The meaning of life.

Mush Brain

Erm, just Google it bruh...

8m9uDJg.png

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

Bro, I'd love to get deep and political here, but alas my intense political INcorrectness would shatter the servers.

Life is quite tremendous but I will dedicate it to research and discovering many facts.

Eh....hard to say.

To me the meaning of life is happiness. If you can't achieve any small measure of it, it isn't a life. But I also feel like we shouldn't understand it.

My god man, you come out with some good stuff. Thoroughly agree with this. 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

To die. We're all slowly dying. The meaning is to die.

you must be fun at parties

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

i dont know what is the meaning of life.

but hey, iluminati......

JWfiyaZ.jpg

The meaning of life is to live life without worrying about the meaning of life.

Well pretty much. For me the meaning of life is to live

And by that i don't mean having a heartbeat or breathing. (Although that is slightly important)

It's actually living. Doing stuff. Experiencing new things. Having fun. Being scared. Just all the things that add some excitement

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

There is no meaning. We could all die now, the whole planet could be destroyed but it doesn't matter one bit

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Life IS like a box of chocolates, and when you get the coffee flavoured one you punch the idiot that offered you one.

Current Build

Spoiler
CPU: AMD Phenom II Black Edition, X4 965 <I> RAM: Crucial Ballistix 8GB <I> GPU: GTX 760 (MSI) <I> Storage: WD Blue 500GB

Planned Build (Blitz)

Spoiler
CPU: FX6300 X6 3.5GHz <I> RAM: Cruicial Ballistix 8GB + Hyper X Fury (White) 8GB <I> GPU: GTX 960 (MSI) <I> Storage: Kingston SSDNow 120GB + Seagate Barracuda 1TB + WD Blue 500GB <I> PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 550w <I> MOBO: Gigabyte GA 970A  

There is no meaning in life.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Eat

sleep

f**k

spend most of your time unhappy

Die.

that's about it.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

We are actually able to live much longer than 100 years, or even 200 years, but what's preventing that?

The meaning of life is to figure out how to live forever.

I'm Batman!

Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Project Xenos: Motherboard: MSI Z170a M9 ACK | CPU: i7 6700k | Ram: G.Skil TridentZ 16GB 3000mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850w G2 | Case: Caselabs SMA8 | Cooling: Custom Loop | Still in progress 

We are actually able to live much longer than 100 years, or even 200 years, but what's preventing that? The meaning of life is to figure out how to live forever.

This is also the meaning of life.

I'd be totally ok with living forever.

Live a happy life, procreate and make sure the next generation survives

We are actually able to live much longer than 100 years, or even 200 years, but what's preventing that? The meaning of life is to figure out how to live forever.

But would that really be desirable? Isn't part of the value of life, that it's finite? 

If you have an unlimited number of days, then the individual days risk becoming meaningless, since you can always wait another day.

And since there is a finite number of things you can do, you will end up only having pure existence in the end.

Atleast this is why I don't want to live forever. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

To find happiness and to help others around you find happiness as well.

Seems cliché I know but it's what I believe. 

MY CURRENT PC

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k COOLER: Noctua NH-D14 MOBO: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming ATX RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB DDR3-1600 STORAGE: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM HHD GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 SLI CASE: Fractal Design R4 PSU: EVGA 1000W 80+ Gold 
PERIPHERALS - KEYBOARD: Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Cherry MX Browns MOUSE: Logitech G500/M100 MONITOR(S): Acer H236HLbid (I want an Asus PB278Q) SPEAKERS: Some Cyber Acoustics $10 speakers PICTURES AND FULL PARTS LIST @ PCPARTPICKER - http://pcpartpicker.com/b/z4Pscf  

"Don't get so caught up in trying to make a living that you forget to make a life."

normal human life:

you need fuel,  so you find food and eat.

you need to recharge, so you sleep.

you need to expel waste, so you pee/poo

you are physically defenseless, so you need shelter

you are threatened by others with brain damage, so you fight

you get old and die, therefore you procreate to prevent extinction

modern human life:

you need fuel, so you binge

you need to recharge, but drink coffee instead

you need to expel waste, so you eat fiber

you ate too much fuel, so you need to exercise

you drank too much, so you need Advil

you look ugly, so you need surgery or makeup

You spent all day in a clean environment, so you need a shower

you need shelter, so you take a loan

you feel threatened by people with brain damage, so you buy a gun

you get old so you dye your hair and get a face lift

The world is overpopulated with people and starving so you procreate to fix the problem

you get offended by the appearance of someones front teeth so you sue them for emotional damages

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

Everybody can observe that when a person dies, he can’t take any of his belongings with him but still everyone is working hard to amass more and more wealth. He doesn’t mind even if he has to indulge in sinful activities in order to earn money. He thinks that he will remain alive permanently although he sees people around him are dying every day. This shows that the majority of people are foolish. Any intelligent person will think, “Since everyone is dying, I will also die. So why am I working so hard to amass so many assets when I can’t even take a farthing with me?” So what is the purpose of life – to work hard in order to earn money through any means and ultimately leave behind everything? No, this is not the purpose of life.

The point is to enjoy the time you have, which is easier with more stuff, generally speaking.

you really need to get a girlfriend trik :P

nice cap there btw 

Yes I do.

Life has no meaning. There's no reason for it, no purpose.

I would not like to live forever. I could imagine a life I'd like to live forever but it's neither one I can have nor one that I can get. If I had to live this life forever it would drive me completely insane.

"What's the meaning of life?" & "How do you look at life" or "What's the best we can do with what we have now that we're here?" are separate questions.

Life has no meaning. There is no reason for it, no purpose. It doesn't need to exist it just does, It doesn't need to be here, it just is, but it doesn't need to, it's just here, but there's absolutely no reason for it to be...it just is...etc.

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

******* with this topic.  Sorry OP but ...

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Well my mum always uses that phrase about the chocolates

IDK why

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

you must be fun at parties

I don't go to them...much. Clubs are better

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

The meaning of life is to get up every morning and work 8+ hours each day until you get old and the system has no use for you anymore. You've spent the majority of your life studying and working and you are now old and weak, without energy to do all the things you wanted to do when you were younger. You can only sit around and wait to die. Does that sound fun? I'm gonna take a wild guess of your opinion and go with: NO

But the sad thing is that most people spend their life's doing exactly that. If you ask me, that's not the meaning of life..

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black