Bill Gates is world's richest man again, for the sixteenth time

Overl0rd

Even if you do not like everything that Microsoft has done over the years, you cannot deny that Bill Gates is an amazing person.

my favorite billionare is Elon Musk, the man's a genious/visionary. I think he should surpass Bill Gates as the world's richest man 

Musk doesn't own the near monopoly corporation that the world depends on for operating systems... and I doubt tesla will monopolize the car market.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

lamo...its not the best os around ....... its heavy full of bugs,propertier........ because

lamo, hear yu goh broe, i r havz pruf dat os x moar bug: http://betanews.com/2015/02/22/os-x-ios-and-linux-have-more-vulnerabilities-than-windows/

(whew, that was hard grammar...how do people do it..some serious skills)

can i have 2000$ for a Gaming Rigs foundation

Manners Maketh Man

He is gone... long gone, because he knows he has no leg to stand one. 

Since when do you need a leg to stand on for disliking a person?

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530

Since when do you need a leg to stand on for disliking a person?

Since never, but he did make a blanket statement about a person he doesn't know personally, and didn't elaborate.

He has the freedom to state such a silly thing, but then everyone else has the freedom to jump down his throat about it.

Freedom of speech guarantees that you can say something, not that there are no repercussions for doing so.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

my ram usage is 1gig with 10 chrome tabs ....... in linux ..... can your windows do that

Yeah sure.

my ram usage is 1gig with 10 chrome tabs ....... in linux ..... can your windows do that

I'd be curious in seeing a Screen Shot, personally. Plus a list of hardware specs and what exact Linux Distro (and version) you're using.

Mind uploading one?

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Bill Gates is simply amazing. Its not often that someone so intelligent, rich, and powerful is genuinely a good person who cares about doing the right thing for the world.

Say what you want about him as a business man and his business practices, but his philanthropic work is unparalleled, not to mention he created the Giving Pledge and convinced many other billionaires to give 50% or more of their wealth to charity when they die and Gates himself is giving 100% when he dies.

Interesting fact: When Bill Gates was in school he told one of his teachers he'd be a millionaire by the time he was 30, he'd actually became a billionaire by the time he was 30.

"you're gonna live in your moms basement"

rekt

i5-4690k @ 4.2GHz | Asus Radeon R9 290 DirectCU II | Hyper 212 EVO | ASRock Z97 Extreme3 | Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1866MHz, Corsair XMS 4GB | 850 EVO 250GB, random 1TB drive | Corsair 200R | EVGA SuperNOVA 750W | Rosewill RK-9000BR | Logitech G700s | Logitech G930 | ViewSonic VG2427wm, Dell S2209W, Dell S2009W

Dell Inspiron 3147

Latitude E5420, Samsung 840 EVO 250gb, 12gb RAM, 1600x900 display

Pentium G3258 @ 3.2GHz | WD Red 2TB x3 in RAID-Z, Crucial MX100 128GB(cache drive) | Fractal Design Node 304 | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB | EVGA 500B

HTC One M8 64GB, Droid Razr M

"you're gonna live in your moms basement"

rekt

Did you mean to quote someone else? I'm not sure I understand your post because your statement is in quotes itself and doesn't seem applicable to anything I said.

CPU: i7 4790K  RAM: 32 GB 2400 MHz  Motherboard: Asus Z-97 Pro  GPU: GTX 770  SSD: 256 GB Samsung 850 Pro  OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit

Meanwhile our fellow Mexican Carlos Slim was basically given his fortune: We used to have state run nationwide telecom and he was almost given the enterprise that was build with tax payers money for less than pennies of what it was worth and was basically a country wide telecom monopoly for years.

So we almost have the worlds richest man and certainly the world's most fucking corrupt and ill gotten fortune ever.

-------

Current Rig

-------

He will do more for this world than you ever will. He has improved the lives of millions. What have you done?

I took out the trash today (superhero pose)

Did you mean to quote someone else? I'm not sure I understand your post because your statement is in quotes itself and doesn't seem applicable to anything I said.

He probably means that people said to Bill in his youth.

But now he is the richest man.

no

quoting the teacher

and lots of people in bill gates childhood

i5-4690k @ 4.2GHz | Asus Radeon R9 290 DirectCU II | Hyper 212 EVO | ASRock Z97 Extreme3 | Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1866MHz, Corsair XMS 4GB | 850 EVO 250GB, random 1TB drive | Corsair 200R | EVGA SuperNOVA 750W | Rosewill RK-9000BR | Logitech G700s | Logitech G930 | ViewSonic VG2427wm, Dell S2209W, Dell S2009W

Dell Inspiron 3147

Latitude E5420, Samsung 840 EVO 250gb, 12gb RAM, 1600x900 display

Pentium G3258 @ 3.2GHz | WD Red 2TB x3 in RAID-Z, Crucial MX100 128GB(cache drive) | Fractal Design Node 304 | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB | EVGA 500B

HTC One M8 64GB, Droid Razr M

But that's almost half, at this rate he should lose all his money before summer

I know that he bought a new mansion or house. He could also be investing in other projects as well. I have no idea but that's my thoughts.

Pretty much all the water we drink came from shit, Bill is not the first xD.

Oh, and congrats on the 300.

It's not that. It's that Bill Gates was apart of the project that turns human waste into electricity, ashes, and clean water. But, it's small enough and cheap enough to put it in Africa that can't afford huge plants that we have.

And you know that it's Google's problem and not Windows. Google Chrome has a bug where it increases the amount of resources it needs for no benefit. I'm not sure what the exact issue is but that's the basic form of the reason.

actually he is giving tons of money to his children just not in the billions 

Oh yeah, forgot about giving some. 

Maybe a few mil which is enough for them to expand on that. 

Don't forget..In a bunch of countries a few million is the equivalent of billions to us.

And he's spent billions to help the world. Tens of billions. And he won't stop till he dies. 

An inspiration to us all.

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Apology 38a, Socrates

I'd be curious in seeing a Screen Shot, personally. Plus a list of hardware specs and what exact Linux Distro (and version) you're using.

Mind uploading one?

He can't because it didn't happen.

Bill Gates has nothing on J D Rockefeller. Adjusted for inflation Rockefeller had about $660 billion... just saying.

2017 Macbook Pro 15 inch

Bill Gates should be, he helps so many people in developing Nations.