1995 Mustang Build Log

Guest Philosophy
Go to solution Solved by Real_PhillBert,

With a supercharger and a performance chip, I should be able to get at least 400HP out of the 5.0. 

Yeah with a bit of boost you will get 400 without much trouble. Mine is still N/A but I would really like to swap in a Coyote 5.0L and add a Kenne Bell with E-85 but other things always seem to take financial priority.

This thread suddenly makes me want to own a Mustang...

bmw-m6-parking-car-wallpaper-1680x1050.j

wallpaper%20nissan%20skyline%20gtr-Bcau.

screen-shot-2015-02-20-at-10-2-54e70df98

cured?

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

cured?

No. 

No. 

I tried

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

This is far from a drag car, but its pretty good fun on sunny afternoons and date nights. 

Yeah it is kinda more like a street strip car, but those are some nice parts on the car. But I do second the date night thing, now I really want to get my car out now that it has been a year since I have seen it.

Computer and other things (My Phanteks Enthoo Elite build is done)

Spoiler

Main Computer

Spoiler

Processor: Intel Core i7 6850k @4.5GHz
Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ROG Edition 10
Heatsink: Custom Hardline
Memory: Corsaor Dominator 16GB (4GB x2) DDR4 3000MHz 
Video Card: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW
Hard Drive: x2 OCZ ARC 100 240GB RAID 0 (Boot), Western Digital 4TB SSHD (Steam), x2 Adata 512GB (Steam)
Main GUI: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

All That Extra Stuff

Spoiler

Monitor: x2 Dell U2414H
Keyboard: Ducky Shine 5 RGB (Cherry MX Blue)
Mouse: Logitech G502
Headset: AKG K553 Pro Studio Headphones
Speakers: Boston Accustics Home Media Theater 2.1 + Boston Accustics Soundbar
Microphone: Audio Technica AT-2035 w/ Focusrite Scarlett Solo
Sound: Creative Sound Blaster E5 DAC

Server

Spoiler

Case: Rosewill 4U Rackmount RSV-L4500

Processor: Intel Xeon E5-2670 V3 12C/24T

Motherboard: Asrock x99 Extreme 4

Ram: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2133 4x4GB

Video Card: Nvidia GT520

OS Drive: Kingston Hyperx 240GB SSD

Raid Card: LSI MegaRaid  9261-8i 8-port

Hard Drives: x7 HGST 4TB Nas

Mustangs are great if you don't fuck them up.

Who wouldn't want to own one!

People with poor taste.

One of us, one of us...

*scowls*

~~

~~

~~

cured?

I would say so :P

It's like those Snickers commercials

"Alex, eat a Snickers, you like Mustangs when you're hungry"

*eats Snickers*

"Better?"

"Better"

*drifts into the sunset in a 280z

Regardless, I really like the current gen. Mustang. Price:performance is unparalleled in other modern cars. 

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

I would say so :P

It's like those Snickers commercials

"Alex, eat a Snickers, you like Mustangs when you're hungry"

*eats Snickers*

"Better?"

"Better"

*drifts into the sunset in a 280z

Regardless, I really like the current gen. Mustang. Price:performance is unparalleled in other modern cars. 

At least the seats in them have been SUPER comfortable for years.

At least the seats in them have been SUPER comfortable for years.

Mu mustang seats are AMAZING. They are the best bucket seats Ive used. And I have has a Suburban, a Buick and a Lumina all luxury class vehicles and all newer than the stang. 

Mu mustang seats are AMAZING. They are the best bucket seats Ive used. And I have has a Suburban, a Buick and a Lumina all luxury class vehicles and all newer than the stang. 

I love them, even though the newer ones hug you even more ('15s are fucking amazing omg) they still hold up really well after years and years.

Also, do you know how hard it is to find laser red paint in bulk? Dx

welp. my time to shine.

dads first car was a 69 shelby gt 500. 

right now in the driveway is my dads 2012 gt/cs 5.0, red convert. and my sisters blacked out 3.8 v6 2003.

Im currently saving for for a fox myself!

welp. my time to shine.

dads first car was a 69 shelby gt 500. 

right now in the driveway is my dads 2012 gt/cs 5.0, red convert. and my sisters blacked out 3.8 v6 2003.

