PC games you wish they were true.

NARAKU_KAT

Hi guys, i've been thinking about this for a long time, this is my list:

1.-  I'm longing for a open world Pokemon game in which i could travel the whole world catching every possible pokemon and beating the crap out of the leaders.

2.- Since i watched the hunger games on fire i've been praying for someone to release a game in which i could choose the district i come from, my very own ablilities and training, and finally, i could fight in the dome. You know, the real hunger games without Katniss to save us.

3.- As a huge anime fan, there are a lot of games i'd love to see released, one of the most exciting is probably Sword Art Online, i know it would be a massive game but i'm sure it'd be worth every Gb.

4.- Open world game about Bleach, so you can make your way trough the Soul Society, Hueco Mundo or the Rukongai, and choose your own way.

There are a lot of other games i'd love to play but these are the ones that excite me the most.

Don't get mad, get even...

A new RollerCoaster Tycoon game.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

1- quake 5

2- the next doom (hopefully that's coming soon)

3- jedi knight 4

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Portal 3

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

Elder Scrolls 6

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

HALF LIFE 3 FFS

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Another Fallout Game 
Spec Ops: The Line 2

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

A new RollerCoaster Tycoon game.

That's a good one!!!

1- quake 5

2- the next doom (hopefully that's coming soon)

3- jedi knight 4

Actually i haven't played any Star Wars game, but they seem to be great.

Actually i haven't played any Star Wars game, but they seem to be great.

Some of them are incredible, some are kind of bad ^^

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

An FPS with a good cover system...

An RTS-FPS hybrid... (assymetric teams, 1 player acting as commander)

An MMORPG with perma-death...

Another Command and Conquer Generals...

an updated Rise of Nations...

Sword Art Online

There are two SAO games that I know of on the PSP and the PSVita respectively...

a new socom or even bring back confrontation for next gen

new simcity

new spyro

new age of empires

An FPS with a good cover system...

An RTS-FPS hybrid... (assymetric teams, 1 player acting as commander)

An MMORPG with perma-death...

Another Command and Conquer Generals...

an updated Rise of Nations...

There are two SAO games that I know of on the PSP and the PSVita respectively...

Yeah I'm aware. I mean there needs to be an ACTUAL FUCKING SAO with nervegear, hyper realistic open world rpg, etc.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

a new socom or even bring back confrontation for next gen

new simcity

new spyro

new age of empires

SimCity was already out with a bundle a couple months ago.

Yeah I'm aware. I mean there needs to be an ACTUAL FUCKING SAO with nervegear, hyper realistic open world rpg, etc.

I know of a NervGear-like predecessor (brain wave/neural human-mahine interface type device) in the works at our university... Don't have the full details yet but they're working on it... sort of...

as for the hyper-realistic open world rpg, TESO + visual mods...

Bayonetta 1/2 ports, Demon Souls port, Monster Hunter port, Tekken Port, Dragon's Dogma port, tons of ports.

I'm telling the truth! I AM a 12 year old girl!

SimCity was already out with a bundle a couple months ago.

I have simcity 2013 i preordered it and bought every expansion but there needs to be a new one because they screwed up big time with this one i want them to basically make simcity 4 but with the looks of simcity 2013 and bring internet infrastructure so u have to lay it down like it will start off with dial up then adsl then adsl 2 then cable then fiber then whatever next. 

I have to agree with you in he first one!

Open world pokemon (mmo-like) truly developed and made by Nintendo.

But I'd also like to see more things pointed towards VR on PC; were the original WIi failed, could make extremely successful games; For example Avatar (Aang/Korra) VR games, and many more in this genre.

I know of a NervGear-like predecessor (brain wave/neural human-mahine interface type device) in the works at our university... Don't have the full details yet but they're working on it... sort of...

as for the hyper-realistic open world rpg, TESO + visual mods...

I heard of a device about 8 years ago that allowed people to control a mouse with their minds. 

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

Dead Space 4

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4

Banjo Threeie

Portal 3

I just looked in here to see how many people said HL3  :lol:  , expected more tbh :)

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Dead Space 4

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4

Banjo Threeie

Portal 3

For me, Modern Warfare series was the best of COD, RIP C.Mac Tavish :'(

For me, Modern Warfare series was the best of COD, RIP C.Mac Tavish :'(

I was just a Leftenant back then...doing some wetwork.

Elder Tale from Log Horizon would be a very interesting world to be in.

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh