Battlefield Hardline Open Beta Discussion

Hey guys!

So with Battlefield Hardline open beta coming tomorrow I thought I'd make a thread for all of us to share our thought's, expectations and otherwise.

EA jokes aside I'm not too sure what to expect. I mean they did delay the game and it's still not released yet. Based of footage I've seen on YouTube from JackFrags I think it looks exciting enough, but I'll have to wait and see for myself. Sadly I don't have a gaming rig yet so I'll be playing on my PS3 and using KB+M via my iogear keymander. At least I'll have Keyboard and Mouse control! If you want to play together PM me and we'll see!

So yea feel free to share anything you guys think! I look forward to having a INTELLECTUAL discussion ;)

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

Can't wait! I have preloaded it already, Can't wait to knock some doors down with a sledge hammer, or do some sniping. Also I'm hoping the destructible environments are good. 

@Laputacake I've added you on origin. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Yeah, should be interesting to look at.

I mostly play milsim games; but I did the original beta and I wasn't too impressed.  It was really just BF4 with new maps, and vehicles.  Now that they are making it more asymmetric I am more interested.  I was shouting from the rooftops that is what they had to do; and I believe that is what they did, although I'll need to wait and see.  

Well I'll join those on Origin whom will be playing. Hopefully its better than the first preview which got really repetitive.

Steve

My laptop will be broken up for two weeks, so I'm going to miss it -_-

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Can't wait! I have preloaded it already, Can't wait to knock some doors down with a sledge hammer, or do some sniping. Also I'm hoping the destructible environments are good. 

@Laputacake I've added you on origin.

Sup

Steve

Not gonna try it... dont care for it at all. I want Bad Company 3! :P BC2 was still the best feeling BF ever imo.

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

Will it be significantly different from the first open beta? Because then it wasn't really fun IMO.

i5 4670k - MSI GTX 770 gaming - Fractal design define R4 (windowed) - MSI Z87-G45 gaming - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 - Corsair vengeance 8 gb (lp) - WB black 1tb - 256GB SSD - Corsair TX 750M - Ducky Shine 3

how longs the beta ?

Feb 3-8th Although I think it's different in china and Japan.

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Not gonna try it... dont care for it at all. I want Bad Company 3! :P BC2 was still the best feeling BF ever imo.

NO BF2!!

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

A friend got it for me for a white elephant gift. Played a bit of the campaign and then bought it for PC. It's got a pretty funny campaign imo. Can't wait to continue on PC. It didn't like my Keymander sadly :(

Im gonna preload it (hopefully its available) and i expect it to be fun and not broken (they release it in 2 months, it should be finished !)

I also expect graphical improvement over BF4.

Gonna watch some youtube gameplays to know whats going on :D

Excited for zipline :)

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Im gonna preload it (hopefully its available) and i expect it to be fun and not broken (they release it in 2 months, it should be finished !)

It's EA so don't get your hopes up :P although if they do release a finished game maybe they are having a change of heart.

It's EA so don't get your hopes up :P although if they do release a finished game maybe they are having a change of heart.

I havent experienced early BF4 (after launch) but i rate BF4 as it is now, my personal best FPS game ive ever played.

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Can someone post a link to the preload of the beta so I can download it for tomorrow. 

Glad I saw this so I could remember to participate

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Can someone post a link to the preload of the beta so I can download it for tomorrow.

Go to STORE, click on Hardline, choose standard edition and u will see "pre-load" on left hand side right next to game picture. Then  it will be added to  "my games" to download :)

Typical EA, you have to have it pre-ordered to pre download the beta.... 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Is there a way to preload the beta without purchasing the game?

If not that sucks, none of my friends are getting this game.

Win10 | Z77 Extreme4 | 3570k | Evga GTX 980 Ti SC+| 16GB Ripjaws | Corsair RM650 | CrucalMX 100 256 x2| Senn HD 558 |BenQ Zowie EC1A| KBP V60 Blues | Acer XB270H |

Typical EA, you have to have it pre-ordered to pre download the beta.... 

No you dont. Just go to the game in "store" chosoe standard and u can preload. Doing so right now :P

Is there a way to preload the beta without purchasing the game?

If not that sucks, none of my friends are getting this game.

I preloaded and did not buy it. Go to store page for BFH and click preload beta now button.

i7 6700K - ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger - Corsair H110i GT CPU Cooler - EVGA GTX 980 Ti ACX2.0+ SC+ - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - AX760i - Corsair 450D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

i7 3770K - H110 Corsair CPU Cooler - ASUS P8Z77 V-PRO - GTX 980 Reference - 16GB HyperX Beast 1600MHz - Intel 240GB SSD - HX750i - Corsair 750D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

No you dont. Just go to the game in "store" chosoe standard and u can preload. Doing so right now :P

I preloaded and did not buy it. Go to store page for BFH and click preload beta now button.

Then why did say pre order to pre load when I tried it an hour ago? Well there was a separate spot but they are trying to suck you into to it. It not obvious and the grey piece at the top is misleading

45eb64f8e4.jpg

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

obnb.jpg

Figured it out. I'm an idiot.

Win10 | Z77 Extreme4 | 3570k | Evga GTX 980 Ti SC+| 16GB Ripjaws | Corsair RM650 | CrucalMX 100 256 x2| Senn HD 558 |BenQ Zowie EC1A| KBP V60 Blues | Acer XB270H |