So AMD sends me a Free A10-7850K

MLGNOSCOPEHEADSHOTGETREKT

Good news my new car just arrived, and guess what? this was also free like the ferrari

2015-lamborghini-huracan-lp610-4-tested-

nono 100% legit, I swear xD

but... but... why did you change your legs too? xD

but... but... why did you change your legs too? xD

it's not me for real,  just google for "bugatti bad photoshop" xD

This is going into my future reference set of notes, I will piss OP off about this every time he asks for help. 

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

I want it ^~^ I'll give it to my sister whom wants to play  emulators

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

Literately here what happened,

I did a review on Newegg of a 5350 Kabani CPU and the next day a woman from AMD calls me and says.

Thank for reviewing are "NEW" 5350.As a thank you gift we would like to send you a BRAND NEW A10-7850K.

I'm like "She Talking BullShit"

She ask's for address.I give it.And Today I get it.And it's not even brand new because it has a "REFURBISHED" and "USED" sticker on it.Worst of all

it has a "MicroCenter" logo on the sticker. I mean like it's free and everything but really AMD?You say your ganna send a Brand New one but you send a used one?

Might give it away on LTT along with my Core 2 Duo E4400.Or maybe a smash test with it....Drop it off my friends balcony 25 stories off the ground

Give it away for your 500th post like all the cool kids on LTT do.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Literately here what happened,

I did a review on Newegg of a 5350 Kabani CPU and the next day a woman from AMD calls me and says.

Thank for reviewing are "NEW" 5350.As a thank you gift we would like to send you a BRAND NEW A10-7850K.

I'm like "She Talking BullShit"

She ask's for address.I give it.And Today I get it.And it's not even brand new because it has a "REFURBISHED" and "USED" sticker on it.Worst of all

it has a "MicroCenter" logo on the sticker. I mean like it's free and everything but really AMD?You say your ganna send a Brand New one but you send a used one?

Might give it away on LTT along with my Core 2 Duo E4400.Or maybe a smash test with it....Drop it off my friends balcony 25 stories off the ground

As proven by everyone in this thread, you are so full of bs it is unbelievable. Please remove your forum account and go to hell where you belong, you filthy liar.

CPU i7-9700K @ 5 GHz Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix Z390-F RAM Corsair Vengeance 32 GB (4x8) 3000 MHz GPU ASUS RTX 2080 ROG Strix OC x2 SLI Case Corsair Graphite 780T Storage 256 GB Samsung 860 EVO, 6 TB Seagate Barracuda PSU Corsair HX1200i, 1200W Display(s) ASUS PG279Q (1440p 165 Hz), ASUS VG248QE (1080p 144 Hz) Cooling ASUS ROG Ryujin 360 radiator Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Logitech G502 Sound Logitech G35 Operating System Windows 10

If you're gonna lie, at least say you got a Titan X and fake it well or something equally desirable.

He did something like that some time ago about finding a deposit of R9 295x2s

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*