The most expensive computer for gaming

Dog Knight

I don't care how rich or stupid you have to be. 7.5k for a PCi-E SSD is ABSURD and even a jacked up billionaire would know this.

I don't even.. No reason to use that much for any game that will be out in the next 4-5 years. Even 1 titan is enough, and the mobo is so bad there is no reason to get anything like this..

If you have that kind of money then you're lucky but DAYUM that system is overkill with a cheap version 2011 socket mobo.

Intel i7-2600K @ 4,5GHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 w/EKWB Copper Waterblock | Kingston HyperX blu 16GB @ 1600 MHz | Phanteks Enthoo Primo | MSI Z77A-GD65 | CM M1000 Silent Pro | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | BenQ XL2420T 120hz | Logitech G710+ | Razer Deathadder 2013 -

- XSPC Raystorm CPU Waterblock | XSPC RX360 Radiator | EKWB EK-FC Titan GPU Waterblock -

Insomnia!

Taking down airplanes with gameboys

This just proves that most expensive is better. You just picked parts for cost and not problem free. 

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

Most expensive and you go with an AsRock board and a 3930k? Try again.

I would go with a custom loop water cooler if you are going to spend that money and you can get an extreme 2011 chip. 

I don't care how rich or stupid you have to be. 7.5k for a PCi-E SSD is ABSURD and even a jacked up billionaire would know this.

I don't even.. No reason to use that much for any game that will be out in the next 4-5 years. Even 1 titan is enough, and the mobo is so bad there is no reason to get anything like this..

If you have that kind of money then you're lucky but DAYUM that system is overkill with a cheap version 2011 socket mobo.

im not building this i just got the most expensive computer parts that anybody can do , not pros with their custom water loops and their super his spec mobo

this is a pc my GRANDMA can build.... not really , but you know what i mean

Insomnia!

Well i still think it's stupid, even if i had ALL the money in the world i would still not use my money on this system.

I would go full WC, a huge SSD 500ish GB, and 4x3TB HDD's at 7200RPM, ASUS motherboard, Dual EVGA 780 Hydro copper, and Intel CPU on the 2011 socket^^

Using that much money would be a waste because how fast everything changes.

Intel i7-2600K @ 4,5GHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 w/EKWB Copper Waterblock | Kingston HyperX blu 16GB @ 1600 MHz | Phanteks Enthoo Primo | MSI Z77A-GD65 | CM M1000 Silent Pro | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | BenQ XL2420T 120hz | Logitech G710+ | Razer Deathadder 2013 -

- XSPC Raystorm CPU Waterblock | XSPC RX360 Radiator | EKWB EK-FC Titan GPU Waterblock -

The only thing that can make 4 Titans in Quad-SLI look absurd is that $7500 SSD.  I have 4 SSD in Raid-0 which totals ~1 TB (960 = 240 * 4), and even that is absurd.  But it sure didn't cost $7500.

Most expensive?

• No murderbox
  • No extreme edition CPU
  • no dual PSUs
  • no insane custom water loop

ok ok let me say this again Anyone must know and be able to buy these parts, the commoner

- i don't know what a murderbox is soo... yea i know a bit into pc gaming , more than most of my freinds and family 

- no custom water loop... if an old person can create a custom water loop tell me, this is a pc thet any one with a screwdriver or ducktape can build

- no dual psu , who needs a dual cpu... for what this is not a super computer

- extreme was a few bucks cheaper

Insomnia!

The only thing that can make 4 Titans in Quad-SLI look absurd is that $7500 SSD.  I have 4 SSD in Raid-0 which totals ~1 TB (960 = 240 * 4), and even that is absurd.  But it sure didn't cost $7500.

well that was the most expensive

Insomnia!

Not really a gaming chip but it is expensive!

Intel Xeon E-5 2690 Goes for $2500 on ebay.com.au

EDIT: I would not be surprised in the slightest if you can find a more expensive chip.

If money was no object I would go with something like this.

Motherboard:  Asus Rampage IV Formula ATX  LGA2011 Motherboard  ($333.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Storage:  Samsung 840 Pro Series 512GB 2.5" Solid State Disk  ($429.99 @ NCIX US) 
Storage:  Samsung 840 Pro Series 512GB 2.5" Solid State Disk  ($429.99 @ NCIX US) 
Video Card:  EVGA GeForce GTX Titan 6GB Video Card (2-Way SLI)  ($1074.98 @ Newegg) 
Video Card:  EVGA GeForce GTX Titan 6GB Video Card (2-Way SLI)  ($1074.98 @ Newegg) 
Sound Card:  Asus Xonar Essence STX 24-bit 192 KHz Sound Card  ($149.99 @ Amazon) 
Case:  Corsair 900D ATX Full Tower Case  ($337.99 @ Best Buy) 
Case Fan:  Noctua NF-F12 PWM 55.0 CFM 120mm  Fan  ($26.99 @ Newegg) 
Case Fan:  Noctua NF-A14 ULN 140mm  Fan  ($14.99 @ NCIX US) 
Optical Drive:  Asus BW-14D1XT Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer  ($84.99 @ NCIX US) 
Other: XSPC Chrome Raystorm AX360 Extreme Intel CPU Water Cooling Kit w/ Twin D5 w/ Free Dead-Water! ($419.99)
Other: Professional Series™ Gold AX1200 Individually Sleeved Modular Cables — White ($39.99)
Other: FrozenCPU Innovation Cooling Diamond "24 Carat" Thermal Compound - 4.8 Grams ($24.99)
Total: $6434.04
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-07-04 19:09 EDT-0400)

That's not even a lot, I saw one a 3.2TB PCI-E SSD on scan for something like £14,000

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Topic  no.125846

Interested in Business and Technology

What abot dual xeon proccesors?

if you were going for a workstation build sure. But I don't care for a board of that size in my case :P

Honestly, this is just pointless and a waste of good people's time giving out "actual" builds for "rich" people that still make some kind of sense while the op links builds with 4 dual slot cards and 3 PCIe SSDs, where you'd already need custom cases and custom PCIe extension cables to use something like that.

Not enough ssds.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Add more HDD's and dual xeons

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla