I love the linus tech tips Forums because I always get multiple responses to a problem within a couple minutes. Why do you love LTT Forums?

I like food.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Because it cleanses my boredom 

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

It's a great community (mostly) with mutual love for computer technology.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

It's lively and great for computer stuff.

The forum format makes it so much easier to ask questions and discuss answers.

I'm telling the truth! I AM a 12 year old girl!

Its a nice outlet for my creations to be shown to the tech community and Linus. (Teehee)

For reals though, its really nice. Except when the select few get to gather and start bashing stuff...

I say quality over quantity, why do i love the ltt forum?

Well, there are many problems. But we have a bunch

of good people here.

our problems kind of contribute to our awesomeness, because we have weird quirks, like how we totally derail topics once enough answers have been given.

Its a nice outlet for my creations to be shown to the tech community and Linus. (Teehee)

For reals though, its really nice. Except when the select few get to gather and start bashing stuff...

ikr, I've come up with a lot of crazy ideas that would probably violate health and safety regulations in every 1st world country, but they've mostly been well-received here. At the very least, people haven't just buried them in "that won't work, it's a stupid idea and you shouldn't even try it because you shouldn't, and also reasons, which I don't actually have. you just shouldn't."

If I went to OC.net or Tom's Hardware or even Tek Syndicate (eh, probably not them, they're pretty cool with odd ideas) I would have been tossed off of the forum so fast.

ikr, I've come up with a lot of crazy ideas that would probably violate health and safety regulations in every 1st world country, but they've mostly been well-received here. At the very least, people haven't just buried them in "that won't work, it's a stupid idea and you shouldn't even try it because you shouldn't, and also reasons, which I don't actually have. you just shouldn't."

If I went to OC.net or Tom's Hardware or even Tek Syndicate (eh, probably not them, they're pretty cool with odd ideas) I would have been tossed off of the forum so fast.

Yeah...

Maybe i could get a job out of this? Who knows... Thats the goal anyways :P

In most cases kind people who loke to help other people and quite a bunch of people i can actually learn a lot from ;)

Sometimes there are (censored) people who actually dont belong here imo but thats quite uncommon, fortunately. (like some impolite rednecks *cuogh*)

Edit: And ive got a great place to waste time whil i shuld actually be working  :D

Main Rig:

-
CPU: i7-2600k @4.8 GHz - CPU cooler: bequiet! Dark Rock Pro Motherboard: ASUS P8P67 Deluxe GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - HDD: Western Digital Green 1tb - PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750W - Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi r2 -

Obsidian 250D Build Log

Wisdom: You don't live longer if you're always in a hurry

Liek peopel said I like the knowledge and the people here, there's a great bunch and on top of that they're pretty funny too :P 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

I was going to make a thread like this.

I love helping people pick out builds and getting the most out of their dollar.

Some people are going to be building the builds i suggested and that means the WORLD to me.

I like helping people... although I feel more and more that a lot of the people here don't want to be helped, listen or at least be polite.

I've been considering "leaving" for a little while.

Responses like this one^

It cleanses my boredom as well, and always get good help figuring stuff out.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

The various gifs of Linus that people have as their avatars, seriously they are godlike  :D

But real talk, the amount of help and information people provide is truly amazing and always incredibly helpful. 

The various gifs of Linus that people have as their avatars, seriously they are godlike  :D

But real talk, the amount of help and information people provide is truly amazing and always incredibly helpful. 

I made this.

Plz like it.

lVFi13L.png

I do generally like it too but there's way too many idiots here who don't know anything and just give bs advice.

Well it's a good way to learn, starts some discussions.  :P and other members correct them too. 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series?