LGBT community

carguy86
4 hours ago, wcreek said:

Eh carriers in the US are dropping the roaming charges at least in the US but outside of the US it becomes fair game.

Lucky you benefiting from the EU (I suspect that it only applies to EU nations and their carriers so if an American came over they could be subjected to roaming charges. Eh if I go to France next year, I'll probably just be sure to have a little extra money to get a Micro sim for either a second time repaired Moto G 2014 or my mom's old iPhone 4S from Orange France maybe I'll yolo swag it with my Galaxy S6 and just get a nano sim from Orange France.

In Canada it's even better c:

as long as you have service in Canada its the same everywhere.. If there's no service then your screwed because our carriers cover the same area. 

But outside of Canada it's $5 roaming a day for your same plan.. c: benefits 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

R.I.P me!

My mother keeps telling me to make my own money, whenever an opportunity for me to make my own money arises, she wont alliw me to leave the house....

(Its mostly people who live around the area where my father lives who have work for me to do and my mother wont let me go to my father's house som that i can work...)

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

43 minutes ago, themctipers said:

In Canada it's even better c:

as long as you have service in Canada its the same everywhere.. If there's no service then your screwed because our carriers cover the same area. 

But outside of Canada it's $5 roaming a day for your same plan.. c: benefits 

RIP

GG Canadian carriers.

10/10 would buy.

Oh wait, I just rechecked... My Carrier (Verizon) charges $10 per day in countries other than Canada or Mexico (In those two it's $2 a day), at least France is one of the roaming countries. But hot damn that's about $210 for the 3 weeks I'd be in France just to consolidate some of those per minute, per text, per KB/MB, per day charges and to get my domestic plan in France...

I think I'd probably go for it though, so I don't have to deal with finding a pre-paid service in France for that 3 weeks that's from an established carrier and doesn't require you being a resident/French citizen.\

Well that's interesting, I never noticed this but I guess the US Galaxy S6 (or at least the G920VZW) only has like 6 languages.

English, Spanish, Korean, Chinese and Vietnamese.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

19 minutes ago, wcreek said:

RIP

GG Canadian carriers.

10/10 would buy.

Oh wait, I just rechecked... My Carrier (Verizon) charges $10 per day in countries other than Canada or Mexico (In those two it's $2 a day), at least France is one of the roaming countries. But hot damn that's about $210 for the 3 weeks I'd be in France just to consolidate some of those per minute, per text, per KB/MB, per day charges and to get my domestic plan in France...

I think I'd probably go for it though, so I don't have to deal with finding a pre-paid service in France for that 3 weeks that's from an established carrier and doesn't require you being a resident/French citizen.

RIP. My carrier (Rogers, it's the equivalent to your AT&T) charges a flat fee of $5 roaming per day. Rest in pieces dude.

Well it's weird in Canada then because your plan carries over. for example if you have 5gb and unlimited calling and texting in Canada you also have that in other counties if you pay the $5 a day fee..

http://www.rogers.com/consumer/wireless/travel?ecid=ps%7Caorcwrlsaq%7Comdrg0101163

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Just now, themctipers said:

RIP. My carrier (Rogers, it's the equivalent to your AT@T) charges a flat fee of $5 roaming per day. Rest in pieces dude.

Well it's weird in Canada then because your plan carries over. for example if you have 5gb and unlimited calling and texting in Canada you also have that in other counties if you pay the $5 a day fee..

I have a bit of an edit that's not related to roaming but rather that I found out that some reason there aren't many languages on the US Galaxy S6.

Anyways yeah that's pretty much what Verizon calls their TravelPass plan. Except $10 a day instead.

I could go for the basic pay as you go for roaming and try not to use it as much as possible but I think it's worth the cost.

