1995 Mustang Build Log

Guest Philosophy
Go to solution Solved by Real_PhillBert,

With a supercharger and a performance chip, I should be able to get at least 400HP out of the 5.0. 

Yeah with a bit of boost you will get 400 without much trouble. Mine is still N/A but I would really like to swap in a Coyote 5.0L and add a Kenne Bell with E-85 but other things always seem to take financial priority.

MUSTANG UPDATE:

Ordered OEM Headlights from American Muscle. They shipped them out to me for free. The current ones have WAY bad tolerances won't adjust to where I need them too. 

• 2 weeks later...

Mustang Update: 

OEM Headlights arrived, installed. They work perfectly. 

E3xTOEr.jpg

sYhtCF4.jpg

qhE5HlD.jpg

OXPo8Pf.jpg

So shiny, so clean. So new.

*drools*

It is nice and chromy. 

T tops would be so sweet. 

Speaking as an owner of an 80's car with T-Tops.... they're severely over-rated. Unless you like leaks. Do you like leaks? Do you enjoy wet, mold smell inside your car? I don't.

T-Tops are kickass until the seals fail. And when you're dealing with a car that is pushing 30? They already failed. And then there's the T-Bar reinforcement rot.

And the flimsy body structure that makes your car turn into an accordian when you lift one end or the other making it so you can't open your doors.

Seriously. Fuck the 80's.

I'm just pissed that my engine swap is failing spectacularly right now and I've got a dead bird in my driveway for the like the 5th month running now. FML.

The New Machine: Intel 11700K / Strix Z590-A WIFI II / Patriot Viper Steel 4400MHz 2x8GB / Gigabyte RTX 3080 Gaming OC w/ Bykski WB / x4 1TB SSDs (x2 M.2, x2 2.5) / Corsair 5000D Airflow White / EVGA G6 1000W / Custom Loop CPU & GPU

The Rainbow X58: i7 975 Extreme Edition @4.2GHz, Asus Sabertooth X58, 6x2GB Mushkin Redline DDR3-1600 @2000MHz, SP 256GB Gen3 M.2 w/ Sabrent M.2 to PCI-E, Inno3D GTX 580 x2 SLI w/ Heatkiller waterblocks, Custom loop in NZXT Phantom White, Corsair XR7 360 rad hanging off the rear end, 360 slim rad up top. RGB everywhere.

If that had some different rims it would look so much sexier :P

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

If that had some different rims it would look so much sexier :P

Agreed! I would love some new rims.