CS:GO question and how I came to love this game.

Zach's Tech Tips

Hey linus community I just wanted to put it out there of how good CS:GO is, well in my opinion I love it. The way I found this game was through a friend, we argued for a while of which was better aw or cs:go, finally I bought it and I love, I play it every day. and for only $15!!!

Now to the important stuff

1. Do you have a knife?

Its when dragons have so much sex that the cpu cant handle it

I don't have a knife, I want one so bad :(

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

I don't have a knife, I want one so bad :(

Me to

Especially a butterfly knife StarTrack fade factory new :D

Sorry, no knife. I don't got the game.  :(

I've been meaning to get this game. I hear it is one of the best games on Steam to play with your friends.

I hate counter strike series.

Why? I haven't played one since the original Xbox, but from what I remember, it was a great game.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I hate counter strike series.

i understand bro that's just your opinion

CS:GO is great

knives and skins are stupid

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Me to

Especially a butterfly knife StarTrack fade factory new :D

ya, however I have bought a couple skins. I really like this Glock-18 skin I have :D It's my most expensive skin, it costed me $4 :P

glock___water_elemental_by_marsykora-d7q

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

I don't like cs go, tf2 ftw! :D

PS cant you make your own skin and put it in your custom textures foldrr (or whatever it is in cs go).

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

ya, however I have bought a couple skins. I really like this Glock-18 skin I have :D It's my most expensive skin, it costed me $4 :P

glock___water_elemental_by_marsykora-d7q

That's a nice skin

That's a nice skin

ya, for $4 I was really happy with it.

Anyways, mind if I add you on steam? you seem fun lol

ya, for $4 I was really happy with it.

Anyways, mind if I add you on steam? you seem fun lol

Sure

My most expensive skin is a m4a1-s basilisk

M8, did you just came here to beg for skins? or is it just me?

CPU: Amd fx 8120 3.9ghz...Motherboard: Asus m5a97 evo R:2.0...RAM: 8gb 1600 kingston hyperx blu...GPU: XFX R9 280x ...CASE: Nzxt h440...

HDD: Kingston adata ssd 500 gigs, wd blue 500gb...PSU: Corsair gs700...Monitors: Asus vk222h Cooler: Noctua nh-d14...Keyboard:coolermaster masterkeys m...Mouse: logitech g300...Headphones: Logitech g430

M8, did you just came here to beg for skins? or is it just me?

No not really just wanted to know if someone had a knife. And I already have another steam friend from this thread

CS:GO is great

knives and skins are stupid

Not really, they support the Esports, which a lot of people watch.

And I don't have a knife, but I do have a death by kitty p90.   :P

I don't have any spare skins, I always bet them.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Not really, they support the Esports, which a lot of people watch.

yeah e-sports are great

I just think digital skins (especially at the ridiculous prices) are stupid

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I've unboxed 2 karambit crimson web field tested, good times. Skins are legit and market speculation is even more legit, that's the game I enjoy the most lol

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

2. Got any spare skins or knifes i can have?

If you do I'll pm my steam profile to you :D

Thanks

Wolffangs147

Pretty sure that begging is against the CoC ;)

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

yeah e-sports are great

I just think digital skins (especially at the ridiculous prices) are stupid

If it supports esports, and people like spending money on it, I really don't see a problem with it. Even better, the game doesn't change one bit without them.

I guess if you had paid upgrades for weapons, it would be masked as pay to win, so it's a happy medium.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

If it supports esports, and people like spending money on it, I really don't see a problem with it. Even better, the game doesn't change one bit without them.

I guess if you had paid upgrades for weapons, it would be masked as pay to win, so it's a happy medium.

yeah its better than pay to win, and its fair enough, if people want to spend money on skins and items that support e-sport

but it actually ruins the game for me a little, the skins and knives look really stupid, for a pretty serious looking game, if people run around the corner with an m4 covered in bananas haha

I wish there was a way that I could turn off seeing them 

I used to play 1.5 and 1.6 competitive back in the day so I started playing some cs:go last year when it started to pick up some popularity. (just for fun) Feels really nostalgic but at the same time fresh with some new maps, more viable weapons and all around new strategic details. I personally don't care about skins but I seems to capture the interest of many people so I guess it's a decent addition.

Why would you listen to me? I'm just some random guy on the internet!

yeah its better than pay to win, and its fair enough, if people want to spend money on skins and items that support e-sport

but it actually ruins the game for me a little, the skins and knives look really stupid, for a pretty serious looking game, if people run around the corner with an m4 covered in bananas haha

I guess the reason you can't turn it off is because it makes skins less relevant since it's mostly for bragging rights and e-peen anyway. I don't really mind silly or colourful skins, it's just somewhat frustrating when you think the weapon on the ground is and AWP but it's a scout or you think it's a p250 and it's a p2000 and so on. I assume that people that care about skins are more aware of which skins are for which weapons though so they might not have the same problem.

Why would you listen to me? I'm just some random guy on the internet!

Haha, I guess people want to show off how big there mums wallet is xD. Couldn't do that if people could turn them off.

I've unboxed 2 karambit crimson web field tested, good times. Skins are legit and market speculation is even more legit, that's the game I enjoy the most lol

Omg your so lucky! :D:o

Haha, I guess people want to show off how big there mums wallet is xD. Couldn't do that if people could turn them off.

That is my main problem, if skins were either, more tasteful or maybe you could only buy skins that were by favourite e-sports teams I might forgive it

but most of the skins and knives are stupid, and are just 13 year olds bragging about their dad buying them a $200 virtual knife, probably because they annoyed him into do it!

(not always the case but still) - just the whole idea I dont like, maybe its just me