$300 Steam gift cards giveaway [ Region free ]

Awesome for him to do a giveaway!

ALCATRAZ |   CPU: i9 9900k @ 5GHz, Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A, RAM: Corsair Vengence LPX 32GB, GPU: Gigabyte 1070Ti Case: Zalman MS800 Plus, Storage: Corsair 2TB NVME | Crucial M550 128GB SSD  |  WD 640GB HDD, PSU: XFX Pro Series 1050w, Display: ASUS MG279Q, Cooling: Noctua NH-D15

Judaism

The Dude's PC Build<p>i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz w/ The Crappy Intel Stock Cooler | Asus Z97-K | 8GB Corsair Vengance LP DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz |1TB Seagate Barracuda + 120GB Samsung Evo SSD | Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 4GB | 650 Watt CoolerMaster Gaming Series PSU | Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed | BenQ GL2460 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red gaming mouse | A £0.63 mouse pad from artcow.com

Congratulations on 500 posts man! Thank you for doing this , too.  :)  :D Count Me In!

CPU: Intel Core I74790k

Clearly, to celebrate 500 posts, you should be giving away $500 worth of gift cards. CHEAPSKATE!!!

...Haha, I kid. This is an incredibly generous giveaway.  ^_^

Dear iHammmy,

It is wonderful that you have decided to do such a generous giveaway of a $300.00 dollar steam gift. Whoever receives this gift will certainly be very appreciative of your generosity as I am sure we all are for having this opportunity in participating in this happy celebration of your activity on such a wonderful forum as this. I wish you joyful tidings and may you have a very happy birthday.

From your sincerely bosom friend,

- MicahK555

gatsby-leo-051113.gif

Congratulations! And its mighty generous of you to giveaway $300 worth of gift cards! :)

Let me bring whatever luck i have left

also thanks!

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

Wow, this is incredibly nice of you! :o Count me in!

Thank you for hosting, and good luck to everyone and congratulations to all who wins. :)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Congratz on the 500 posts man! :D Thanks for the great giveaways!

My Current Build: 

Intel i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz 1.11V, Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, Asrock Z77 Extreme4, Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Asus GTX 760 DCII Overclocked, Corsair CX600M

$300 Steam gift card(s) giveway

To celebrate reaching 500 posts, I decided to do another giveaway :D

I will be giving away 6 $50 Steam gift cards [ Region Free ]

To enter the giveaway, simply follow the following rule:

Comment on the post ( I only count one entry per person )

And, well; thats it! :)

Some of you may know me for my other giveaways at Christmas, where I gave away 10 AAA games and $200 worth of Amazon gift cards :)

The giveaway will end on the 20th of February ( my birthday :P )

Best of look to everyone. :)

- Harry -

ok ill enter this giveaway i stumbled upon

I'll drink to that.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

Grats on 500 posts! Very cool to see random acts of kindness and generosity like this. Very good,sir!

CPU: Intel 3570K @ 4.2GHz Motherboard: MSI Z77A-G45  RAM: 8GB Corsair XMS3 GPU: Gigabyte 7850  Case: Corsair 600T Storage: Kingston 128GB(OS) WD 2TB and 320GB

PSU: Coolermaster EX2 625W Display: BenQ G2420HDB Cooling: Noctua NH-D15 Keyboard: Microsoft 4000 Ergo Mouse: Gigabyte GM-M6800 Sound: Logitech 2.1 Operating System: Windows 7