Battlefield Hardline Open Beta Discussion

It seems like I'm the only one that strongly dislikes this game. Is there anyone that feels the same?

It seems like I'm the only one that strongly dislikes this game. Is there anyone that feels the same?

I kinda like it, the maps seem really stale though. 

RIP in pepperonis m8s

Fate, on 04 Feb 2015 - 01:14 AM, said:

I kinda like it, the maps seem really stale though. 

Yeah and they are pretty darn small imo

Wow! Nice to see all this discussion!

Sadly I haven't been able to play it yet. PSN doesn't update till this afternoon so I'll be downloading it tonight. But based off what I've seen it looks promising!

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

Guys how do i change settings and apply mantle?

The game only opens when i want to join a server and it desont let me change things while im inside a server.

I can use mantle with a intel cpu right?

From what I have read as long as you have a CGN card should work.

I have no idea how to change settings in this game :/

Guys how do i change settings and apply mantle?

The game only opens when i want to join a server and it desont let me change things while im inside a server.

I can use mantle with a intel cpu right?

From what I have read as long as you have a CGN card should work.

No mantle yet to my knowledge, I could be wrong.

RIP in pepperonis m8s

No mantle yet to my knowledge, I could be wrong.

How do Ichange settings if the game only opens trought battle log.

God damn it EA i want to open my game like a normal game trought an .exe 

FFS...

How do you change settings if the game only opens trought battle log.

Press escape in game and go to video settings

RIP in pepperonis m8s

Doesnt let me change anything in server .

On the left side at the bottom there's a option to change to custom from low/med/high/ultra

RIP in pepperonis m8s

Yeah and they are pretty darn small imo

Yep, thank god, this isn't supposed to be BF4.

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

On the left side at the bottom there's a option to change to custom from low/med/high/ultra

Im gonna see if i spot it.

I hate this goddamn way to launch the game , why cant i launch the game normally like cs 1.6 and go to the server browser IN GAME.

*facepalm*

Only 2:30 hours and it's finished :D , I was hoping it had mantle support though, I didn't buy BF4 or any other game that used it so no idea of how it works on my old 7970.

Only 2:30 hours and it's finished :D , I was hoping it had mantle support though, I didn't buy BF4 or any other game that used it so no idea of how it works on my old 7970.

Its running at 60 on my 270x , but the card is not handling the oc i put on it on this game.

need to overvoltt.

Gutted I cant play it tonight as I have a work do :(

maybe when I get back in

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

cant wait to see how it plays

U played alpha, let me know if it has changed a lot since then.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

U played alpha, let me know if it has changed a lot since then.

yeah, I will :D

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

So I played for few hours. Graphics are little worse than BF4 IMO so I get more fps.

Im not a fan of heist or the other one where u have to chase the cars...

So thats 2/3 of the game I would hardly touch and therefore buying this game for £49 is nonsense for me.

The only map (ATM) for conquest is great IMO. I had fun playing it.

FINALLY I can shoot helis with any gun and make them pay for trying to target me :P Best feature IMO as I don't fly and hate heli pilots who don't do anything else.

The corshair turns red on headshots (don't like it). When u shoot from car/heli's machinegun corshair randomly turns red on hits (wtf?)

Music is so swag :D hilarious.

Voice acting is great :) More lines than in BF4.

Anybody knows if/how to use XP Boost ? The only option in battle inventory I saw for boosts was "sell" ;(

Money system is good but there isn't that many guns available. Hope that's temporary and will change for full release (sniper guns suck ATM choicewise).

Default settings for block pistol is laser on and burst mode, what the actual fuck. Worst decision ever.

Tec-9 is burst only :(

Can finally purchase battlepacks for money I earn, brilliant idea IMO. I made 22000 in 2 hours.

Conclusion: reskinned BF4 with some improvements, changes and downsides as it is now.

Will not spend more than £20 on it.

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

FINALLY I can shoot helis with any gun and make them pay for trying to target me :P Best feature IMO as I don't fly and hate heli pilots who don't do anything else.

The corshair turns red on headshots (don't like it). When u shoot from car/heli's machinegun corshair randomly turns red on hits (wtf?)

Music is so swag :D hilarious.

Voice acting is great :) More lines than in BF4.

Money system is good but there isn't that many guns available. Hope that's temporary and will change for full release (sniper guns suck ATM choicewise).

Can finally purchase battlepacks for money I earn, brilliant idea IMO.

Conclusion: reskinned BF4 with some improvements, changes and downsides as it is now.

Will not spend more than $30 on it.

I agree with these ones.

Still having a blast, it's a little faster paced than BF4, which I prefer, was in TS with just 2 other fellas and had a lot of laughs and epic moments...

Seems some players are SUPER GOOD already or hacks are already available, I'm not butthurt lol, just some weird angles and instances where you'd be WTF?

Hitreg is FANTASTIC!@!!!!!!!!!!

Loving the car chase ones, (place tripmines under the cars) they last about 3ft when the enemy gets in.. BOOM!

Weapon unlocks for cops n robbers are separate, but gadgets bought carry over...

Defib/Syringe <-- buy one, get the other.

Weapons - Buy each sides gun, doesn't crossover.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Still having a blast, it's a little faster paced than BF4, which I prefer, was in TS with just 2 other fellas and had a lot of laughs and epic moments...

Seems some players are SUPER GOOD already or hacks are already available, I'm not butthurt lol, just some weird angles and instances where you'd be WTF?

Hitreg is FANTASTIC!@!!!!!!!!!

Came across a babyrage player whose 1st words were "this game sucks, hit enemy 2 times with sniper he is still alive ?!, hitreg sucks in this game "

That was my laugh moment. Someone doesn't like one thing and they call the game crap... :D

He was using the 1st sniper gun which doesnt even deal full DMG so it needs 3 hits.

Also shotguns are apparently very OP.

Came across a babyrage player whose 1st words were "this game sucks, hit enemy 2 times with sniper he is still alive ?!, hitreg sucks in this game "

That was my laugh moment. Someone doesn't like one thing and they call the game crap... :D

He was using the 1st sniper gun which doesnt even deal full DMG so it needs 3 hits.

Also shotguns are apparently very OP.

The shotguns are pissing me off... then I used one... yep their great..when your giving the damage, not taking it, seems pretty OP to me..

I was seeing that rageline too, multiple sniper shots to take down someone... and they rage for a little bit...

I started at 7:30pm (my time) when it unlocked, it's now 2:20am, didn't even realize how much time had passed....

Btw - did you notice that the rounds last stuff all time (short length).... their over so quick.

/Prob beta settings, public svrs would be manually set to whatever...

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Btw - did you notice that the rounds last stuff all time (short length).... their over so quick.

Yea the game is very very fast paced, I kinda like it. I wish there were better maps though

RIP in pepperonis m8s

The shotguns are pissing me off... then I used one... yep their great..when your giving the damage, not taking it, seems pretty OP to me..

I was seeing that rageline too, multiple sniper shots to take down someone... and they rage for a little bit...

I started at 7:30pm (my time) when it unlocked, it's now 2:20am, didn't even realize how much time had passed....

/Prob beta settings, public svrs would be manually set to whatever...

Wish I could spend whole day in it. I have to work :( gonna take Friday off (not because of the game). And get them lvls up :P

Yes rounds are short, in conquest it ends after the darude sandstorm :D surely beta settings. BF4 has 3200 tickets (2hours) servers, this will too.

I haven't used the shotgun and never will, I like to keep my distance or shoot from vehicles/helis. It's so op to stay in heli on machine gun seat. Only few people care to destroy it :)

No jets ! Fuck yea I hate the assholes :D