Classified Builds?

Tim Drake

I love looking through the Classifieds section and it constantly has loads of great products at great prices so.

Why has no one made a build purely out of parts bought from people on this forum?

P.S Knowing my luck people have and I haven't noticed :P

I love looking through the Classifieds section and it constantly has loads of great products at great prices so.

Why has no one made a build purely out of parts bought from people on this forum?

P.S Knowing my luck people have and I haven't noticed :P

Could take a while to get all of the parts necessary for the build.

Would be pretty cool though :P

I would... If I had money...

I need a 3570k...

I see so many deals and I could make a beast rig out of it..

Could take a while to get all of the parts necessary for the build.

Would be pretty cool though :P

In the past week I have seen enough parts to build a PC besides a case and motherboard.

Could just put up wanted adds, tech enthusiasts usually have spares lying around :)

linus should do a video on a build he made from the forum classifieds!

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

Am I making someones dreams come true :o

Why do you want a 3570k?

As you may know i make wallpapers from time to time. And since im me (hah) i have both photoshop and illustrator open. Along with a browser playing music,and LTT... I also do some animation from time to time, but that goes well enough...

I'm also running Windows 10 because its free and less CPU intensive, so my i3 won't be weeping when playing Battlefield... But that's still not good enough to not bottle neck my 770... And its no where near good enough for star citizen... And possibly GTAV...

And my motherboard was intended to be used with a i7(played a physics based game way back along time ago) but now a i5 would be more than enough...

Yep. I messed up. Bought a 200 dollar mobo, 130 dollar cpu. Intended to upgrade but never did.

I was a noob...

*crying intensifies*

No one is from the Netherlands. Overseas shipping is too expensive.

Even shipping from UK.

And people never say where they are from in the title, so I don't bother/.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

How much?

*cries*

100 USD lol. Well things are more expensive in Sweden so that would actually be like 130