What's Your Favorite Web Browser?

chrome usually 7-12 tabs open all day, facebook, LTT.com, Pandora ect. up to 30 when im bored

Chrome, depends on what im doing.. normally when i have 1-4 but when im researching or searching forums i have a bad habbit of "open in new tab" so now i have 12 :S

Firefox Nightly with no more than 15 open tabs

“When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it

- Frederic Bastiat 1850

i use firefox and usualy have no more that 4 open at a time

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Chrome, ~20 tabs all the time on 1.6ghz single core 4gb ram :D

You need the "Session Manager" extension, and you won't lose your sessions if FF crashes, and you can also save custom sessions.

It was more that a program opened something in another window (even though I can't even do that! - extensions) and I closed the old one so it overwrote my session. :'(

Not that I actually needed those tabs anyway. :P

HTTP/2 203

Used to be chrome, but I'm using Firefox right now

ie10 and sometimes firefox

NZXT Lexa S - Asus M5A97 R2.0 - AMD FX 8150 @ 4.2 Ghz - Corsair H70 - Corsair Vengeance Pro 2133 Mhz 16 GBAsus GTX 970 4GB - Corsair CX 600 - Benq XL2420t - Samsung 840 Pro 256GB - WD Live 3TB - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 Keyboard - Razer Ouroboros Mouse - Steelseries QcK Sk Gaming Edition :wub: 

Opera, depends on what i'm doing, usually 10+ but sometimes i'll just have 2 and use the hotkeys/ #'s for my speed dial

Chrome. I usually have between 1 to 5 tabs open.

Firefox and three tabs :)

Well actually at the moment I have 6 open but it really varies upon the day...

Edited by SirReallySam

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

firefox, 5 - 10 tabs spread in 3 windows

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(") This is Bunny.

Firefox. Normally 5.

Retried Battlefield Moderator EA Star Wars Battlefront Senior Moderator  Battlefield Moderator and EA Champion

At work I use whatever I have open at the moment (I must test the code I write in all of them), usually between 5 and 10 tabs of various gaming and tech sites.

At home I tend to open all the pages I'm interested in with chrome and then go trough them, in a "slow" day they can be around 20, but sometimes they are enough that I can't read all of them during the five hours I spend in front of my computer during the day.

Chrome. love how it syncs to where ever i sign in  :D

3 - max 10 tabs. starting with fb, yt and gmail

"Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want" - Dan Stanford

Project Sandrock (Ended): http://linustechtips.com/main/gallery/album/75-project-sandrock/

Project Murasame Liger (WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/gallery/album/400-project-murasame-liger/

right now

Google chrome, 17 tabs

Firefox 31 tabs

that's about my norm

[THE TITAN]

CASECorsair C70 (BLACK+RED Leds) | CPU:  i7 3930k | CPU COOLER: Corsair H100i | MOTHERBOARDASUS Rampage IV Formula | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB | SSD: SAMSUNG 840PRO (512GB) | 

HDD: Western Digital Black (2TB)+(2TB) GPUGTX TITAN X2 IN SLI | PSU: Corsair AX1200i | SOUND CARD: Xonar Phoebus | MONITORS: ASUS PB278Q X3 IN NVIDIA Surround |

chrome, usually between 2-10 tabs depending what im doing, i also use ie and firefox so i can be signed into multiple accounts for youtube and emails and stuff

Opera. I have one open at the moment - this page. I only have as many as i'm using at the time. Speed dial has all the things i use the most, so i close the tab when i'm done and reopen it from there. I don't see how people with 50 odd tabs open can be productive :P unless it's just stuff that was opened up to look at once and never closed.

Aragorn (WS): 250D | 6800k | 840 Pro 512GB | Intel 530 480GB  | Asus X99-M WS | 64GB DDR4 | Corsair HX720i | GTX 1070 | Corsair H115i | Philips BDM4350UC 43" 3840x2160 IPS

Gimli (server):  Node 304 | G4560 | ADATA XPG SX8000 128GB | 2x 5TB WD Red | ASROCK H270M-ITX/AC  | 8GB DDR4 | Seasonic 400FL

Omega (server):                 Fractal Arc Mini R2 | i3 4130 | 500GB Maxtor | 2TB WD Red : Raid 1 | 3TB Seagate Barracuda | 16GB RAM | Seasonic G-450w
Alpha (WS): 900D | 4770k | GTX 780  | 840 Pro 512GB  | GA-Z87X-OC | Corsair RM 850 | 24GB 2400mhz | Samsung S27B970D 2560x1440

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Chrome. My pinned and therefore obligately open tabs are Gmail, Flaming Atom Forums, Linus Tech Tips Forums, Tumblr and YouTube.

Opera with 6 minimum from start up then adding any other pages I look at regularly.