Awesome Hardware

Hello Linus Tech Tips, this is the Awesome Hardware Crew!

We can’t even believe you extruded on the sea creatures last night. Like, REALLY?! I guess it’s not a huge deal, but Lord GabeN really didn’t like bestowing all the extra dicksharks after breast hair started trending.

Tell Linus to bleed all over Luke if he wants Fractal Josh to get jealous. ;-)

See you around!

Love,

AwesomeHardware

http://twitch.tv/awesomehardware

amazeballz

Is it bad that my dream setup only costs a few thousand not counting the obutto?

CPU: FX-8320

Motherboard: asrock 970Pro3 r2.0

Memory: Team Zeus Blue 8GB DDR3-1600 Memory 

Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 280 3GB DUAL-X Video Card 

Case: Deepcool TESSERACT BF ATX Mid Tower Case  

Power Supply: EVGA 500W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply  

SSD: MX100 128GB

HDD: WD 2TB black edition

We can’t even believe you extruded on the sea creatures last night. Like, REALLY?! I guess it’s not a huge deal, but Lord GabeN really didn’t like bestowing all the extra dicksharks after breast hair started trending.

See you around!

Love,

AwesomeHardware

Agreed

AMD FX8350  2x ASUS Radeon R9 270X 4GB  ASUS Sabertooth 990FX  -  Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3 16GB

Wow Paul, plugging Awesome Hardware on the forum, I'm disgusted *sarcasm*

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

Hey Paul!

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Wow Paul, plugging Awesome Hardware on the forum, I'm disgusted

Not sure if sarcasm or not, but if Linus and or Luke approves of it, then I don't see why it matters.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

See you around!

Love,

AwesomeHardware

welcome to the better forum

Not sure if sarcasm or not, but if Linus and or Luke approves of it, then I don't see why it matters.

hang on a second...

Wow Paul, plugging Awesome Hardware on the forum, I'm disgusted *sarcasm*

there ya go!

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

This is against the Linus Tech Tips Forum code of conduct. Article 4.2 regarding advertising on the LTT community clearly states and I quote

4.2 Advertising
Any sort of advertisement on Linus Tech Tips that has little or no relation to Linus Media Group, or is not affiliated with Linus Media Group in any way will be considered spam and removed from the boards. This also pertains to signatures and/or profile information.

i'm a potato

@paulshardware is here as well? Excellent!

This is against the Linus Tech Tips Forum code of conduct. Article 4.2 regarding advertising on the LTT community clearly states and I quote

Y u so rude bud?

BTW, Paul/whoever is there in the other side of le interwerbz. Use auto color please. :P

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

@paulshardware is here as well? Excellent!

Y u so rude bud?

I was merely stating, in a clear and concise way to avoid misinterpretation of my words, the fact that actions such as the ones preformed by the original poster of this thread do not obey the rules defined in LinusTechTips Community Code of Conduct (which you can read here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/95599-linus-tech-tips-forum-code-of-conduct/).

i'm a potato

I was merely stating, in a clear and concise way to avoid misinterpretation of my words, the fact that actions such as the ones preformed by the original poster of this thread do not obey the rules defined in LinusTechTips Community Code of Conduct (which you can read here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/95599-linus-tech-tips-forum-code-of-conduct/).

Ok Potato God.

Very formal speaking.

*claps, formally*

You truly are a Guardian of this forum. :lol:

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

Ok Potato God.

Very formal speaking.

*claps, formally*

You truly are a Guardian of this forum. :lol:

I appreciate your gratefulness for the functions I exert here in this community as the PotatoGod™. 

i'm a potato

I appreciate your gratefulness for the functions I exert here in this community as the PotatoGod™. 

Haha, trademarked that shit! xD

You guys kill me.

- Fresher than a fruit salad.