Help, closed flat response sound headset suggestions.

Doobeedoo

you can always just get a mod mic with headphones

I used a Mod Mic on my ATH-M50s, quite possibly the most annoying piece of technology I have ever owned, I promptly returned it to NCIX.

The various settings do nothing. Sounds the same regardless.

I'm starting to think you can't hear bass.

I'm starting to think you can't hear bass.

Might not, but I heard a loose clip in my trunk while going 40....

Might not, but I heard a loose clip in my trunk while going 40....

Isn't "trunk" US slang for your doodle?

My recommendation is either the HD280 or the 7506.  I wouldn't waste time or money on anything else if you want flat closed goodness.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

My recommendation is either the HD280 or the 7506.  I wouldn't waste time or money on anything else if you want flat closed goodness.

Any thing is a dick joke here.

There is literally only 1 headset I know of that actually has the sound you want

AKG HSC 171 / 271 is another alternative. I have two HSC 171s which I use for music production, and, well everything. I did however swap out the leather padding for fabric.

Note: the microphone cable terminates in XLR, which requires a good DAC or mixer.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Yeah I know, but what about the mic :( ? Modmic is retardedly expensive, and it seems hassle.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

Yeah I know, but what about the mic :( ? Modmic is retardedly expensive, and it seems hassle.

I just have a cheap headset stuck to the back of my monitor with the boom mic poking over the top.  Plugged into the onboard I have no issues.  I used to use a MS lifechat headset exactly the same way, it has a USB connection which can make life easier. either options or a cheap desk mic will cost you less than 10-20 bucks.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

theres a model of hd280s with a mic, cant remember the model number at the moment.

The mic option for the 280 is stupidly over priced for this kind of task, something like a $130 option (but I believe it's a broadcast grade mic for commentators etc).