Exclusive photos of Nvidia GTX TITAN X

So... They made tge Titan X Black, but not the Titan BLACK?

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

Meh might as well try and even if the draw isn't real what do i have to lose? Not that I don't believe you, but there's reason to be skeptical

Finally my Santa hat doesn't look out of place

I've just told myself that the grainy texture isn't that nice.

It's one of those things that don't photograph well, like the BitFenix soft touch stuff.

You'll understand if you ever hold one in your hands.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

"Titan series is not for gaming" 

post-108066-0-22992600-1426091320.jpg

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

That card is so sexy, love the paint (although if i had one i'd put in in a loop)

#killedmywife #howtomakebombs #vgamasterrace

"Titan series is not for gaming" 

Isn't the card meant to be a Quadro + GeForce card? So you can do gaming and Workstation stuff with the same GPU.

I'm not sure but that's what I've seen said around here.

3700x, Asus B450i, 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB, Gigabyte GTX 970 ITXDan A4-SFX, SX600-G, 120mm AIO.

Isn't the card meant to be a Quadro + GeForce card? So you can do gaming and Workstation stuff with the same GPU.

yeah, its a kind of cross section between workstation GPU and gaming GPU, the price makes it hard to justify for just gaming, it might be better then the 980 in gaming performance, but not alot.

my personally guess is that the titan would be a perfect combo with a proper xeon, rendering/WS use and gaming at the same time.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

That seems to be my take on it.

And on a similar note, why isn't AMD marketing their cards as mining cards?

That seems to be my take on it.

And on a similar note, why isn't AMD marketing their cards as mining cards?

The GPU mining era has ended. You simply cannot keep up with with people who are ASIC farming right now especially with the complexity of each block now days. Basically you'll lose money trying to farm bitcoins with GPU's. With the complexity now you'll burn more money in electricity than you're making in bitcoins. Which also means putting your $1,000+ investment in GPU's at a loss because they will never pay for themselves.

Lmao, if someone pushed over that Titan X tower. xD

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

The GPU mining era has ended. You simply cannot keep up with with people who are ASIC farming right now especially with the complexity of each block now days. Basically you'll lose money trying to farm bitcoins with GPU's. With the complexity now you'll burn more money in electricity than you're making in bitcoins. Which also means putting your $1,000+ investment in GPU's at a loss because they will never pay for themselves.

But in the case that someone buy this card simply for work and game, then he discover the bitcoin or any crypto-currency mining..

He then would generate small amount of money he wouldn't have planned to do at first. I hope I'm not too difficult to understand!