1 hour ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Found this on the idiotbox AKA facebook

12615188_1516234355056949_31700157235200

This is my idiotbox feed:

image.jpeg.78afc8c8ab22c2c11e525ee78a683image.jpeg.0768233016746b096a6405c0410f1image.jpeg.8869a47a51a88a6ff44c7ef6c596dimage.jpeg.aea9cfb582a3a049ed9e4b528a29aimage.jpeg.9f01109a0fc95659a4413c4a7c0e3image.jpeg.030450c944b03a12442efe324117bimage.jpeg.78fe5b9915318c1280ad5c31b0dc8

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

6 minutes ago, themctipers said:

image.jpeg.78fe5b9915318c1280ad5c31b0dc8

Ironically that's sort of how I hold my phone but I sometimes hold it like I did my Moto G 2014 with all fingers on the back with the index finger on the Motorola logo dimple (man that phone felt nice in the hand even for being plastic, which the ironic thing is I have my Galaxy S6 wrapped up in plastic and silicone.

Though right now I'm on a laptop so yeah.

3 minutes ago, wcreek said:

Ironically that's sort of how I hold my phone but I sometimes hold it like I did my Moto G 2014 with all fingers on the back with the index finger on the Motorola logo dimple (man that phone felt nice in the hand even for being plastic, which the ironic thing is I have my Galaxy S6 wrapped up in plastic and silicone.

Though right now I'm on a laptop so yeah.

Oh, I use my pointer to hold the side, my middle finger to support the middle of my phone and my pinkie dangles. I use my pointer to scroll... Both of my hands are holding the phone....

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

On 3/17/2016 at 10:32 AM, iamdarkyoshi said:

Guys, I do believe I have an issue that I am sure most of us have probably dealt with. I am Bi, and nobody knows about it except you guys and two of my three friends. Now... My parents. Holy shit. They do not know yet, and I think it needs to stay this way.

I get that they are trying to protect me and keep me safe, but I think they are going overboard. I want decently long hair, but I cant. I have never dated a girl (or a guy now, I guess) and this is probably because I would be worried AF that my parents would have huge objections to it. And I suck at finding people IRL.

My parents are the "violent videogames cause school shootings" type of "person" and they say that my ADHD and Autism makes it worse.

Needless to say, I cannot even play TF2. I am three days less than a month from turning 18. You just read that correctly.

My door to my room is to remain open at all times, no matter what and my monitors have to be within view through the door from the staircase. Everything off at 10:00.

If my parents somehow hear that I am Bi, I imagine I would be properly screwed over.

What do?

As an 18 year old:

GO. TO. COLLEGE. Seriously there isnt too much they can do once you get there, just try go somewhere that either makes freshmen live on campus, or even better, somewhere decently far away that your parents cant monitor you 24/7.

Then you can date all the boyz and girlz you want.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

36 minutes ago, ThatCoolBlueKidd said:

As an 18 year old:

GO. TO. COLLEGE. Seriously there isnt too much they can do once you get there, just try go somewhere that either makes freshmen live on campus, or even better, somewhere decently far away that your parents cant monitor you 24/7.

Then you can date all the boyz and girlz you want.

Believe it or not, I just started college yesterday, and I am not even 18 yet :D

19 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

yes

Tem/tem 

2/25 is probably my shitpost 

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

22 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

>sees that dan has quoted me in the LGBT thread

>bets that he replied with "kek"

>wins mental bet

Hah now you need to bet money

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

18 minutes ago, 8uhbbhu8 said:

Hah now you need to bet money

i bet my net worth that @iamdarkyoshi lives in the US

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Welp, what have we done today, guys.

I've done jack shit but cleaning up a scan of the cover art of Grand Theft Auto III for the past hour.

This is an incomplete... clean-up of it. And because it's 15MB, I'm throwing it in a spoiler.

nMPWr.png

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

49 minutes ago, themctipers said:

i bet my net worth that @iamdarkyoshi lives in the US

Nope. I live in the usAI guess I now own your net worth AKA nothing :P

Jk plz dont kill me, I am already dead

13 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Nope. I live in the usAI guess I now own your net worth AKA nothing :P

Jk plz dont kill me, I am already dead

you already fucked my soul .-.

well my non existant soul

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

8 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Aren't we all?

:^

im not dead yet

my soul is fucked by @iamdarkyoshi tho

.-. 

i wish i was dead C:

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.