I have a sitting desk, easy way to convert to a sit/stand spending next to nothing?

HeyKitty

So I have a basic corner desk with a hutch, but I took the hutch off and made a cheap-o U shaped desk. and everything is good height wise.

Now I just finished modding a treadmill so the safety stuff is locked ;) <- no need to warn me, I know my risks.

I wanted to make a "walking" desk (a standing desk with a treadmill) but be able to go back and forth rather quickly.

How would you go about this?  I was thinking maybe have a table set beside my desk that is the correct height for mouse and keys, and just move those over. but not sure about the monitor?

THIS IS MY SUPER TEENY TINY SIGNATURE!

Ain't it just the cutest little signature.

Some would argue it is the cutest little signature ever.

Do you just want it as a standing desk only, or you want the ability to switch between them?

If you want to switch between them (as the answer for the other answer is above), I really don't know for free or next to nothing, but for interest of conversation or possibly future plans for you or other reading this: You can get IKEA motorized standing desk which can switch from normal desk to standing desk with a quiet motor.

You can find a few youtube videos on it, and here is IKEA add for it:

They are 2 models: corner or standard desk. Corner costs more. As IKEA fashion you can get what ever top you want pretty much.