"I believe in AMD" (Funny video)

well that just made my day 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

It's an interesting analogy, I'm not quite sure how it ties into the whole vramgate though. xD

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

I dont understand anything.

CPU i7-9700K @ 5 GHz Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix Z390-F RAM Corsair Vengeance 32 GB (4x8) 3000 MHz GPU ASUS RTX 2080 ROG Strix OC x2 SLI Case Corsair Graphite 780T Storage 256 GB Samsung 860 EVO, 6 TB Seagate Barracuda PSU Corsair HX1200i, 1200W Display(s) ASUS PG279Q (1440p 165 Hz), ASUS VG248QE (1080p 144 Hz) Cooling ASUS ROG Ryujin 360 radiator Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Logitech G502 Sound Logitech G35 Operating System Windows 10

I think it's funny that Nvidia knocked out the console peasant, and AMD is being trained by PC master race, but AMD is the one who makes the hardware for the consoles.

I dont understand anything.

And you pity the fool who does.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I think it's funny that Nvidia knocked out the console peasant, and AMD is being trained by PC master race, but AMD is the one who makes the hardware for the consoles.

And you pity the fool who does.

Ok, here is what i see. Nvidea is training, AMD is training, Sapphire looks at AMD and EVGA looks at Nvidea, because they are their like best partners and also they both are exclusive to each brand and considered some of the best, Nvidea beats up some guys, AMD runs away from consoles and climbs a mountain. I still dont see any context.

CPU i7-9700K @ 5 GHz Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix Z390-F RAM Corsair Vengeance 32 GB (4x8) 3000 MHz GPU ASUS RTX 2080 ROG Strix OC x2 SLI Case Corsair Graphite 780T Storage 256 GB Samsung 860 EVO, 6 TB Seagate Barracuda PSU Corsair HX1200i, 1200W Display(s) ASUS PG279Q (1440p 165 Hz), ASUS VG248QE (1080p 144 Hz) Cooling ASUS ROG Ryujin 360 radiator Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Logitech G502 Sound Logitech G35 Operating System Windows 10

Ok, here is what i see. Nvidea is training, AMD is training, Sapphire looks at AMD and EVGA looks at Nvidea, because they are their like best partners and also they both are exclusive to each brand and considered some of the best, Nvidea beats up some guys, AMD runs away from consoles and climbs a mountain. I still dont see any context.

I didn't realize EVGA was exclusive to Nvidia.

The point is that AMD was rocky, and Nvidia was the russian dude, and he eventually beat the russian dude. I guess.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

AMD guy is showing a really nice performance while sweating a lot and the Sapphire guy is looking at him like.. "Hmmm, we need to get air conditioner in here".

NVIDIA guy is also showing a nice performance and preparing for the fight while EVGA guy is like.. "We will replace you for another guy if you fail.. its OK with us, we can guarantee it!"

Haha fun video and a perfect analogy to the current AMD vs NVIDIA situation, thought some of you might enjoy it.

-vid-

Hopefully when the r9 300 series releases it will be just like the outcome of the movie.

Quote my post if you need me to respond.

Haha fun video and a perfect analogy to the current AMD vs NVIDIA situation, thought some of you might enjoy it.

Not sure if legit....wouldn't that mountain have melted by now if AMD was on it?.... >.>

Gaming PC: Case: NZXT Phantom 820 Black | PSU: XFX 750w PRO Black Edition 80Plus Gold (Platinum) | CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K | CPU Cooler: BE QUIET! Dark Rock Pro 2 | MB: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 Mark S | RAM: 24GB Kingston HyperX and Corsair Vengeance 1866MHz | GPU: MSI R9 280X 3G | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250GB | HDD: 9TB Total | Keyboard: K70 RGB Brown | Mouse: R.A.T MMO7

Laptop: HP Envy 15-j151sa | 1920x1080 60HZ LED | APU: AMD A10-5750M 2.5GHZ - 3.5GHZ | 8GB DDR3 1600mhz | GPU: AMD  HD 8650G + 8750M Dual Graphics | 1TB SSHD

This will not end well.

Case:Define R4 | MOBO:ASRock z75 Pro 3 | CPU:i7-3770k 4.0GHz | CPU Cooler:H100i | GPU:970 Strix | RAM:Hyper X 16GB | 

Peripherals:ATH-M50x Limited Blue Edition | K95 RGB | M65 RGB | Blue Yeti MIC | (3x)1920x2080 Acer Monitors

Omg... this was great

Not sure if legit....wouldn't that mountain have melted by now if AMD was on it?.... >.>

my r9 290x runs at 60c , so no not all amd cards are made of lava from the depth of mount doom 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

my r9 290x runs at 60c , so no not all amd cards are made of lava from the depth of mount doom 

yes they are!  Sauron himself is in charge to oversee the Balrog to make these amd cards to specification specially the soon

to be released 300 series that need a liquid cooler to keep temps reasonable.