Razer Master Race?

Share your opinions about Razer! Are they the master race? Rave or rant about what you think about Razer!

Personally I like their products, I use the Anansi Keyboard and it is fantastic but my Blacksharks broke after almost 1 year of use, so did my brother's Blacksharks *sigh* they were great headphones while they lasted. My brother also has the Deathadder and he loves it. I like it better than Corsair and the tramp stamp though 

I'm an IB student.... please send help, I can't escape!

The Deathadder mice are the best FPS mice out there IMO.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

They're okay. The seem too much like a "toy" than a peripherals.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

IN SHORT...

most of their stuff is overpriced, overhyped, and you should probably take your business elsewhere.

take this with  a grain of salt, considering i bought a razer blade

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

My kraken pros broke not from physical abuse

One side only outputs sound

Piece of garbage

Had no other razer product

<THE SILENT ASSASSIN>CPU(Intel i5-4690K)||COOLER(corsair H100i)||MOB(asus Maximus VII Hero ATX)||RAM(16gb of corsair vengeance)||STORAGE(Intel 530 128gb)(Samsung 850 Pro 500gb)(WD 2tb Black)||GRAPHICS(2 x Asus strix 970)||CASE(Nzxt H440)||PSU(Corsair RM750W)>http://pcpartpicker.com/b/Bbpbt6

Meh.

It's a bit overpriced and the quality doesn't seem to be amazing.

They do look kinda stylish, but in a gamer type of way which I don't like personally.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I went with Kingston hyper clouds and they are cheaper, packed better, and better built

Best headphones under $100

<THE SILENT ASSASSIN>CPU(Intel i5-4690K)||COOLER(corsair H100i)||MOB(asus Maximus VII Hero ATX)||RAM(16gb of corsair vengeance)||STORAGE(Intel 530 128gb)(Samsung 850 Pro 500gb)(WD 2tb Black)||GRAPHICS(2 x Asus strix 970)||CASE(Nzxt H440)||PSU(Corsair RM750W)>http://pcpartpicker.com/b/Bbpbt6

I rather drink bleach than use any Razer product

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

have Arctosa over 3 years, good as new...

soon i will buy Deathadder and BlackWidow

never had their headphones

in my opinion razer isn't overpriced, you get what you pay for

My Razer Imperator stopped working after 2 years. My Razer Lycosa, however, still remains functional even after 7 years now (handles rage pretty good IMO).

I've owned one razer mouse and it was not without it's problems. I replaced it after two years (it wasn't even broken, I was just tired of dealing with it) with a cheaper mouse and I like it much more. All of their stuff is massively overpriced, even for "gaming" stuff. I also don't like their logo which they like to plaster all over everything. They are basically the dudebros of the gaming peripheral world.

I can bend my Razer Deathstalker with my hands easily, it feels like a cheap budget keyboard, buying a k70 as soon as I have the money.

My Build

- i5 4670k @ 4.4GHz - MSI z87m Mobo - 16Gb 1866MHz RAM - MSI R9 290 - Samsung 840 EVO 250Gb - 2 x 1Tb WD Blue - CX600m - H55 AIO cooler - Fractal Node 804 - Lg 25um64-s Ultrawide screen monitor -  http://pcpartpicker.com/user/colec18/saved/9FKXsY

Currently I dont use razer products at all, but people who bash razer, like it was a rip off company or something, are just butthurt (Y).

If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himself.

Currently own a RaZer Kraken headset. It was the only one available at the time that cost below Php 3000 (~$67) and my budget was tight.

It's been with me for more than 2 months now and I haven't had any real complaints with them. Bass is super powerful. Love it.

Also I realized later that my cousin picked up a pair of Sennheiser HD 180s (which are way cheaper), and when I took 'em for a spin, I had to crank the volume up to the 90s(!) to get audible sound.

Though I must say Sennheiser really loves to even out the sounds and make it feel natural. That's what I liked about them.

Also, to be honest, I just wanted a headset since my speakers were dying out and I needed audio for Counter Strike...it works for me brah...

Laptop - Asus TUF FX504GM

i7 8750H | 24GB DDR4 | GTX 1060 6GB | 128GB NVMe SSD | 1TB HDD

Peripherals

Logitech G102 Prodigy | Nubwo N12

My 40$ deathadder from 2010 is still going strong like the day I got it, and my ouroboros which was expensive still works like the day I got it and having the option to run it wireless is very nice for when I don't want to get up from watching movies / tv shows.

OAS || AAS || LLS

Well this is a thread. BRB while I shoot anybody who thinks that razer audio products are Master Race

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

Well this is a thread. BRB while I shoot anybody who thinks that razer audio products are Master Race

They see pewdiepie wearing their products and think they're the best headsets ever made.