$300 Steam gift cards giveaway [ Region free ]

Good luck everyone.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/9DNjLk I like the night theme, it complements my dark basement. If you are reading this then you must also be a fan of the night theme.

01011011 01000010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001 00100000 01001000 01100101 01110010 01100101 01011101 

wow, that's incredible! I hope I win I've never won anything in my life :D

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self."

Well this makes a lot of other peoples giveaways look cheap, I have to ask though why do this at 500 posts instead of 1k?

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

Been lurking too long haha. I try to get out of cover once in a while ;). I'm in for this one :D Love this forum and all on it!

An ultimate lurker                My Current Rig

CPU- I5 3570K GPU- AMD HD7950 Motherboard- Asus P8H77-I Ram- 8GB Kingston HyperX CPU Cooler- Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo SSD- Samsung 256GB 850 Pro, 256GB OCZ Agility

Hard Drive- 2TB WD Green Power Supply- Silverstone 450W SFX Case- Bitfenix Prodigy Operating Systems- Windows 7/OSX Mavericks Monitor- HP Pavillion 23BW IPS 

• 11 months later...

wait is this giveaway still on?

where did you get the gift cards?

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

Can I get lucky? Based on my Hearthstone performance, doubtful. But there be some hope!

freak this post is 1 year old!

Brian_Wee necro it

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

freak this post is 1 year old!

Brian_Wee necro it

Didn't see that, showed up as new to me.

This necrobumping is dumb.  OP was banned, and this was from a year ago.

i saw it

didnt noticed it till just now

nevermind

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

boo

(thanks man)

a summer on, and the sand dunes weren't there. and so it goes. the same sea, roaring, mocks our impermanence. and so it goes....

awesome giveaway. If I had some steam cash I would wait for discounts to buy some nice games like Rocket league, Civ 5 and maybe a Borderlands game because I've never tried that before. As it is I'm saving up for a new GPU and some peripherals so I don't have much money left over for games which is why I usually stick to the nice F2P ones.

Really nice of you!!

System:
CPU: I7-3610QM @ 2.3 GHz | Motherboard: something with chips | RAM: 8 Gb of something | GPU: AMD HD 7600M | Case: Something made out of plastic | Storage: Toshiba MQ01ABD075 750GB | PSU: something external | Display(s): something glowing | Cooling: jet engine | Keyboard: hama something | Mouse: Logitech something | Sound: Traktor Kontrol S2 as soundcard, AKG K500 Headphones | Operating System: Windoof 10

Sweet! Thanks!

The Brokish Boy v1: CPU: i7-8700k GPU: MSI Gaming X GTX ti MOBO: Asus ROG Maximus X Code Ram: G.Skill Trident Z 4x8gb 3200mhz DRIVES: 2x3TB WD Black , 500gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 500gb 970 EVO SSD Case: be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Black Headphone: ATH-MSR7 Mic: Blue Yeti Monitors: 27" BenQ GW2765 1440p; IPS, 27" Acer Predator XB271HU 1440p; VA

Sweet! Thanks!

The OP was banned a long time ago. Thanks whoever necro'd this thread.

Why this thread is still up is beyond me.

@Whiskers - Please lock this.

Edited by eLucid

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

Uhm you dont need to giveaway this much, but count me in.

People be looking for a reason to flame.

500 posts and already a giveaway?! I feel like a cheapskate.

EDIT- Oh, 2015

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Please do not revive old threads (especially as this is over a year old). No, the giveaway is not still going on.

Locked.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB