March 27, 2015 - The WAN Show Document

nicklmg

I didn't make it to see it on twitch but I watch it today and I loved it :)

Like you can't still watch it on twitch...

Didn't know that... how long does twitch keep it for?

5,5gb? :D

Desktop Build Log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/486571-custom-wooden-case-with-lighting/#entry6529892

thinkpad l450, i5-5200u, 8gb ram, 1080p ips, 250gb samsung ssd, fingerprint reader, 72wh battery <3, mx master, motorola lapdock as secound screen

Please quote if you want me to respond and marking as solved is always appreciated.

Didn't know that... how long does twitch keep it for?

It used to be kept indefinitely. If I am remembering correctly, now it's only 2 weeks (unless it gets explicitly added to highlights).

@Slick In case you read this, the duck suubreddit is http://www.reddit.com/r/duck. AKA, what you searched without the s. Also, when it comes to making a reddit account for cute stuff, have your mom sub to /r/animalsbeingbros, /r/animalsbeingjerks, /r/puupysmiles, /r/happydogs, /r/samoyeds, /r/catslaps, and /r/aww. I'm kind of a cute animal reddit pro.

@Slick

Your mum is awesome. That is all. B)

PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X Gigabyte X570 UD Corsair Vengence 32gb 3200MHZ Gigabyte RTX 2070 Intel 512gb boot / Seagate 2tb spinner Windows 10 Corsair 4000D black

Fyi i am Autistic (Aspergers) so sorry for any social mistakes (im mostly okay) If you want to learn more, Just ask! 

Probably my least favourite WAN show to date.

I come here for the news, love how the show keeps me up to date to all the tech news, I don´t have to pick thru the articles, it always picks the important items, and hosts and guests just provide their insight based on their rich experience. In this episode, it was greatly reduced. The new host showed little experience and mostly just silly comments, for my experience, she wasn´t beneficial at all.

In here, I see a lot of positive comments, but looking at youtube, like/dislike ratio is the worst I have ever seen on WAN show, so I wonder, if people just don´t feel like sharing their dislike, for fear of being shunned. Well, I might just get the same treatment, but if I don´t at least give a feedback, I´m doing anything to make the show, that I like, better.

I´m not hating, I just don´t think the new host is beneficial for the informational value of the show, for example when Edzel came as a replacement host, it was so interesting to see his insight and the show was better for it.

Probably my least favourite WAN show to date.

I come here for the news, love how the show keeps me up to date to all the tech news, I don´t have to pick thru the articles, it always picks the important items, and hosts and guests just provide their insight based on their rich experience. In this episode, it was greatly reduced. The new host showed little experience and mostly just silly comments, for my experience, she wasn´t beneficial at all.

In here, I see a lot of positive comments, but looking at youtube, like/dislike ratio is the worst I have ever seen on WAN show, so I wonder, if people just don´t feel like sharing their dislike, for fear of being shunned. Well, I might just get the same treatment, but if I don´t at least give a feedback, I´m doing anything to make the show, that I like, better.

I´m not hating, I just don´t think the new host is beneficial for the informational value of the show, for example when Edzel came as a replacement host, it was so interesting to see his insight and the show was better for it.

Agreed. Cringed so hard I had to turn it off after a few minutes. No disrespect intended to Mrs. L.

3700X, GTX1060, 64GB HyperX 3000, B450 DS3H, 500GB SN750, TT Core G3, PreSonus Audiobox USB96