XSplit Broadcaster Premium License Giveaway

nicklmg

I would use it to stream some Games, OBS is great but ya know xsplit is glorious, and maybe even record some GTA V but I don't how good xsplit is at recording.

I would love the XSplit license. I stream my LoL and FIFA gameplay with OBS, but I will be able to do it without any problems with XSplit.

Use it to stream lets plays and COC with all the fancy features

Lenovo Y50-70 Touch

I7-4700

GTX-860M 2gb

i would use it to record some Youtube videos dat im planing to do, and of course to stream on Twitch. :D

I would use this to continue to try and improve my stream quality. Also, I tend to upload highlights to youtube and this would give me great options to do that.

I would love to use it for streaming my gameplay. I really do think it's better than what i'm using now, which is OBS.

I would love to use this X split version to stream my 6230 Dota 2 MMR games and/or be able to show how I play and how to not suck (won't go too detailed cause it could go on forever) but I always dreamed of helping people and one of the many ways is stream and recording gameplay. Think of the scrubs I could save guys, think... think of the trench. (trench is people below 5k) 

The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time. 

Working on getting setup to do some streaming and this would help out a lot

I Would Use it to stream some games to twitch in order to step up my streaming game 

Ofc streaming, cause OBS is too basic for what i want to do :) Good luck to everyone

I want to stream with xsplit, right now I'm use obs and I want to continue with more stable streaming! Hope I get picked, thanks for doing the contest!

Starting up a fresh YouTube channel and the features of the premium version would definitely help out a lot from the increased scenes, video editor, transitions and even the custom overlays for the gamecaster.  XSplit has already been fantastic and I would love the ability to see first hand what ALL the extra features do.  The premium license would definitely make my channel even better.

I would use it to stream my games. I used the normal version and it was good.

I would definitely start my Twitch channel right away instead of continuing to procrastinate.

I would gift it to a broadcaster friend of mine.

I would use this key to start streaming my games and promoting my clan by making videos for it! 

I'd give Twitch Streaming a try! :D

Give it as a gift to a good friend who will use it everyday #causefriendsareamazing

I use xsplit to run live events. I use it as a catchall media player that also provides smooth transitions, strong customization for the different file layout, and a very well optimized experience. I would use it to augment my current subscription and continue to run live events such as auctions and my high school's assemblies.

My Build:

i7 5820k ~ Sabertooth X99 ~ 32GB Crucial Sport ~ Nvidia Titan X ~ Enthoo Luxe ~ 512GB 850 Pro ~ Asus PB287Q

PC Part Picker List

I would love to win this! I need a good screen recorder to start up my lets play on my YouTube channel :)

Can I just say something to the ones trying to boost their livestream quality please STOP SAYING THAT.I know its annoying.Anyways,I mean who wouldn't want to have good quality on their videos?I'm a YouTuber and I would get this as well,I just don't want to stream to Twitch and THEN upload to YouTube.Its just plain gives more work.Maybe I can do livestreams for the first time in style (Just Kidding,but still not impossible xD) #givemeachancepls