1/23/15 No after partry?

tnlich

uh what happened guys? :wacko:

Gonna cuffem and stuffem. QUE QUE QUE. I love it I love it. :P

i7 4790K, Asus Z97 Sabertooth S, Crutial M.2 120gig, 32 Gig Corsair Dominators, Corsair h100i, Seagate ST750XL, 2 X MSI R9 290X Lightning's, Corsair air 540 

Yeah I don't know, I don't think there's going to be one

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

This made me realize that today is Friday and I missed the WAN show again. Damn new college schedule is messing me up, I'm used to getting home just before WAN show

there was a 5 min one... it seems slick pooped his pants (or something) :D

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

There was an after party. It was a little later than normal and it was pretty short.

Long story short, Luke had been holding it in for a quite a while and had to rush to the washroom afterwards.

I actually couldn't underclock my 5 year old GPU to make it as slow as a next-gen console.

#pcmasterraceproblems

~Slick

There was an after party. It was a little later than normal and it was pretty short.

Long story short, Luke had been holding it in for a quite a while and had to rush to the washroom afterwards.

Apparently there was an explosion on the way to the aforementioned destination. The floor was very slick.

Apparently there was an explosion on the way to the aforementioned destination. The floor was very slick.

From what I heard I don't think he crapped his pants, but I'm not entirely sure... If what you said is true - RIP in peace LMG.

I actually couldn't underclock my 5 year old GPU to make it as slow as a next-gen console.

#pcmasterraceproblems

~Slick