Has the Titan X converted anyone?

Cactu

Just wondering if there was anyone out there who represents the red team but after the tiaptan x release is rethinking the question, "red team or green team"

Just wondering if there was anyone out there who represents the red team but after the tiaptan x release is rethinking the question, "red team or green team"

I'd buy it, but I'm currently green. I may go red when the 300 series releases.

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

nope

390x is supposed to kill the titan x...

BTW please don't start a fanboy war

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

another 12 core / 24 thread senpai...     (/. _ .)/     \(. _ .\)

I'm red, and probably always will be. I like the more enthusiast options and better monitor support that AMD has and nVidia doesn't. And a 999€ card won't win me over especially because it's single GPU.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

You can't "kill" a piece of hardware without physically breaking it.

And also that's what they said about the 290x, which wasn't very exceptional.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I'm red, and probably always will be. I like the more enthusiast options and better monitor support that AMD has and nVidia doesn't. And a 999€ card won't win me over especially because it's single GPU.

single more powerful Gpus are better than multi gpu systems if the single gpu is more powerful

My Cheap But Good Rig: I7-3770s, Intel Motherboard (actually made by intel), 16gb DDR3, Nvidia Gtx 1070, 250gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 750gb HDD, Evga 500 BR power supply

I'm not here to start a fanboy war so please don't start something

But... but... but SHBM and things!

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

I'm not here to start a fanboy war so please don't start something

Very true

But... but... but SHBM and things!

This is funny

I'll g to whoever has the best reviews at the time of my purchase (as long as I can afford) ,I try and buy with my head not heart.

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Actually, I'm currently using nvidia cards in both of my current rigs. The titan x makes me hope for the 390x and if it is as speculated it will convert me to the red team.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

I am neither red or green... I buy what gives me the best peformance and features  in my budget. Yes the TitanX is amazing, and If I had the money sure I would buy it. As long as AMD doesn't have something better for the same or cheaper price.

Is it bad that my dream setup only costs a few thousand not counting the obutto?

CPU: FX-8320

Motherboard: asrock 970Pro3 r2.0

Memory: Team Zeus Blue 8GB DDR3-1600 Memory 

Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 280 3GB DUAL-X Video Card 

Case: Deepcool TESSERACT BF ATX Mid Tower Case  

Power Supply: EVGA 500W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply  

SSD: MX100 128GB

HDD: WD 2TB black edition

'Has the Titan X converted anyone?'

I was already with the green team though I won't be buying the Titan X, I'm waiting for the GTX 980 Ti.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

'Has the Titan X converted anyone?'

I was already with the green team though I won't be buying the Titan X, I'm waiting for the GTX 980 Ti.

bwhat are the speculations on a 980ti ? A gimped titan x chip ? Or something else ?

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

depends how "shots fired" AMD's youtube goes on launch day for 390x...

remember what the did with the 970... :P

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

another 12 core / 24 thread senpai...     (/. _ .)/     \(. _ .\)

nope

BTW please don't start a fanboy war

The 300 series are apparently rebrands.

The Dude's PC Build<p>i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz w/ The Crappy Intel Stock Cooler | Asus Z97-K | 8GB Corsair Vengance LP DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz |1TB Seagate Barracuda + 120GB Samsung Evo SSD | Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 4GB | 650 Watt CoolerMaster Gaming Series PSU | Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed | BenQ GL2460 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red gaming mouse | A £0.63 mouse pad from artcow.com

Im not biased but I do always seem to buy AMD just because at the time of purchase, team red seems better money to performance (UK prices)

The way I look at it is AMD is for the working class and nVidia is for the upperclass haha

single more powerful Gpus are better than multi gpu systems if the single gpu is more powerful

But as you can see with for example 295x, it is faster, which makes your point invalid.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

nope

as far as we can all tell is that they decided to delay launch of the 300 series to give all the models a new chip , not just rebrands like previously thought

Spoiler
Spoiler

But as you can see with for example 295x, it is faster, which makes your point invalid.

but you still get frame stutter therefore making your argument invalid lol

Spoiler
Spoiler