Im currently saving for for a fox myself!

I dunno why but the think the tail lights on the old GT 500s look..strange...

Very sweet though, any pics?

I dunno why but the think the tail lights on the old GT 500s look..strange...

Very sweet though, any pics?

he also owned a 79 pacecar mustang. Theres a picture with it in the background, with his 69 shelby in the driveway. sadly both where sold right as i was born. 

I driven the 2012 a bit, a 400 hp convertible is a little bit way to fun for a 18 to play with. but luckily prom is coming up. so....

ill edit a pic in soon to this post

2ajxod2.jpg

16240n6.jpg 

he also owned a 79 pacecar mustang. Theres a picture with it in the background, with his 69 shelby in the driveway. sadly both where sold right as i was born. 

I driven the 2012 a bit, a 400 hp convertible is a little bit way to fun for a 18 to play with. but luckily prom is coming up. so....

ill edit a pic in soon to this post

Haha, but it's got to be a ton of fun. :lol:

I also found paint for the Mustang. It's about $500 for the primer, paint, and clear coat alone. No gear. Dx

Also, do you know how hard it is to find laser red paint in bulk? Dx

SO HARD. It is hard to find laser red metallic in small quantities. 

SO HARD. It is hard to find laser red metallic in small quantities. 

Well, I found some. 1 Gallon, enough for an entire vehicle so they say but I don't know if that's one coat or more. I'm going to end up doing around three.

http://scratchwizard.net/2000-ford-mustang-laser-red-pearl-metallic-tri-coat-e9-m6688-paint-quart-128-oz.html Needs primer and clear coat, $500 total for all three.

Haha, but it's got to be a ton of fun. :lol:

I also found paint for the Mustang. It's about $500 for the primer, paint, and clear coat alone. No gear. Dx

fun fact, launching 400 hp without traction control in a empty parking lot with the top down is the most fun anyone can have. to be able to look in the mirror and just see the wall of smoke, my jaw dropped. favorite memory right there. Pretty much the only thing I can brag about lol. 

Well, I found some. 1 Gallon, enough for an entire vehicle so they say but I don't know if that's one coat or more. I'm going to end up doing around three.

http://scratchwizard.net/2000-ford-mustang-laser-red-pearl-metallic-tri-coat-e9-m6688-paint-quart-128-oz.html Needs primer and clear coat, $500 total for all three.

Ill need to get some touch up paint, is that site trust worthy? If it is, Imma buy a touch up kit of Pearl Metallic Tri Coat Laser Red for my mustang. The previous owner hit a pole and some of the paint came off (No dent though, YAY)

Same here..

1nBJjtA.png

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Same here..

Snip

Those 32V motors are really really neat.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Same here..

-Snip- 

That is a sweet car!

fun fact, launching 400 hp without traction control in a empty parking lot with the top down is the most fun anyone can have. to be able to look in the mirror and just see the wall of smoke, my jaw dropped. favorite memory right there. Pretty much the only thing I can brag about lol. 

Yeah I can only brag how I spun tires in the rain in a V6 Mustang that doesn't even make 190 HP anymore. :P

Ill need to get some touch up paint, is that site trust worthy? If it is, Imma buy a touch up kit of Pearl Metallic Tri Coat Laser Red for my mustang. The previous owner hit a pole and some of the paint came off (No dent though, YAY)

I have no clue if it's trustworthy but it looks like it. I'll be ordering paint from there probably around this summer. At least from the pictures your Stang doesn't look like it needs paint critically.

Yeah I can only brag how I spun tires in the rain in a V6 Mustang that doesn't even make 190 HP anymore. :P

I have no clue if it's trustworthy but it looks like it. I'll be ordering paint from there probably around this summer. At least from the pictures your Stang doesn't look like it needs paint critically.

It is missing a coke can sized bit on the chin of the front bumper and a dime sized bit missing on the spoiler. 

It is missing a coke can sized bit on the chin of the front bumper and a dime sized bit missing on the spoiler. 

Sending myself some pics I took earlier because I can't find the cable for my phone. The entire roof needs to be sanded down because of some rust.

Updated photos with plasti dipped rims. Done for this week. More to come next week.