitar amp if you want to make some really necro black metal.  

Reason I asked is, I'm thinking of just picking that up. It's cheaper than bundling everything together and makes it a bit easier to get into it. Somewhat like a console and PC. It's all in one box, and easy to get up and running. 

Trve Kvlt black metal? ;) 

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Sometimes, i take a step back and soak in what i have created and the amount of people who are gathered here in a free flowing conversation on the internet WITHOUT INSULTING EACH OTHER!

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

7 minutes ago, Strando123 said:

Sometimes, i take a step back and soak in what i have created and the amount of people who are gathered here in a free flowing conversation on the internet WITHOUT INSULTING EACH OTHER!

That's whats great about this community. No one has a reason to act like a dick! And the people are amazing!!

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

12 minutes ago, SeriouslyMikey said:

Reason I asked is, I'm thinking of just picking that up. It's cheaper than bundling everything together and makes it a bit easier to get into it. 

Trve Kvlt black metal? ;) 

While it isn't my money, I would say go for it. It seems like a good kit for the money, and you can always build upon it when you find something you think sounds better, be it strings, amp or bass. 

Kvlt doesn't even begin to describe it. 

Story time.

I once had a client who wanted to record guitars for a black metal album. He specifically wanted it recored in my living room (to add echo) on an Acustic B15 (also a good bass amp for the money). He also ended up with the whole thing recorded on a Razer Carcharias headset mic. 

It sounded like garbag, but atleast I was payed. 

1 minute ago, Volbet said:

While it isn't my money, I would say go for it. It seems like a good kit for the money, and you can always build upon it when you find something you think sounds better, be it strings, amp or bass. 

Kvlt doesn't even begin to describe it. 

Story time.

I once had a client who wanted to record guitars for a black metal album. He specifically wanted it recored in my living room (to add echo) on an Acustic B15 (also a good bass amp for the money). He also ended up with the whole thing recorded on a Razar Carcharias headset mic. 

It sounded like garbag, but atleast I was payed. 

So the whole recorded on a Dictaphone thing really is true? I honestly thought that was just a joke. :P 

Spoiler

oL81mhP.jpg

24 minutes ago, SeriouslyMikey said:

So the whole recorded on a Dictaphone thing really is true? I honestly thought that was just a joke. :P 

Reveal hidden contents

oL81mhP.jpg

It is true to some extend. While bands like Darkthrone and Burzum might have recorded on lo-fi mediums, they don't really mention the ungodly (pun intended) amount of mastering that went on after the recording was done. 

When you have meet as many black metal bands as I have you learn one thing: There is a major difference between the bands that sound terrible becuase they can't record and the bands that sound terrible becuase of an aesthetical choice. 

Example: 

Spoiler

Bad with a purpose

Bad with no purpose

No, they didn't get better after their demo days. How they ever scored a record deal is beyond me.  

Also, the unintelligible logos have gotten a bit out of hand.

3540383305_logo.jpg?1311

2012BlackMetal19.prosanctusinferni181012

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

4 minutes ago, Volbet said:

It is true to some extend. While bands like Darkthrone and Burzum might have recorded on lo-fi mediums, they don't really mention the ungodly (pun intended) amount of mastering that went on after the recording was done. 

When you have meet as many black metal bands as I have you learn one thing: There is a major difference between the bands that sound terrible becuase they can't record and the bands that sound terrible becuase of an aesthetical choice. 

Example: 

Hidden Content

No, the bad didn't get better after their demo days. How they ever scored a record deal is beyond me.  

At least it doesn't sound as bad as a lot of electronic music. As someone who listens to it, it can get kinda hard sometimes to find stuff that isn't mixed like shit. Since I make it too, I'd like to think that I don't do a terrible job when it comes to the sound.

Ex of shit mastering in EDM (the song is bad and generic too):

Ex of good mastering:

On March 17, 2016 at 5:12 PM, CtW said:

-snip-

gg.

Edited by Blade of Grass
Removed quote

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

20 minutes ago, Volbet said:

Example: 

Hidden Content

No, the bad didn't get better after their demo days. How they ever scored a record deal is beyond me.  

I've only met one black metal band in person, and they sound very different from what "true" black metal is supposed to sound like, though, as they're from my town, they've branded themselves as British black metal, and claim to be something different. 

As for the two songs you linked, the first one just seems so much better, even if I didn't know that it was bad for a reason or not, there's just something I like about it more than the second song, which sounded... eh? 

And that logo is ridiculous. At least with Darkthrone or Mayhem you can actually read what the logo says without having to do 42 takes. Then again, I still find the whole "no trends" "We're not sheep" thing that black metal stands behind funny, and yet they all use the same or similar font, they began to follow on with corpse paint and so on. Though, I enjoy the music, I cant help but think that black metal artists have their heads rather far up their own arses sometimes. 

EDIT: As for the band I met, it was these guys. 

1 hour ago, Strando123 said:

-snip-

I like the hair. :D

Pixelbook Go i5 Pixel 4 XL 

4 minutes ago, CtW said:

At least it doesn't sound as bad as a lot of electronic music. As someone who listens to it, it can get kinda hard sometimes to find stuff that isn't mixed like shit. Since I make it too, I'd like to think that I don't do a terrible job when it comes to the sound.

Ex of shit mastering in EDM (the song is bad and generic too):

Ex of good mastering:

and i listen to this:

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

4 minutes ago, Strando123 said:

That is absolutely horrible!!! OMG. That man deserves the same thing done to him. I've burned myself with water that's not even boiling, just hot and let me tell you, even small minor burns are damn painful. The best punishments available are to do to someone what they did to the victim. If that was how the law worked I think there would be millions of less crimes in general every year.

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

Just now, 8uhbbhu8 said:

That is absolutely horrible!!! OMG. That man deserves the same thing done to him. I've burned myself with water that's not even boiling, just hot and let me tell you, even small minor burns are damn painful. The best punishments available are to do to someone what they did to the victim. If that was how the law worked I think there would be millions of less crimes in general every year.

i got burnt with a hotglue gun.

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

1 minute ago, themctipers said:

i got burnt with a hotglue gun.

Done that 2 and it hurts!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

RAINBOWS!!!

Punishments should always fit the crime.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

RAINBOWS!!!

Just now, 8uhbbhu8 said:

Punishments should always fit the crime.

Sometimes, I want to stab someone.

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

5 minutes ago, Strando123 said:

That's sort of 'Murica for you. 

1 minute ago, 8uhbbhu8 said:

I think that should only be part of the punishment though for certain crimes that might hard to do.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

ayeeee i just found a song that i forgot about

all the memories.

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

On the subject of music, this is what I listen to.