Samsung teases that the 'Next Galaxy' is borderless and metal

TwistedDictator

samsung-galaxy-s6-video-teaser.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------

Samsung's teasers for the Galaxy S6 (or whatever it might be named) are getting decidedly less cryptic. The company's latest hype video for the new smartphone promises that "borders will disappear" and "metals will flow" -- if there was any doubt that the next Galaxy is ditching the S5's utilitarian plastic design, it's gone. There are further hints of a curved (and reflection-free) display, too. There's a good chance that the phone won't quite live up to this teaser's breathless prose, but one thing's increasingly certain: Samsung doesn't want its upcoming flagship device to suffer the ignominious fate of its predecessor.

Source

Slick:

I don't care if you are right or wrong... someone will come around and correct you if you are wrong. What people need to realize is that we need to step up as a community and get above the pathetic fights and bickering. Share knowledge, be friendly, enjoy your stay.

He also forgot to mention if you dont know about the topic then dont make stuff up. Dont claim fake or assume things just by reading the title, Read the post. It doesnt matter if you made 3,000 as it could be mostly crap...

So Sharp Aquos look a like ??

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

That clip was so deprived of any actual information

Nope,

1. No borders.

2. Metal.

3. No reflections.

4. Color something.

Somethings I got from the video.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Nope,

1. No borders.

2. Metal.

3. No reflections.

4. Color something.

Somethings I got from the video.

THIS is actual marketing, not that artsy shit Samsung is trying to pull:

xkcd_phone_2.png

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

THIS is actual marketing, not that artsy shit Samsung is trying to pull:

xkcd_phone_2.png
Nope, what they did is marketing,

1. Did it get your attention ?? yes it did.

2. Is it in your mind now ?? yes it's.

3. Are you discussing it ?? yes you are

You see this type of marketing actually works, it got your attention and you are discussing it and probably share it and be like look at this stupid marketing or something in those lines, while it isn't stupid and actually effective.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Glad Samsung has mastered the art of making vague teaser trailers so well..

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Nope, what they did is marketing,

1. Did it get your attention ?? yes it did.

2. Is it in your mind now ?? yes it's.

3. Are you discussing it ?? yes you are

You see this type of marketing actually works, it got your attention and you are discussing it and probably share it and be like look at this stupid marketing or something in those lines, while it isn't stupid and actually effective.

You missed one very important part: does it make me want to buy this phone? No. Does it make me want to know more about the device? Also, no.

And speaking of vague teasers:

yeah I don't care about smartphones any more they are always the same looking shit with 10% more speed, overall there is a shitty android skin which destroys the whole meaning of android and there you go

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

Is it me or do anyone else think the smartphone industry has stagnated. I used to be always on the latest and greatest phone but now I just dont care anymore for high end phones.

Surely I'm not the only one?

For me I just don't care that much, my nexus 5 would be enough for my needs years to come.

Glad Samsung has mastered the art of making vague teaser trailers so well..

Kappa

Fixed.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

You missed one very important part: does it make me want to buy this thing? No.

Maybe you wont buy it but someone else may get interested and want to buy it, your point is important I know but making people discuss the product and share the information about it is important too.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

yeah I don't care about smartphones any more they are always the same looking shit with 10% more speed, overall there is a shitty android skin which destroys the whole meaning of android and there you go

thats why you can root it and customize it  ;)

And yes i will hopefully get the new galaxy

And yes i will hopefully get the new galaxy

Yeah but I just don't wanna invest hours into customizing something that should be working on delivery, don't get me wrong but I just love the closed but working system from apple against android. Also both of my Android phones are locked from my carrier so I can't root them 

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Or you just can wait for Google edition.

Yeah but I just don't wanna invest hours into customizing something that should be working on delivery, don't get me wrong but I just love the closed but working system from apple against android. Also both of my Android phones are locked from my carrier so I can't root them 

Yeah i understand that not everyone wants to fiddle with their phone and thats okay  :) i love apple too.

But you should try it, its very simple and fast

So Acer Aquos look a like ??

Lol, Acer?

Lol, Acer?

Shoot I meant sharp.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Yeah i understand that not everyone wants to fiddle with their phone and thats okay  :) i love apple too.

But you should try it, its very simple and fast

I tried it several times with my old sony arc, but everytime I need to get into a mode it just doesn't work which annoyed the fuck out of me because my model didn't getthe android 4.0 update but other arcs did so yeah, think I'll never visit the android branch again except ARA comes out to be good

they finally realised that plastic shouldnt exist in flagship phones !

Hm, I was pretty set on expecting the m9 to be he big thing but I guess we will see. This looks promising.