Build for a friend of a friend who became my friend [Pics]

thekeemo

Whats so bad about Corsair's RM series? I've got an RM750 and I absolutely LOVE it! On paper the RM series is bad...but it's not - you hear all these horror stories about them breaking after 2 weeks of use, but half of the time they're just exaggerated and it was something else that caused them to fail.

ill leave it to @Aniallation

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Whats so bad about Corsair's RM series? I've got an RM750 and I absolutely LOVE it! On paper the RM series is bad...but it's not - you hear all these horror stories about them breaking after 2 weeks of use, but half of the time they're just exaggerated and it was something else that caused them to fail.

ill leave it to @Aniallation

The PSU itself is not a ticking time bomb, but it's also not the Lamborghini of PSUs, although their cost and marketing seems to suggest that they are. You're paying a lot more for barely any better performance then the CX (and sometimes even worse). Pretty much any Corsair PSU is overpriced for what you're getting.

The EVGA G2 and GS mop the floor with the RM, and cost less at the same wattage points.

Read more: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/303320-why-i-hate-on-the-corsair-rm/

"Rawr XD"