can anybody help me to create a Video

i want to make some videos but i have no experience on making in any videos but if you guys can teach me the basics its greatly appreciated

now i like to make videos like this one

a normal video with picture and stuff like the I3 and stuff i want to make a videos on build but i need your help guys to do it guys

all opinions and tricks is greatly appreciated 

Thank you very much guys

Take video > use windows movie maker > VIDEO! :D 

The BBQ: i7-4770 / 212x / Tri-X R9 290x 1075/1400 / MSI H87-G43 GAMING / EVGA G2 850W / Corsair Spec 03 / Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / Toshiba 2TB HDD / 8gb Kingston DDR3 1600mhz

Peripherals: G710+ / G502 / Bose Companion 2 Series III / Audio Technica ATH-M40x / Sound Magic E50

Monitors: Dell U2414H 

What programs?

You can use something like Sony Vegas or Adobe premier for most video stuff.

Photoshop or GIMP for the pictures and such.

Audacity for voice overs.

Just look up some tutorials

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Take video > use windows movie maker > VIDEO! :D

Pretty much this. You can add fancy editing and stuff later down the line.

And you should have a mic because on videos like that no one wants to sit there and read text while you type it out.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

try windows moviemaker, play around with it and see hwo it work for you, if it doesnt suit you look around for other software like after effects, sony vegas, premiere etc.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.