$300 Steam gift cards giveaway [ Region free ]

In quite a bit of disbelief but, pls.

Disbelief in what? 

It seems impossible until it's done.

ello

My Build: 4690k @ 4.7 GHz, ASUS Strix 970 @ 1316 MHz, H105, Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 1600 MHz, H440, RM750

I'll drink to that!

As to how you manage to pay for this amount of giveaways lol. Is quite odd honestly.

Well, take a look at other peoples giveaways... I remember someone giving away a PC worth like $3000 once...

Well, take a look at other peoples giveaways... I remember someone giving away a PC worth like $3000 once...

Don't recall that but meh maybe i'm just cheap.

Holy crap dude, why must you give so much shit away?

count me in :P

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

Don't recall that but meh maybe i'm just cheap.

It was like 2-3 months ago

If you really don't need your money. I'll take it  :D . Congrats on 500 posts!

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

I wish I had the money to do something like this... I'd do one for my 2K posts..

Awesome that I came across this from the stream, Count me in, I'll probably forget that I entered.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Awesome that I came across this from the stream, Count me in, I'll probably forget that I entered.

Ill PM the winner when i draw it :)

tanks m9 here have a bunny picture

post-37113-0-92946100-1422665648_thumb.j

post-37113-0-24941100-1422665658.jpg

post-37113-0-28040800-1422665667.jpg

Muh rig: i7 4770k, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, MSI Z87 G45, Kingston Hyper X Blu 8GB, Samsung 840 EVO 120 + WD Blue 1 TB, Asus GTX 770 2GB, Corsair 200r + 2x Corsair AF 120 Blue + 1x Stock corsair fan, Corsair TX650, LG 27EA33V IPS, Steelseries Sensei Raw + QCK mini, CM Quickfire Ultimate Blue.

What I imagine the OP to look like:

maxresdefault.jpg

Far from it ;)

Nanaimo Bars

Ingredients:

Original recipe makes 1 - 8x8 inch panChange Servings
 1/2 cup butter, softened
 1/4 cup white sugar
 5 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
 1 egg, beaten
 1 3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
 1 cup flaked coconut
 1/2 cup finely chopped almonds (optional)
 1/2 cup butter, softened
 3 tablespoons heavy cream
 2 tablespoons custard powder
 2 cups confectioners' sugar
 4 (1 ounce) squares semisweet baking chocolate
 2 teaspoons butter

Recipe:
  1. In the top of a double boiler, combine 1/2 cup butter, white sugar and cocoa powder. Stir occasionally until melted and smooth. Beat in the egg, stirring until thick, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat and mix in the graham cracker crumbs, coconut and almonds (if you like). Press into the bottom of an ungreased 8x8 inch pan.
  2. For the middle layer, cream together 1/2 cup butter, heavy cream and custard powder until light and fluffy. Mix in the confectioners' sugar until smooth. Spread over the bottom layer in the pan. Chill to set.
  3. While the second layer is chilling, melt the semisweet chocolate and 2 teaspoons butter together in the microwave or over low heat. Spread over the chilled bars. Let the chocolate set before cutting into squares.

Nanaimo Bars

Ingredients:

Original recipe makes 1 - 8x8 inch panChange Servings
 1/2 cup butter, softened
 1/4 cup white sugar
 5 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
 1 egg, beaten
 1 3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
 1 cup flaked coconut
 1/2 cup finely chopped almonds (optional)
 1/2 cup butter, softened
 3 tablespoons heavy cream
 2 tablespoons custard powder
 2 cups confectioners' sugar
 4 (1 ounce) squares semisweet baking chocolate
 2 teaspoons butter

Recipe:
  1. In the top of a double boiler, combine 1/2 cup butter, white sugar and cocoa powder. Stir occasionally until melted and smooth. Beat in the egg, stirring until thick, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat and mix in the graham cracker crumbs, coconut and almonds (if you like). Press into the bottom of an ungreased 8x8 inch pan.
  2. For the middle layer, cream together 1/2 cup butter, heavy cream and custard powder until light and fluffy. Mix in the confectioners' sugar until smooth. Spread over the bottom layer in the pan. Chill to set.
  3. While the second layer is chilling, melt the semisweet chocolate and 2 teaspoons butter together in the microwave or over low heat. Spread over the chilled bars. Let the chocolate set before cutting into squares.

Ah, thanks xD

Thanks for ANOTHER giveaway and i hope one of those gift cards have my name on it. :)

Cheers dude! I've seen your posts and you're pretty generous! More power to you. (and may it trickle down to us... heheh)

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Captain isHypnophobic of the LTT Conglomerate.